for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The powers of darkness can overpower anyone that isn't Jesus the Christ. Only God can overcome Satan. Satan fights against anyone that is on God's side. Regardless of the occult. And the true occult is rare and probably far off for you MyDreams just as it is for me. But Satan will fight against us, pray God give us power to endure to the end.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MyDreams, remember when we are persecuted by anyone, including Satan for God's sake we are blessed by God. For this even Paul was persecuted by Satan:

2 Corinthians 12:7-10

New King James Version

The Thorn in the Flesh​

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray I keep growing in the Lord. I need prayers to break the power of darkness which is trying to overpower me.

Thank you!
Always praying for this for you Mel. We all need a leg up sometimes.
Just worshipping and humility and gratitude go a long way with The Lord, amen!
Father God, who is so gracious and loving. Please remove the darkness that has been trying to take over brothers peace. Give him clear vision and clear instruction. Praise and thank you Gracious God. We love you , we are grateful for all things and give you and only you our deepest worship and gratitude.
God bless Mel and his family to see clearly what must be done. Amen.