Shop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, there was losses as not much selling of vegetables. So started selling eggs , it was no loss but profit was very small, now its warm as the summer is beginning and temperature is increasing.
You can pray God bless and grow this egg business and guide to keep these eggs in cool temperature so that we can keep it for more days till the eggs are sold.

Thank you!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, there was losses as not much selling of vegetables. So started selling eggs , it was no loss but profit was very small, now its warm as the summer is beginning and temperature is increasing.
You can pray God bless and grow this egg business and guide to keep these eggs in cool temperature so that we can keep it for more days till the eggs are sold.

Thank you!
Mel, I'm glad your egg sales are making some profit though small. It's a start.

Some time ago you mentioned perhaps also doing something with people's phones. Is that a possibility?

Also, since it will be getting hotter... would you be able to sell cold beverages? Just a few thoughts...

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, I'm glad your egg sales are making some profit though small. It's a start.

Some time ago you mentioned perhaps also doing something with people's phones. Is that a possibility?

Also, since it will be getting hotter... would you be able to sell cold beverages? Just a few thoughts...
I had written in a small white board that mobile TV recharges done here, with some offer. If God s will it will increase.

We can sell cold beverages.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
If you're not already, please consider returning tithe. God has blessed many a businessman who chose to do so.

Reactions: My Dreams