for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God give me, peace of mind, seems I am getting disturbed or irritated. You can pray God protect my mind from the enemy.

Thank you!

Reactions: amigo de christo

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's efforts

I could go into it, but there's a lot to explain, and it's better to do it outside of this thread. I'll keep this short.

Here's a passage I've studied on.

Exodus 23:22
But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

It depends on what is going on and why God is allowing that thing to happen. The key is to abide in God and walk in his statutes.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, you can pray God give me, peace of mind, seems I am getting disturbed or irritated. You can pray God protect my mind from the enemy.

Thank you!

My Dreams has started many threads stating that he is feeling unwell and is disturbed. I just wonder why he feels the need to do this.

Will you let him or are his efforts resisted?

I could go into it, but there's a lot to explain, and it's better to do it outside of this thread.

As this thread is found in the prayer forum, passing comments on the prayer request, even at the prompting of the Holy Spirit, is often discouraged and frowned on by My Dreams.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you!
Praying for you Brother, it can take years to receive peace of mind in God, it did me, it was all about faith and trust.

I’ve gone from one extreme to the other, so can relate to your post....we have to grow and mature....trust in God and put your faith only in him...

I was highly disturbed and suffered great anxiety...Praise God....I rest in him now and am free from crippling anxiety and a disturbed mind..

I had a breakdown in my early years as a Born Again..the enemy was attacking my mind constantly...I had to learn to recognise what was happening.......it was all meant to be and I learnt much from it...Praise God.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for you Brother, it can take years to receive peace of mind in God, it did me, it was all about faith and trust.

I’ve gone from one extreme to the other, so can relate to your post....we have to grow and mature....trust in God and put your faith only in him...

I was highly disturbed and suffered great anxiety...Praise God....I rest in him now and am free from crippling anxiety and a disturbed mind..

I had a breakdown in my early years as a Born Again..the enemy was attacking my mind constantly...I had to learn to recognise what was happening.......it was all meant to be and I learnt much from it...Praise God.
I agree sis. Ritajanice thanks for sharing also praying.
I can say even in difficult situation I am experiencing His Grace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Dreams has started many threads stating that he is feeling unwell and is disturbed. I just wonder why he feels the need to do this.

As this thread is found in the prayer forum, passing comments on the prayer request, even at the prompting of the Holy Spirit, is often discouraged and frowned on by My Dreams.
If we feel concern I think we should hold them up in prayer regardless.

They're certainly asking for help.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If we feel concern I think we should hold them up in prayer regardless.

They're certainly asking for help.

I have no disagreement with praying for a person regardless, but . . . . . When the HS gives words to post as a prayer and they are not acceptable or accepted, then the issue as QT has suggested is something very different.

My comments in this thread for prayers "for me" was to point out that this request for prayer has been made multi times over an extended period of time.

Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I have no disagreement with praying for a person regardless, but . . . . . When the HS gives words to post as a prayer and they are not acceptable or accepted, then the issue as QT has suggested is something very different.

My comments in this thread for prayers "for me" was to point out that this request for prayer has been made multi times over an extended period of time.

Shalom
Jay Ross, I noticed you are more concerned, about your post and not about the prayer request which is put forward.
I feel you are wrong when you say,
"my comments in this thread for prayers "for me" was to point out that this request for prayer has been made multi times over an extended period of time.
Enemy is a liar, deceiver he may be deceiving you.
As I feel the need for prayers I will post again, I knew enemy may be worried but had no idea that you are worried, with the prayer request I post.

I have told before I donot like some words which you use specially in the prayer request I post.

This is prayer forum so prayer requests are made and intercessors are praying its a blessing spiritually, which you may not understand.

Reactions: Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry @My Dreams but I don’t disagree with what @Jay Ross has conveyed - often things are added to prayer requests, it’s only when it gets out of hand that it crosses a line. Personally I find it encouraging if someone has something laid on their heart to share and I tend to ponder what is said and not instantly presume it is not meant to help in the situation.

Reactions: Debp and Nancy

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe that sometimes, we need to ask for prayers repeatedly, like MD does, as we need to know that God is in the situation, I never ask for prayers on a forum, ...when I was a new babe, I repeatedly went to many different Born Agains even Pastors for prayer, I was insecure at the time and needed to know that God was in the situation ....

We are all at different levels of faith and trust I believe...it has taken me yrs and yrs @My Dreams to trust God, ..I related to him like my flesh father,....abusive!.....of course God isn’t abusive, unlike my father was.....32 yrs I’ve been Born Again, my faith and trust “ NOW” is fully cemented in the word of God.

I pray the same happens for you my friend.....being a child of God is not an easy road, yet, it’s the only road to follow...just trust that God knows what he’s doing, even when everything looks bleak and dark to us...

Gods ways and thoughts are very different to ours, they are much higher,I gave up trying to figure out Gods way Brother.....yrs ago.I just continue to walk in faith and trust the outcome that God has planned for my life.

Remember, he wants the best for you!....

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross, I noticed you are more concerned, about your post and not about the prayer request which is put forward.
I feel you are wrong when you say,
"my comments in this thread for prayers "for me" was to point out that this request for prayer has been made multi times over an extended period of time.
Enemy is a liar, deceiver he may be deceiving you.
As I feel the need for prayers I will post again, I knew enemy may be worried but had no idea that you are worried, with the prayer request I post.

I have told before I donot like some words which you use specially in the prayer request I post.

This is prayer forum so prayer requests are made and intercessors are praying its a blessing spiritually, which you may not understand.

My concern is for you and why this particular repeated prayer request has not yet had a break through.

My prayer for you has not changed since I first posted it, that God would include you among those whom He is drawing to Himself so that you may know God's love for you and His peace that He wants you to have and for you to know His purposes for your life.

Sadly, you do not like the way I express my prayer for you. You have demonstrated this point above once more.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My concern is for you and why this particular repeated prayer request has not yet had a break through.

My prayer for you has not changed since I first posted it, that God would include you among those whom He is drawing to Himself so that you may know God's love for you and His peace that He wants you to have and for you to know His purposes for your life.

Sadly, you do not like the way I express my prayer for you. You have demonstrated this point above once more.
I am be wrong , but you think why I am here ( from Indian subcontinent). You are concerned for yourself so you are forcing yourself on me.

If I post a prayer request and if it is prayed and shared in the context is really good and understandable.
You can pray as you think good I have no problem but coming to this prayer request and saying something odd, personally I donot like. You have to stop this

Some have posted in my prayer request even in "for me " prayer request which bothers you I love reading it again and again and your post I would prefer not to read.
This is a prayer thread and this prayer thread ends in locked, argument, condemning this really not good.
If you have problems you can complain, it will be nice instead of saying me odd things