FORGIVENESS FOR ISRAEL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll have to disagree on this one. I do believe that initially the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached only to the Jews, while the Law remained in effect. But once Christ rose from the dead, the Gospel of the Kingdom was given to the whole world.
You are right
I reread what you said....yes Jesus was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel....the commandments progressed to the twelve...in Matthew 24:14 they were commanded to go to the world with the gospel of the kingdom. The gospel of the kingdom was that the kingdom on earth was coming for Israel and the Gentiles would be blessed through Israel.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Israel is under the Abrahamic Covenant, under which Scripture declares that ALL Israel will be saved.

"For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so ** ALL ** all Israel will be saved; just as it is written “This is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins. (Romans 11:25-27)

“The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.” Isaiah 59:20

Isaiah 45:17 Israel has been saved by the LORD With an everlasting salvation; You will not be put to shame or humiliated To all eternity.

Isaiah 45:25“In the LORD ***ALL*** the offspring of Israel Will be justified, and will glory.”

Would you explain?
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Would you explain?
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
He was not talking about the physical seed of Abraham, but spiritual Israel. Through Abraham's seed, all nations will be blessed, and we are beneficiaries of that blessing.

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was not talking about the physical seed of Abraham, but spiritual Israel. Through Abraham's seed, all nations will be blessed, and we are beneficiaries of that blessing.
We are blessed by having the faith of Abraham.
The Gentile nations will be blessed by believing Israel in the kingdom on earth.

Reactions: Stan B