Former White House chief of staff, John Kelly, discusses Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Former White House chief of staff tells friends that Trump 'is the most flawed person' he's ever met

Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

The reporting comes from a new CNN special scheduled to air Sunday night, "The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials," in which former senior administration officials -- including former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services scientist Rick Bright and former Department of Homeland Security general counsel John Mitnick -- explain why they think the President is unfit for office.

Kelly's sentiments about the President's transactional nature and dishonesty have been shared by other former members of the Trump administration who also appear in the special.

Olivia Troye, a former top adviser to Vice President Mike Pence, has said the President knew about the impact the coronavirus pandemic would have on the US by mid-February, but that "he didn't want to hear it, because his biggest concern was that we were in an election year." Miles Taylor, a former DHS chief of staff who now serves as a CNN contributor, has asserted Trump essentially calls individuals within the federal government who disagree with him "deep state."

Continue reading the article by clicking HERE.

VIDEO ---> Trump's former chief of staff unleashes on the President

MORE ARTICLES --->

Former White House chief of staff tells friends that Trump ‘is the most flawed person’ he’s ever met

Ex-chief of staff John Kelly told friends that Trump's dishonesty is 'astounding' and 'pathetic', report claims

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CNN!??!

full

Meanwhile...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what is your point OP?

Vote Biden?

full

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kelly doesn't seem to be saying anything we all don't already know. :D

QFT. All a person would have to do to verify that is read his Twitter feed.

As I expected in this thread, an ad hominem attack against the news source rather than trying to refute the story about Trump being a seriously flawed and dishonest person. However, immediately attacking a news source without reading the article or trying to refute the article has become a popular debate tactic among Trump supporters. It’s either that or automatically dismissing the article out of hand or completely ignoring it.

It's almost impossible to have a rational and civilized discussion with a Trump supporter because they either resort to slanderous personal attacks against you or they attack your Christian faith and condemn you to a very hot location where demons reside. They will also resort to ad hominem attacks against the news source and never attempt to actually refute the article. Many of them will fall down a rabbit hole with Red Herrings and derogatory attacks against Democrats. It's obvious that they can't honestly refute Trump's unchristian and unethical behavior, so they attempt to deflect by slandering Democrats or they try to justify supporting Trump by outright dismissing his behavior. But when it comes to Biden's sins...

Last edited:
Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As I expected in this thread, an ad hominem attack against the news source rather than trying to refute the story about Trump being a seriously flawed and dishonest person. However, immediately attacking a news source without reading the article or trying to refute the article has become a popular debate tactic among Trump supporters. It’s either that or automatically dismissing the article out of hand or completely ignoring it.

It's almost impossible to have a rational and civilized discussion with a Trump supporter because they either resort to slanderous personal attacks against you or they attack your Christian faith and condemn you to a very hot location where demons reside. They will also resort to ad hominem attacks against the news source and never attempt to actually refute the article. Many of them will fall down a rabbit hole with Red Herrings and derogatory attacks against Democrats. It's obvious that they can't honestly refute Trump's unchristian and unethical behavior, so they attempt to deflect by slandering Democrats or they try to justify supporting Trump by outright dismissing his behavior. But when it comes to Biden's sins...

I would agree, Seven of Nine. This OP also has deeper implications. After the Trump Presidency has passed, how can the former Trump supporters, in evangelistic enterprises, call on non-Christians to repent? Repentance involves turning away from sin, but if one supports, and continues to support Trump and the commission of his sins, how can one ever make conversion to Christ meaningful if it involves hypocrisy? Trump is a very flawed individual.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The ad hominem attacks are to be expected, I guess. I found the cartoon about CNN amusing since I'd say Trump supporters are in line to hear the "comforting lies" Trump tells. They accuse others of what they are guilty of themselves.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ad hominem attacks are to be expected, I guess. I found the cartoon about CNN amusing since I'd say Trump supporters are in line to hear the "comforting lies" Trump tells. They accuse others of what they are guilty of themselves.

I would agree, Seven of Nine. This OP also has deeper implications. After the Trump Presidency has passed, how can the former Trump supporters, in evangelistic enterprises, call on non-Christians to repent? Repentance involves turning away from sin, but if one supports, and continues to support Trump and the commission of his sins, how can one ever make conversion to Christ meaningful if it involves hypocrisy? Trump is a very flawed individual.

Remember this, my friends... "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers."

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-christs and the followers of anti-christs do not suffer well the presence of disbelievers. The cult of Trump is still strong though the metaphorical blood of him and his followers are in the political waters at this time.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's doubtful that the evangelical supporters of Trump will be able to call on many unbelievers to repent, because their Christian witness has been damaged by their support of Trump. In fact, these Christians are being publicly shunned and called out for hypocrisy. It has been said time and again that these Christians have compromised their moral convictions and abandoned Christian principles to support him. Here's an example of a recent public rebuke of his Christian supporters: Republicans couldn’t tell the truth about Trump anymore, even if they wanted to. None of what I've said in this post is something I've made up on my own. It's documented fact, verified in these articles I've linked and in countless others. FYI, I've linked several more examples of how Trump's Christian supporters are being perceived by non-Christians and other Christians alike.

First post: Hillary Clinton on "Why young people are leaving church?"

Second post: Hillary Clinton on "Why young people are leaving church?"

Reactions: bukka

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's doubtful that the evangelical supporters of Trump will be able to call on many unbelievers to repent, because their Christian witness has been damaged by their support of Trump. In fact, these Christians are being publicly shunned and called out for hypocrisy. It has been said time and again that these Christians have compromised their moral convictions and abandoned Christian principles to support him.

Christians, Seven of Nine, are seeing a coming disaster happening in evangelism. If current trends continue, there will be few Christians among Millennials and Generation Z. Our children and grandchildren will see abandoned churches and will wonder what they were about. The main thing that they will remember was the hypocrisy and racism surrounding the Alt Right and the demagogue, Donald Trump, that had existed in their childhood, and how much those people had wrecked the country by their indifference and hatred.

How can unrepentant sinners call upon others to repent?

Here's an example of a recent public rebuke of his Christian supporters: Republicans couldn’t tell the truth about Trump anymore, even if they wanted to. None of what I've said in this post is something I've made up on my own. It's documented fact, verified in these articles I've linked and in countless others. FYI, I've linked several more examples of how Trump's Christian supporters are being perceived by non-Christians and other Christians alike.

First post: Hillary Clinton on "Why young people are leaving church?"

Second post: Hillary Clinton on "Why young people are leaving church?"

If one is a member of a political and religious cult of personality, such as one surrounding Donald Trump, it is important not to think but to allow others to do the thinking. Cults are always part of a flight from freedom and moral responsibility. For the cult followers the cult leader always knows best. So it is easy to see that the cult followers embrace the lies of the cult leader and makes them their own. Hence it is that they become deluded as to what the truth is. Ultimately they despise repentance from sin since this is a calling back to individual responsibility.

Tyrants and dictators love cults and seek to fashion them in their wake as they establish their power.

This is why the cult Trump followers are greatly concerned about sins of the Bidens, or the Obamas, or the Clintons, but do not concern themselves about the sins of the Trumps. The Trump followers are immoral.

Where I disagree with John Kelly, is that he should not only have observed Trump as a sadly flawed, but also his followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seven of Nine