Biden staffers met with Special Counsel Jack Smith’s aides before Trump indictment Aug 26, 2023

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is.... unless your mom was not a woman.... And if Mary did not birth Jesus. It is an answer.
The question was are all women able to make and deliver a baby?

My mother isn't all women.

so not an answer

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which does absolutely nothing to help determine the definition of "woman."
Ralla's definition is focused solely on reproduction. but if all women can't for what ever reason and it's a huge number that can't. Obviously bilogical reproduction is not a criteria for defining a woman.
And I can't imagine why I would ever possibly need to.

Then why do you care who is and who is not transgendered?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is soooooo true. While I would like to see a different republican candidate than Trump, I have to say the country has gone to the garbage under Biden, what a huge disaster. I really hope for a better president next term:

64afd46863ead.jpeg

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not talking about your hate @Barney--sorry for you trying to read yourself into it. I'm talking about the hate for the powers that be. . It goes on and on under the guise of Christianity. You think the women stuff is bad--it pales in comparison to the hate of the president.

BUT
I will say that I think you have changed and I wonder if it is because you have your "Encounter Team" pants on.

"These team members are easily identified in their brightly orange/gold colours and they have been invited to join based on their positive interaction across the board, their friendly demeanour and encouragement. Hebrews 10:23-25 and fruit Gal 5:22-23."

Thank you for continuing to demonstrate your positive interaction with others. I also am very proud of @TinMan for receiving the coveted puking icon thou hast given.
The vomiting is one of the nicer things he has ever done in interacting with me

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vomiting is one of the nicer things he has ever done in interacting with me
I'm sorry he did that. Sometimes we do things when we are frustrated with the outside world, so then we remember someone on a message board that we can goad and remove some of that worldly frustration. Actually, it may feel therapeutic, but it really isn't. It makes us say things we wouldn't normally say. And if someone is following you around and commenting on your posts, and researching what you have written in the past--isn't that trolling?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Internet trolling: A definition What is internet trolling? | Endsleigh

An internet troll, or online bully, deliberately tries to offend, cause trouble or directly attack people by posting derogatory comments on Facebook posts, blogs, under YouTube videos, on forums and other social media, such as Twitter and Instagram. Not every argument can be considered as trolling; a difference of opinion can lead to healthy discussion which can be invaluable on forums.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question was are all women able to make and deliver a baby?

My mother isn't all women.

so not an answer
Well, I'll give this one to you... I guess.

I am a woman... I can prove it by pictures but they would kick me off here.

But I cannot make and have a baby because I am not married and my heavenly Father says I need to be in order to enjoy every thing that comes along with the creation of one and birthing and raising one.

So... You win.

All women cannot.... but I can assure you that they all have had those monthly miseries and no man who went the surgery route ever did.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you mean like name calling and belittling and dismissing someone because of their age or questioning is someone is actually a Christian?

Does defending include false witness? Dehumanizing? called for discrimination? indicating that the topic should induce vomiting?

If you were making the same posts and comments and condemnation of any other minority would it be considered to be hate?

Nope, no hate here.

Maybe you should take it up with the hijacker

You spend several posts harassing me about what threads I choose to respond to, falsely accuse me of hijacking, and when I ask if there was some rule i was breaking here you respond with a demeaning personal attack. Now there is the BarneyFIfe I know

Thanks for being such a great role model.

Well it is tough to back up hate based garbage.

And you are. Good for you.

Still can't provide a definition can you?

not if your aim is to be hypocritical

I'm willing to admit that I bear some guilt for the great gulf that now seems fixed between us.

And, for that, I am sorry.

But I'm not copping to murder charges for bloodying your nose.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ralla's definition is focused solely on reproduction. but if all women can't for what ever reason and it's a huge number that can't. Obviously bilogical reproduction is not a criteria for defining a woman.

Some of which would be relevant if I were trying to defend "Ralla's definition."

I'm not at all sure why you think I'm concerned with the micro ethics of who and who is not claiming anything about their relation to "gender." In the arena in which we now find ourselves, I'm only concerned with the macro standards that the Bible sets (like the Ten Commandments—in this case, the seventh, specifically), which seems like a reasonable position for a Christian to take.

And claiming that defending the seventh commandment violates the ninth or the great commandment to love our neighbor is just an appeal to throw the baby out with the bath water.

The fact remains that posting pictures of folks who may or may not be (because I can't tell for sure which, btw, has nothing to do with the definition of the word "woman" either) dressing as or otherwise trying to appear to be the opposite of their assigned sex at birth doesn't change the fact that God created man in His image—male and female created He them.

And neither does any anomaly of birth defects nor any other possible aberrations.

Objective truth is not subject to feelings or experiential considerations.

And I think I've participated in the hijacking of this thread just about long enough.

Reactions: dev553344

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If all women can't.... then they must be men or poodles.

The "MAN" Adam said....

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones,
And flesh of my flesh;
[u]She shall be called [v]Woman,
Because [w]she was taken out of [x]Man.”

Note: it was the "MAN" who called the other one made not like him a woman....

It was NOT God.

And we all know how "the man" messed everything up... because he did not have control of the other who was not like him.... You know the one who is often described as long on hair , short on brains....

But she got a just punishment...

16 To the woman He said,
“I will greatly multiply
Your pain [e]in childbirth,
In pain you will bring forth children;
Yet your desire will be for your husband,
And he will rule over you.”

Boy, am I ever glad I am a koi.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm missing the part where Trump offers anyone the National Guard.... Could you point that out.?
Try this.... or is he also a liar?

Gen. Kellogg: Trump did request Nat’l Guard troops on Jan. 6th; asks Congress to release his testimony​

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg said last week that former President Donald Trump did in fact request National Guard troops be deployed in Washington D.C. before the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Kellogg said he was present at the time of Trump’s request, and Congress should release his testimony to the public.

Trump has repeatedly claimed he requested National Guard troops be activated in D.C. to provide security as he called on supporters to gather in D.C. to protest the certification of the 2020 election results for Joe Biden. Trump’s claim has been substantiated by members of his administration, but rejected by some members of Congress.

Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony. Release Army Guard and DC Mayor J6 testimonies as well. Would be illuminating.”

OR

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots​

The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress.

Former chief Steven Sund -- who resigned his post last week after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called for him to step down -- made the assertions in an interview with The Washington Post published Sunday.

OR

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/co...ed-capitol-riot-preparations-2021-05-12/Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan. 6 rally
May 12, 202110:57 AM EDTUpdated 2 years ago

May 12 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally that ended with them attacking the U.S. Capitol, leaving five dead, Trump's former Pentagon chief testified on Wednesday.
Former Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller told a House of Representatives panel that he spoke with Trump on Jan. 3, three days before the now-former president's fiery speech that preceded the violence and led to his second impeachment.

OR

This is why the National Guard didn’t respond to the attack on the Capitol​

Hundreds of National Guard troops were posted in the streets of Washington, D.C., on Wednesday afternoon, but there was little they could do to respond as pro-Trump rioters overran the Capitol.

Investigations are imminent, to determine whether the Capitol Police were undermanned and unprepared for the threat posed by two days of rallies against the results of the 2020 election, but the answer as to why troops posted blocks away were unable to respond to the siege is as simple ― or as complicated ― as a morass of bureaucracy.

Simply put, the National Guard only shows up to D.C. when they’ve been invited, and the Capitol Police did not extend that invitation until after the breach, according to a source with knowledge of the process, who was not authorized to speak about it on the record.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry he did that.
don't apologize for his bad behavior.
Sometimes we do things when we are frustrated with the outside world, so then we remember someone on a message board that we can goad and remove some of that worldly frustration. Actually, it may feel therapeutic, but it really isn't. It makes us say things we wouldn't normally say. And if someone is following you around and commenting on your posts, and researching what you have written in the past--isn't that trolling?
Technically

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DOn't like the pictures?
Too bad you don't want to take this seriously.

It has nothing to do with whether or not I like your pictures but I suspect you know that, since you are keeping this at "shallow game" level.

Much love!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad you don't want to take this seriously.

It has nothing to do with whether or not I like your pictures but I suspect you know that, since you are keeping this at "shallow game" level.

Much love!
Yet your response to the original pictures and the challenge was to complain about the pictures.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet your response to the original pictures and the challenge was to complain about the pictures.
I wasn't complaining about your pictures, I was pointing out their insufficiency.

We are able to change a person's appearance through surgery and drugs. So maybe from a certain view they look like the other sex. But that doesn't mean you can't still tell a man from a woman by examination. And it most certainly doesn't mean that a man becomes a woman by changing his appearance.

I hate the "lipstick on a pig" analogy, but it's accurate.

One of my best friends in high school was intersex, don't think I'm a novice about this stuff.

Posting a picture like that with your question strikes me as childishly simplistic, and doesn't matter to the true discussion of what men and women are. We're talking about reality, not just appearance.

Much love!