forum nick-name?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Mine is my name (spelling varied) I chose it for lack of imagination
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
My forum name? Uhm, created that as an Atheist (thesuperjag), never changed it really. I find it so original that nobody, I mean nobody would take it. What's the significance? It's no significance really. You all call me Jag, and JAG is my initial.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I use my real name because I want people to know I am willing to take full responsibility for what I say. It is me talking not someone hiding behind a pseudonym.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
After a rough week, I was checking out different Christian web sites.....I couldn't find any that made me feel welcome. I was getting tired and wanted to stop my search,but I had to keep going. That is when I saw this site name pop up. I decided to click on it and I loved what I read( I felt comfortable and very inspired).I ask God to give me a name so I could join ! right then, God spoke to my heart and said, " Look up?" So I did and I felt such peace because I was focusing on my Heavenly Father. God reminded me that I am striving to get there , that is why I chose the name Lookin'4wardtoHeaven .:grouphug:s

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(setfree;57023)
That is neat Lookin'4wardto Heaven....I like how you wrote 4ward too.
I don't think she could fit in "forward" for creating a username as it has a charcter limit on it.

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
Shornaal is the name of a fictional diety representing pleasure, love, art, beauty, kindness and debauchery.I chose it because it symbolizes my belief in what's good in this world and what's worth living for.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
I use to hate dogs. They are smelly, dirty, and they LICK!! GROSS!!!! Then I was given a yellow lab puppy for christmas. She was so innocent and full of love, she loved me so much it made me realize how pure Gods love is for us. I want to love God like that, then I realized I wanted to love sasha like that too. My name belongs to my baby who is no longer with us. She was a true blessing in my life. I'll never stop loving her.