founder of planned parent hoods "negro PROJECT"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apocalypticist

May 26, 2013
It's unpopular to say, but do you know why the black family dissolved after the civil rights era?

One of the major factors of that was the Great Society, which although it expanded direct aid to the needy it also applied dysgenic stipulations that said if there was a father in the picture aid would be severed. It additionally had the "unintended" effect of rewarding illegitimacy and plural illegitimacy, i.e. the more children you have the more money you get, bonus if 'unwed'. And of course I say "unintended" because very likely that was the elites who passed.

We have a second factor that couldn't have come at a worse time: The legitimizing of abortion in 1973. This was taught to urban black youths as an alternative to an unwanted child. Much of the blame for the destruction of the black nuclear family, unfortunately belongs to black Americans themselves for buying into the abortion and contraception lie. And we know that most of the abortion enters were placed in urban areas and targeted blacks specifically. Additionally, white areas of town often passed zoning ordinances that caused a great deal of the liquor stores to be located in the ghetto, hence those in the inner city were constantly subjected to the images of illegitimacy, abortion, dysfunctional families, drug addiction, and finally in the 1980s came crack cocaine. And of course there was a high degree of Islamicization in the black demographic an the rise of organized gangs.

As to the white nuclear family, that was destroyed using a few different techniques. The media really began portraying and the media as well as revolutionary societal elements began to preach 'women's liberation' and diminishing the classic role of women, which was to be a caretaker to the children first, and then a nurse, teacher, seamstress, ____ second.

This was a Rockefeller endorsed scheme. The net result is women were gradually phased into the workforce, there were now twice as many workers with incomes to tax, and gradually, though productivity was growing by leaps and bounds, real wages declined.

Suppose a man in the 1950s made in real dollars $40,000 a year and he was the sole earner for the family. Now, after fifty years (almost 60), that same man AND his wife will take home COMBINED $60,000 a year. So what happened is the corporations are benefitting from much higher productivity and much higher profits but in real dollars are actually paying their employees less and less every year, because while wages stagnate, inflation continues to rise.

Who benefits? Rockefeller, Gates, the Waltons, and many others, but not you or I, the commoner.

Of course there are other factors to be discussed from educational theory, de-emphasis of educational standards, dysgenic policies like the ones already mentioned, cocaine, heroin, and ecstasy, the hippie movement, abortion...

^^ And what one will not here, is many on this forum have never dealt directly with any of these things having gorwn up in Christian households in Christian communities. Why was the Christian nuclear family destroyed as well?

Christianity in this period began exchanging things eternal for things temporal, it became numbers driven, how many in attendance, how much offerings, how many baptisms.

IT LEGITIMIZED DIVORCE.

In fundamentalism, it continued advocating for questionable policies that had the net effect of instilling in the youth a hatred of religion..

And also the rise of the entertainment culture, which was especially devastating to white culture, Christian or not.

Reactions: Pelaides

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
I read on a picture on the net how it was illegal to destroy an eagle egg. You can be fined up to $250,000 and sentenced to 2 years in jail or something. Beside the eagle egg was a picture of an unborn fetus saying that it is legal to kill it for any reason and funded by taxpayers. Oh in what a wicked and evil world we live. I just think that's crazy..Somebody look that picture up. Had me thinkin

I know God's not pleased

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
perhaps this is why God is allowing countries to be ISLAMIC soon .Since Jesus and his teachings are not important to them.

They will need to see the difference of iron fisted Islamic rule ..