Free Movies on YouTube

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have Arrival on Youtube free with ads movies. Slow paced more elegant alien movie. Cheers!
I'm not familiar with that plot.... only have heard the name.

I'm still working my way slowly through the animal episodes. Watched the bears and the bulls yesterday.

Talking about bulls, when my mom was a little girl, her mother sent her over a fence to pick mushrooms. Well, there was a bull in that pasture! He chased mom and she ran for her life!

She got a really long gash on her leg when she jumped back over the barbed wire fence!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with that plot.... only have heard the name.

I'm still working my way slowly through the animal episodes. Watched the bears and the bulls yesterday.

Talking about bulls, when my mom was a little girl, her mother sent her over a fence to pick mushrooms. Well, there was a bull in that pasture! He chased mom and she ran for her life!

She got a really long gash on her leg when she jumped back over the barbed wire fence!
Similar things happened to me. You definitely don't mess with bulls, cows are OK, but bulls are very protective of the cows.

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just found out they have Startrek on youtube free with ads. 2009.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just found out they have Startrek on youtube free with ads. 2009.
What was the last Star Trek they made? There was a male captain and a lady Vulcan officer. That was about my favorite of the series, although I also liked the one with Captain Janeway and Captain Sisco a lot.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was the last Star Trek they made? There was a male captain and a lady Vulcan officer. That was about my favorite of the series, although I also liked the one with Captain Janeway and Captain Sisco a lot.
These are the latest movies and are not based on the series characters other than the original series. They are much better productions and are action packed like the original series was.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite movies (free) on YouTube..
- Classic Western (& Spaghetti Western)
- Detective movies.
I watch a lot of Westerns on Grit TV. They have mostly the older ones. Today they had The Searchers....watched it again for the scenery, etc. Also, my homebound mom can see the scenery....she's deaf and can't read captions anymore.

I also like a good mystery or suspense film.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm currently watching "Dark Cloud" which is a B-Flick but interesting in the psycho way. Yesterday I watched 47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves. Pretty interesting, but also disappointing with the way Samuri honored people.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm currently watching "Dark Cloud" which is a B-Flick but interesting in the psycho way. Yesterday I watched 47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves. Pretty interesting, but also disappointing with the way Samuri honored people.
Haven't watched any movies for awhile now. Been watching some different videos on YouTube, mainly animal ones. Also, like the rain ones...since we don't get much rain.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't watched any movies for awhile now. Been watching some different videos on YouTube, mainly animal ones. Also, like the rain ones...since we don't get much rain.
Yes mood setting watching of YouTube. When I need mood altering YouTube I usually watch Enya videos as they are relaxing.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes mood setting watching of YouTube. When I need mood altering YouTube I usually watch Enya videos as they are relaxing.
I found one jazz channel that is good. It's mainly piano and it has lovely scenes like falling snow in the city, etc.

I just enjoy looking at the beautiful scenery since I'm inside a lot.