From Rocket Scientist to Christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Rocket Scientist to Christian..."Through science man strives to learn more of the mysteries of creation. Through religion he seeks to know the Creator."— Wernher von Braun "One day in Fort Bliss, a neighbor called and asked if I would like to go to church with him. I accepted, because I wanted to see if the American church was just a country club as I'd been led to expect. Instead, I found a small, white frame building...in the hot Texas sun on a browned-grass lot...Together, these people make a live, vibrant community. This was the first time I really understood that religion was not a cathedral inherited from the past, or a quick prayer at the last minute. To be effective, a religion has to be backed up by discipline and effort." — Wernher von Braun

braun_science_and_God.jpg

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember..the post/comment from another Christian Forum.
- He said.."I became a Christian..when I was studying 'Quantum Physics'.
---
There are many scientists who were Christians in history.
- Wikipedia has an article..
- 'List of Christians in Science & Technology'

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to make a video of that one...

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't like the idea that Christianity and scientific findings are mutally exclusive and I've explained before on this site why I believe scientific findings help our case rather than hurt it. I read someone say "science explains how, religion explains why" and I like that.