Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know - the purpose for parents to have Two Hands?

One is for hugging and The other for spanking.

Teach a little child...then let them choose which hand they prefer ... while facing them... see how quickly little kids learn.

("toddler throwing funny tantrum" YouTube)

Yikes! After watching that, I think I need a little yellow pill! Lol.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yikes! After watching that, I think I need a little yellow pill! Lol.

(LOL...(off OP) little kids are much smarter and clever than they are given credit. Funny to watch.
My one daughter use to blame her brain and hands for doing things "she" wasn't supposed to do.)

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know- "social distancing" is relatively a new term, but not a new practice.

About 65% of people have Bad Breath.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(LOL...(off OP) little kids are much smarter and clever than they are given credit. Funny to watch.
My one daughter use to blame her brain and hands for doing things "she" wasn't supposed to do.)

Oh they are quite smart. I notice they do allot of reconnaissance :D . They don't miss much and learn so very fast what right from wrong is. They are little testers! Hahaha!

Reactions: Taken

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know- "social distancing" is relatively a new term, but not a new practice.

About 65% of people have Bad Breath.

Ew. It used to be "get out of my personal space" when someone was a close talker...now it's a whole different animal! Chalk marks and tape everywhere marked 6 ft. between. And, (yes, off topic) why have all the other plagues only those who were sick were quarentined...this is backwards but, I do understand it to a point...
Okay back on topic!

Did you know grapes light on fire in the microwave?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know - mankind was Warned about Repeating Secrets?

Ecc. 10:
[20] Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: "for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter."

Songbirds, parrots and some starlings can Repeat human words.
I just received that revelation the other day when someone posted this....best make sure there aint no birds outside my windowsills.

Reactions: Taken

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fact? I can remember McDonald's in a price war against other fast food chains with hamburgers selling for 10 cents. They were sold at less than cost to drive competitors out of business. Fun?
that reveals their core....oppression under the banner of family interest.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh they are quite smart. I notice they do allot of reconnaissance :D . They don't miss much and learn so very fast what right from wrong is. They are little testers! Hahaha!
Especially with boys with their testicles.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ew. It used to be "get out of my personal space" when someone was a close talker...now it's a whole different animal! Chalk marks and tape everywhere marked 6 ft. between. And, (yes, off topic) why have all the other plagues only those who were sick were quarentined...this is backwards but, I do understand it to a point...
Okay back on topic!

Did you know grapes light on fire in the microwave?
Is that a case of grape expectations?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you Know-
Number 2 pencils were chosen for use in schools because its lead was dark enough to read yet easy to erase...

And the writing on the pencil is almost always in a readable position for right handers and upside down FOR left handers.
I always had a problem with that because I used pens.

Reactions: Taken and Nancy