Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Glitter was accidentally invented by a New Jersey cattle rancher. The inventor’s name was Henry Ruschmann, and he wasn’t trying to create anything. He simply wanted to dispose of plastic. When he tried crushing it in 1934, glitter was the end result.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay this is my last one and ya'll need to help me out and participate! lol'
Did you know.....
One of the Greatest gift from Jesus to humankind is the Bible and it took 16 centuries and 40 men to write the Bible;

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!!
Owls don't have eyeballs.
What they have instead are better described as eye tubes. Since they can't move these tubes back and forth, owls have developed incredible neck flexibility to be able to see the world around them. They can turn their heads a whopping 270 degrees, whereas humans can only manage about 180.

Owl.jpg

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is this a real person? like the person who invented her?
Mattel owner Ruth Handler named Barbara Millicent Roberts & Kenneth Sean Carson for her children, Barbie & Ken Handler. IIRC, their surnames were taken from the accounting agency that worked with Mattel. (I do not have a history for their middle names.)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mattel owner Ruth Handler named Barbara Millicent Roberts & Kenneth Sean Carson for her children, Barbie & Ken Handler. IIRC, their surnames were taken from the accounting agency that worked with Mattel. (I do not have a history for their middle names.)
Cool...nice little fun fact!