Fundamentalism; belief in scripture, becoming illegal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I left California almost ten years ago, and back then I was beginning to see people defecating in public whenever I went into major metropolitan areas. It wasn't as bad as it is now, but it was enough of a nuisance that it made me want to leave, and never go back. The stories I hear from people who still live there make me wonder why I stayed as long as I did. It is also prompting me to look around my new surroundings. I can see that the writing is on the wall here as well. It's only a matter of time before it will be just as bad here as out there.

Did you ever think that you and people like you are the problem?

It is only a matter of time because you bring with you your anti-Christian beliefs. Those same beliefs that resulted in defecating in public. How stupid people are. I see it all the time. yankees and californians move to the South to escape the trash pile they helped create. Then as soon as they get here, they start crapping in the back yard also. Then they bemoan their plight.

They want to tear down what exists as a place for them to go and find refuge. Idiocy.

Stranger