Funny memes, it's good to laugh!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
polar-bear-wearing-a-mask-penguins-seems-legit-funny-meme.jpg

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If my hubby still rode a bike he would sometimes be that second one.

Well he will take one of the kids down and I am responsible for the other one. Yeh... Well if it was the smaller, I probably wouldn't have been walking out the door and discover not so pleasantness up my daughter's clothes. So half an hour later... Lol. I told him it be a bit, but still. Never ever 5 minutes.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well he will take one of the kids down and I am responsible for the other one. Yeh... Well if it was the smaller, I probably wouldn't have been walking out the door and discover not so pleasantness up my daughter's clothes. So half an hour later... Lol. I told him it be a bit, but still. Never ever 5 minutes.
Five minutes is a myth. :p:D
Though when my God Daughter's mom called me needing me to babysit while she took her sister to an emergency doctors appointment, and they live 20 miles away, I was awakened out if a dead sleep with the news, and was up, showered, dressed, and leaving my driveway in 15 minutes.
25 minutes isdo-able. Five minutes is a myth.

Reactions: Mayflower