• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
In the last 18 yrs, All over this world i have taught that the final sign we are to recognize as the last one before the Rapture, is this.

"Gay rights"
"Gay Adoption"
"Transgender"
"Homosexual acceptance, as normal"
"Gay Marriage".

Now, some believers, who are very worldly, have issues with the idea that God despises Gay sexuality. They feel that God is all inclusive, and that He is always Tolerant, and that we are all "God's children".
This is false.
We are all God's creation, but to become God's SON of God//Daughter of God...., you "must be born again".

Reader, i assure you that God is merciful to all sinners, but He hates Gay sexuality.
God hates it.
Why? Because its a spiritual inner darkness that infects people who are not homosexual and it seduces them INTO this lifestyle of sexual perversion.
Homosexuality is a spiritual infection that manifests as all types of Gay sexual behavior.
And if you think that Transgenders are not homosexual, then you are deceived..

If you read your bible and believe it, then you will note that God burned homosexuality in Sodom, and drowned it worldwide under Noah's Ark.
That's what God was doing, reader. He was getting RID of this perverted sexuality, because it spreads like a spiritual cancer from homosexual person to heterosexual person.

Homosexuals do no reproduce....they recruit.

Right now, outside your window, nearly worldwide, you have "Gay rights" and "Gay adoption". Gay Marriage
And i can't think of anything that would offend God more than 2 homosexuals being given children, to turn into homosexuals.
And if you think this is not what 2 gay men are doing to their adopted baby boys, then your brain is on wrong and your spirituality is turned off.
Thats a fact.

Listen up....
Look at photo below. This is a Country Music Star... in the USA. '2022. She is on the LEFT.
She and her "husband", the woman on the right......have adopted 2 girls.
Notice the 2 little girls..
You can see that the youngest who they are holding.... looks like a boy, as they are turning that one into the BUTCH, or the "husband" or "male" homosexual...and they are turning the older into the submissive or "wife"... which is why she looks like a girl.

God burned these in Genesis, and drowned them.
He didnt ask them about their feelings or about their rights.
Understand?
This is not a myth.
God is HOLY.....and this has not CHANGED since before Genesis. All that has changed is that everyone is invited to the Cross to be born again, and become God's family.

This is not "hate speech"... This is the end times, when the last sign is this..
"as in the days of Noah".....
See that? That is telling you that when you see in the world, what Noah saw all around, then be sure that Jesus is coming SOON.
-
-
upload_2022-3-13_11-33-35.png
-
adoption_2_Zs6nnKe.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0%2C34%2C1500%2C834_crop_detail.jpg

-
do-gay-dads-who-adopt-get-paternity-leave-asheville-LGBT-adoption.jpg

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gay Times are the end times
I s'pose it depends on whose end you're talking about!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And its not so much being gay/homosexual per se, because there will be no sex in heaven, God invented the pre creation for us, it is mankind's ultimate rejection of God as God, all of these types despise God, but let me tell you, God not only hates homosexuality because they despise His plans, like Satan did, He hates all those who prop it up also, who advocate for it, any man who calls himself a Christian and advocates for homosexual rights and abortion rights is just as guilty of those sins as they are !!

And yes, Apophis will be the9r doom, it will come very soon, this is why we must reach people now. I was shown a vision in 1986 where I was running with two small kids and as I was hiding behind a bush from some evil thugs, a booming voice from Heaven simply says "The Man of Sin is Here". So, the Anti-Christ has been on this earth since at least 1986. Time is at hand. Get your friends and loved ones to cine to Christ now, fast and pray fir guidance, we will need it, then we will be raptured and a few years later chaos in earth will break out.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I won't argue for sin and sexual immorality is sin, unnatural sexual affection is as old as man and was recognized as lawful in many ancient civilizations, including Rome, Greece, and Canaan. Some even practiced ritual sex as worship and still do to this day.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged natural relations for that which is contrary to nature, 27 and likewise the men, too, abandoned natural relations with women and burned in their desire toward one another, males with males committing shameful acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. Romans 1:26-27
This was written nearly 2000 years ago.

I don't believe that there is one sin more significant than every other, except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. How is gay rights more evil than legalized abortion for convenience? How is catch and release of felons or letting murderers out of jail less evil than unnatural sex?

In the account of the flood, the thing that grieved God was our violence and sexual immorality contributes to violence. It certainly remains among the most grievous sins in the church, but it's nothing new, nor is the approval of it new. However, what we see now, is what scripture says in the book of Daniel:
25 And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. Daniel 7:25 NASB

Some assert that this was fulfilled in the past, but we're seeing it fulfilled now, not just in regard to sexual immorality, but to all righteous law intended to protect the innocent and the penalty demanded by the covenant made with Noah and his descendants after the flood:

Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I have given everything to you, as I gave the green plant. 4 But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood. 5 I certainly will require your lifeblood; from every animal I will require it. And from every person, from every man as his brother I will require the life of a person.
6 Whoever sheds human blood,
By man his blood shall be shed,

For in the image of God
He made mankind.
7 As for you, be fruitful and multiply;
Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it.” Genesis 9:3-7

Jesus Christ came fulfilling the covenant of law that God made with Israel on Mt. Sinai, but nothing in scripture says that the New Covenant abolished God's Covenant made with Noah, his descendants (us), and all the beasts of the Earth. Men have abolished or minimized the death penalty in most nations out of a weakness in faith, extending mercy to those deserving of death and unrepentant of heart. Even putting them back on the street to murder again. Law is being turned upside down so that the flesh is unrestrained.

Chapter 5 of Isaiah speaks about the vineyard of His beloved, but the second part is a string of woes proclaiming the judgments against Israel.
Those that hold to "replacement theology" embrace the promises of blessing in Christ for obedience, but want none of the curses for disobedience.

Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of vanity,
And sin as if with a cart rope;
19 That say, “Let Him make speed and hasten His work,
That we may see it;
And let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near and come,
That we may know it.
20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!
22 Woe to men mighty at drinking wine,
Woe to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink,
23 Who justify the wicked for a bribe,
And take away justice from the righteous man!
Isaiah 5:18-23

Jesus said:
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Matthew 5:13-14

Did this only apply to Israel or to the church as well?

Peter wrote nearly 2000 years ago:
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 Now “If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”
1 Peter 4:17-18

Peter echoed the writing of the prophet Ezekiel in the judgment of Jerusalem:
3 Now the glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherub, where it had been, to the threshold of the temple. And He called to the man clothed with linen, who had the writer’s inkhorn at his side; 4 and the Lord said to him, “Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”
5 To the others He said in my hearing, “Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eye spare, nor have any pity. 6 Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the temple. 7 Then He said to them, “Defile the temple, and fill the courts with the slain. Go out!” And they went out and killed in the city.
Ezekiel 9:3-7

So, God's judgment of man’s iniquity started with the "end times" nearly 2000 years ago but isn't completed until Christ's return and the gospel has been preached throughout the Earth. Judgment begins in the church, the household of God, through the cup of Christ, the wrath of God poured out upon His son, and as Peter taught, the sufferings we share in His name.
The condemnation falls not on us, but upon those who reject Christ. Our sufferings are for but a moment, but theirs never end.

“For a mere moment I have forsaken you,
But with great mercies I will gather you.
8 With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment;
But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you,”
Says the Lord, your Redeemer.
9 “For this
is like the waters of Noah to Me;
For as I have sworn

That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth,
So have I sworn
That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you.
10 For the mountains shall depart
And the hills be removed,
But My kindness shall not depart from you,
Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,
Says the Lord, who has mercy on you. Isaiah 54:7-10

These are verses that some in the church refuse to see, but there is only one covenant of peace with God, that new covenant established in the blood of Christ.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the last 18 yrs, All over this world i have taught that the final sign we are to recognize as the last one before the Rapture, is this.

"Gay rights"
"Gay Adoption"
"Transgender"
"Gay Marriage".

Now, some believers, who are very worldly, have issues with the idea that God despises Gay sexuality. They feel that God is all inclusive, and that He is always Tolerant, and that we are all "God's children".
This is false.
We are all God's creation, but to become God's SON of God//Daughter of God...., you "must be born again".

I can give you a 100% guarantee, you are correct.

It's the key indicator that the end is here.

Even the Sodomites themselves fear it, and they tremble.

The Sodomites, the smarter ones, and those who give approval to them, are concerned about it now.

Must scroll down and read all the posts by "John" on page 6 and 7.

He pulls the nuance out of the Script and knocks it out of the ball park and leaves them speechless.

The dude abides.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Reactions: GEN2REV

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can give you a 100% guarantee, you are correct.

It's the key indicator that the end is here.

Even the Sodomites themselves fear it, and they tremble.

The Sodomites, the smarter ones, and those who give approval to them, are concerned about it now.

Must scroll down and read all the posts by "John" on page 6 and 7.

He pulls the nuance out of the Script and knocks it out of the ball park and leaves them speechless.

The dude abides.

Peaceful Sabbath.
Maybe so, but i thought the misuse of the grinding together was pretty bad. If it were true why is one taken and one left?
The phrase "Grinding together" is more modern day.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe so, but i thought the misuse of the grinding together was pretty bad. If it were true why is one taken and one left?
It is not about being raptured. It is about dying.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then why only one?
Because not all die at the same time. At least not in that chapter. The last verse states where they go. The dead are where the eagles are gathered, ie a carcass.

In 2020 covid19 did just that at the start. Later in the year and in 2021 it was taking whole families.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

"Gay rights"
"Gay Adoption"
"Transgender"
"Gay Marriage".

This is false.

Reader, i assure you that God is merciful to all sinners, but He hates Gay sexuality.
God hates it.
Why? Because its a spiritual inner darkness that infects people who are not homosexual and it seduces them INTO this lifestyle of sexual perversion.
Homosexuality is a spiritual infection that manifests as all types of Gay sexual behavior.

If you read your bible and believe it, then you will note that God burned homosexuality in Sodom, and drowned it worldwide under Noah's Ark.
That's what God was doing, reader. He was getting RID of this perverted sexuality, because it spreads like a spiritual cancer from homosexual person to heterosexual person.

Right now, outside your window, nearly worldwide, you have "Gay rights" and "Gay adoption". Gay Marriage
And i can't think of anything that would offend God more than 2 homosexuals being given children, to turn into homosexuals.
And if you think this is not what 2 gay men are doing to their adopted baby boys, then your brain is on wrong and your spirituality is turned off.
Thats a fact.

Listen up....
Look at photo below. This is a Country Music Star... in the USA. '2022. She is on the LEFT.
You can see that the youngest who they are holding.... looks like a boy, as they are turning that one into the BUTCH, or the "husband" or "male" homosexual...and they are turning the older into the submissive or "wife"... which is why she looks like a girl.

Understand?
This is not a myth.
God is HOLY.....and this has not CHANGED since before Genesis. All that has changed is that everyone is invited to the Cross to be born again, and become God's family.

This is not "hate speech"... This is the end times, when the last sign is this..
See that? That is telling you that when you see in the world, what Noah saw all around, then be sure that Jesus is coming SOON.
-
-
View attachment 21066
-

-

For some Christians, the temptation to do something gay is very difficult to overcome—and maybe impossible for some. When a man and woman are intimate, it’s the man who does the doing while the woman receives. Yet there are male Christians who feel aroused and enthused about being on the receiving end, and they don’t necessarily choose to have that feeling. Perhaps they aren’t attracted to other male bodies, since male bodies are more utilitarian and not feminine or too pretty. But still, they want to try being on the receiving end for once, and the feeling is very strong with them.

Again, these Christians who might feel the need to do something gay don’t exactly choose to feel that way. Thus, I don’t think it’s appropriate to guilt trip them about it by claiming homosexuality is “the end of the world.” Nuclear war will kill off the human race, but gay feelings among Christians probably won’t.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
something gay is very difficult to overcome—and maybe impossible for some. When a man and woman are intimate, it’s the man who does the doing while the woman receives. Yet there are male Christians who feel aroused and enthused about being on the receiving end, and they don’t necessarily choose to have that feeling.
That is not the point.

The point is about Christians who are proud about it, and think that is ok.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not the point.

The point is about Christians who are proud about it, and think that is ok.

I don’t disagree with that. Homosexuality, or at least feelings or inclinations of homosexuality, in and of itself isn’t a particularly bad thing. But telling a young Christian guy that it’s good to do something gay can lead to HIV infection, since the CDC reports that 1 in 5 gays are HIV+.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

"Gay rights"
"Gay Adoption"
"Transgender"
"Gay Marriage".

This is false.

God hates it.

Thats a fact.

Listen up....

Understand?
This is not a myth.

-
-
View attachment 21066
-

-
Yes my friend , its all the work of this false all inclusive religoin . Lambs enter into no such convenant .
THIS is a big end time sign as well . Yep .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes my friend , its all the work of this false all inclusive religoin . Lambs enter into no such convenant .
THIS is a big end time sign as well . Yep .

I get that you and several other folks on this thread believe tolerating homosexuality will lead to the end of times, but let me ask you this: 1.7% of all people are gay, so how exactly will tolerating a very small percentage of people and their inclinations cause the end of the human species? By the way, I’m not trying to argue on behalf of the homosexualist agenda. I’m genuinely curious about how less than 1/50th of people can destroy the world.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe so, but i thought the misuse of the grinding together was pretty bad.

"If mine heart have been deceived by a woman,
Or if I have laid wait at my neighbour’s door;
Then let my wife grind unto another,
And let others bow down upon her.

Job 31:9-10.​

Fwiw, "grinding" was a metaphor for sex in the Tanakh. The grinding stone was often phallic in shape and was placed into the opening where the grain was waiting to be ground by the stone.

"When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife [enjoy conjugal relations with her] which he hath taken. 6 No man shall take the nether or the upper millstone to pledge: for he taketh a man’s life to pledge. 7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

Deuteronomy 24:5-6.​

Rabbi Elie Munk comments:

One shall not take an upper or lower millstone as a pledge. The Midrash notes a symbolic linkage between this verse and the previous passage having to do with marriage. After the first sin, Eve was told, your craving shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you (Genesis 3:16). . . [The set of upper and lower millstones are considered to be an analogy for a husband and wife, with the lower millstone, corresponding to the wife.].

Rabbi Elie Munk, The Call of the Torah: An Anthology of Interpretations and Commentary of the Five Books of Moses (Bracketed statement is R. Munk's).​

If it were true why is one taken and one left?

Two men in bed at night?

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
I don't know. Maybe the "night" is metaphoric. Like when the "night" comes when no man can work? Let the wicked do wickedly. Let the righteous be righteous.

One shall be taken, maybe some of the homosexuals will actually make it into the Kingdom. They just might not be called the greatest, or shine as bright as others.

But still, this is not as much about the individual people, but about how society as a whole has shown it's approval of the Abominable practise:

1) The Netherlands (2000)
2) Belgium (2003)
3) Canada (2005)
4) Spain (2005)
5) South Africa (2006)
6) Norway (2009)
7) Sweden (2009)
8) Argentina (2010)
9) Iceland (2010)
10) Portugal (2010)
11) Denmark (2012)
12) Brazil (2013)
13) England and Wales (2013)
14) France (2013)
15) New Zealand (2013)
16) Uruguay (2013)
17) Luxembourg (2014)
18) Scotland (2014)
19) Finland: (signed 2015, effective 2017)
20) Ireland: (2015)
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->Sun/Moon
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->EofW

Peaceful Sabbath.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get that you and several other folks on this thread believe tolerating homosexuality will lead to the end of times, but let me ask you this: 1.7% of all people are gay, so how exactly will tolerating a very small percentage of people and their inclinations cause the end of the human species? By the way, I’m not trying to argue on behalf of the homosexualist agenda. I’m genuinely curious about how less than 1/50th of people can destroy the world.

Because they did it before.

This is not our first rodeo.

Just like in the days of Lot, their sins have reached up to heaven.

It's not 1.7%, or 1/50th of people that have destroyed the world. Notice I'm talking about it like it's a done deal.

It's all of the people practising same sex, AND the rest of the world who have given their approval of it.

Never before have we been in a place where the majority of the world has given their stamp of approval.

Nations that have legalized same sex marriage:

1) The Netherlands (2000)
2) Belgium (2003)
3) Canada (2005)
4) Spain (2005)
5) South Africa (2006)
6) Norway (2009)
7) Sweden (2009)
8) Argentina (2010)
9) Iceland (2010)
10) Portugal (2010)
11) Denmark (2012)
12) Brazil (2013)
13) England and Wales (2013)
14) France (2013)
15) New Zealand (2013)
16) Uruguay (2013)
17) Luxembourg (2014)
18) Scotland (2014)
19) Finland: (signed 2015, effective 2017)
20) Ireland: (2015)
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->Sun/Moon
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->EofW

Peaceful Sabbath.