Gazans told to flee...where?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The prime minister of Israel a few days ago warned people in Gaza to flee. Just wondering, where can they flee to? It seems to me there are no options since Egypt does not want them. Maybe someone with a knowledge of the area has an answer?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How 'bout Saudi Arabia? Or Yemen? Or Syria? Or how about surrender and negotiate for peace? (Wild thought, huh?)
They are isolated by land and sea. The only bridge to Egypt was bombed. But Egypt didn't want them either. Israel is going after Hamas and will not let anyone out.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most palestinians approve of or are Hamas. Look at their rallies around the world. All in support of Hamas and rejoicing, for now.
We even have 6 democratic representatives in congress, the 'squad' who support them, and also say Israel is the Zionist oppressor and I dont know how far they would go as in saying Israel should not exist like the Iranians, Iraqi's, many Arabs and Palestinians desire.

2 million in Gaza the size of two Washington DC's.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
The prime minister of Israel a few days ago warned people in Gaza to flee. Just wondering, where can they flee to? It seems to me there are no options since Egypt does not want them. Maybe someone with a knowledge of the area has an answer?
That's good. I advise every Palestinian to leave the country, because according to the Bible, all of Israel will be destroyed. The Jews want the land, so give them the land. Let them live there.

I also advise every American to leave the USA, because the USA will be destroyed together with Israel.

But I am aware that most people do not believe me. But this is the sign that will confirm me: When the day comes when 10 Islamic nations unite, know that I was right. If you are in Israel or the USA, get out as fast as you can.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the cites in Gaza where Israel was not going to bomb. Israel gives the civilians a chance to flee the areas Israel is going to engage the enemy in.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's good. I advise every Palestinian to leave the country, because according to the Bible, all of Israel will be destroyed. The Jews want the land, so give them the land. Let them live there.

I also advise every American to leave the USA, because the USA will be destroyed together with Israel.

But I am aware that most people do not believe me. But this is the sign that will confirm me: When the day comes when 10 Islamic nations unite, know that I was right. If you are in Israel or the USA, get out as fast as you can.
Psalm 91. Not a problem, watch the wicked die in front of us. I dwell in the shadow of God Almighty.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I actually read they are told to flee south below the Wadi river by Israel,
One rumor in Gaza is Israel plans to drive them out of Gaza into Sinai.

AIRO (AP) — Israel’s call Friday for half of the Gaza Strip’s population to evacuate south is hiking Egypt’s fears of a massive influx of refugees across the heavily fortified border into its territory.

Since Hamas’ bloody attack on Israel sparked a massive retaliation in Gaza, Egypt’s leadership has frantically tried to negotiate the entry of humanitarian aid through its crossing into the Palestinian territory — partially in hopes of averting an exodus into Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula. Officials say its efforts have received no response from Israel.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken was expected to visit Cairo over the weekend and Egyptian officials are expected to discuss the entry of aid with him.

Israel sealed off the Gaza Strip, stopping all entry of food, water, medicine and fuel to its 2.3 million people, while bombardment has leveled swaths of its cities. That has left Egypt’s Rafah crossing as the sole access. But repeated Israeli airstrikes at the Palestinian side of the crossing have forced it to stop operating, Egypt’s Foreign Ministry said, leaving trucks of aid stopped on the Egyptian side.

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi called for access through Rafah in a speech Thursday. He also pushed back against letting in large numbers of Palestinians.
“The threat there is significant because it means the liquidation of this (Palestinian) cause,” el-Sissi said at a military college graduation ceremony in Cairo. “It’s important for its people to stay steadfast and exist on its land.” He also pointed out that Egypt already hosts some 9 million refugees. That population swelled this year as 300,000 Sudanese fled their country’s war into Egypt, already facing economic crisis.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So YEAH, they have a place to go. Sure the UN would fund them. And no they won't leave willingly is my thought.
Egypt won't be too happy as they already claim to have 9 million refugees, what's another 2 million. One reason is security, why would Egypt want HAMAS militants in Egypt? Who want Hamas militants in their country> No one does.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So YEAH, they have a place to go. Sure the UN would fund them. And no they won't leave willingly is my thought.
Egypt won't be too happy as they already claim to have 9 million refugees, what's another 2 million. One reason is security, why would Egypt want HAMAS militants in Egypt? Who want Hamas militants in their country> No one does.
I just heard that Hamas is telling the Palestinians not to leave and stay put. The hidden meaning is, we will shoot you if you try to leave.

• Sad
Reactions: Scott Downey

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
flee out of the cities.. go wherever you can go..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the people (a million of them in the latest warning) should wander in the rubble in heavy bombardment or are worthy of destruction? Seriously?
So a people (millions of them) should allow an enemy who wants to destroy them to live and continue to attack them because they won;t let the civilians go?

look around the world. They are crying they stand with Palestine in their war On israel. They supported the rape, murder, beheading of babies, and killing innocent families.

Sorry Bro. These civilians are not innocent. If they were they would decry what Hamas did. And they would overthrow them nd turn them into Israel for war crimes

i can not believe you are standing up for evil terrorists. How dare you!,

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So a people (millions of them) should allow an enemy who wants to destroy them to live and continue to attack them because they won;t let the civilians go?
Prove that each toddler was allowing terrorists to be there? If some people in a building were fanatics and did allow Hamas to operate why is it that all the building has to agree? Says who that they all did? Like the cartel, people go along out of fear or maybe money to buy bread for their kids or etc. We should assume also, I think, that the captives in that poverty stricken enclave/prison may have somewhat against their captors as well.
look around the world. They are crying they stand with Palestine in their war On israel. They supported the rape, murder, beheading of babies, and killing innocent families.
That is different. If people claim to support Hamas in what they did, they are supporting terror. If all they do is plead to spare the innocents from death, that is another matter.
Sorry Bro. These civilians are not innocent.
Nor is anyone else. But neither are their captors who fenced them in and stop travel etc. The issue is not innocence here, but outright murder of innocents. Yes every child there is innocent. So are probably most of the dead.
If they were they would decry what Hamas did. And they would overthrow them nd turn them into Israel for war crimes
Take a referendum there and ask how many people supported the terrorism and killing of babies. I'll bet it would be a minority.
i can not believe you are standing up for evil terrorists. How dare you!,
Asking you not to bomb little children to death is not standing FOR terror but AGAINST it. How dare you?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove that each toddler was allowing terrorists to be there?

Do what??
If some people in a building were fanatics and did allow Hamas to operate why is it that all the building has to agree? Says who that they all did? Like the cartel, people go along out of fear or maybe money to buy bread for their kids or etc. We should assume also, I think, that the captives in that poverty stricken enclave/prison may have somewhat against their captors as well.
Gaza voted hamas as their government, Their government declared war on Israel and attacked them with violence not seen since WW2)

if any other country did this to any other nation. The world would be behind the nation that was attacked.

but since it is Isreal. How dare they attack people WHO WANT THEM DEAD!
That is different. If people claim to support Hamas in what they did, they are supporting terror. If all they do is plead to spare the innocents from death, that is another matter.

Nor is anyone else. But neither are their captors who fenced them in and stop travel etc. The issue is not innocence here, but outright murder of innocents. Yes every child there is innocent. So are probably most of the dead.

Take a referendum there and ask how many people supported the terrorism and killing of babies. I'll bet it would be a minority.

Asking you not to bomb little children to death is not standing FOR terror but AGAINST it. How dare you?
Its war. Israel did not ask for this war. But they will finish it.

HAMAS has those babies a human shields. Just like the Muslims have been doing for years.

Don;t Blame Israel. Blame the terrorists.

How dare you blame people for trying to protect themselves from people who openly want to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Israel isn't allowed to defend themselves?

Reactions: Eternally Grateful