The Winds of Strife being Released

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We see what would come at the end...

Matthew 24:6-7
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mark 13:7-8
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

And we see war... 'At least 26,083 people have killed and 64,000 injured by Israeli attacks in Gaza since the Hamas attack on Israel on October 7, the Hamas-run Gaza Ministry of Health said Friday.'... Live updates: Israel-Hamas war rages, hostages talks, Gaza crisis

And rumors of war... 'Why did Sweden tell its citizens to prepare for war?
At an annual security and defense conference in Sweden on Jan. 7, the country’s civil defense minister, Carl-Oskar Bohlin, told attendees, “There could be war in Sweden.”... Why is Sweden telling its citizens to prepare for war?
'Leaked German documents show leaders are preparing should Russia launch World War 3: reports Reports suggest Russian offensive will include troops on the ground and cyberattacks'... Leaked German documents show leaders are preparing should Russia launch World War 3: reports

And we have see pestilence, plague, and famine..'Despite the fact that we produce enough food to feed everyone on Earth, world hunger is on the rise...Malnutrition is less about food than about socioeconomic factors such as conflict, poverty, and global disasters such as climate change and the novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.' Pestilence and famine: Continuing down the vicious cycle with COVID-19

To say nothing of the famine from war.. 'More than 500,000 people in Gaza face 'catastrophic hunger': UNRWA.. A Hamas official called on the WHO to declare the Gaza Strip a "famine zone."'... More than 500,000 people in Gaza face 'catastrophic hunger': UNRWA
'War pushes Sudan towards 'catastrophic' famine-like conditions..Some 30 million people, almost two thirds of the population, are in need of assistance in Sudan according to the UN, double the number before fighting broke out..'...https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/war-pushes-sudan-towards-catastrophic-famine-like-conditions-2023-12-14/

And the fires and floods.. 'Record-breaking wildfires have occurred all over the Northern Hemisphere during 2023, new report finds'... Record-breaking wildfires have occurred all over the Northern Hemisphere during 2023, new report finds
'Europe's year of droughts, wildfires and health alerts'.. https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/europe-sees-another-year-droughts-wildfires-2023-08-09/
'Data acquired by Newsweek showed a dramatic shift in the number of wildfires and acres burned when compared to last year.'... How bad are the 2023 wildfires? Chart shows dramatic shift from last year

And floods.. 'Ten countries and territories saw severe flooding in just 12 days. Is this the future of climate change?'... https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/16/world/global-rain-flooding-climate-crisis-intl-hnk/index.html
'Severe natural disasters triggered by climate change marked a calamitous year with thousands tragically killed around the globe.
Considered among the most destructive natural disasters humanity faces, flood catastrophes claimed thousands of lives in 2023. '... Global crisis unleashed: 2023's devastating floods
'Eight catastrophic floods in 11 days: What’s behind intense rainfall around the world?
Scientists say climate change is most likely having an impact on rainfall and flooding, but understanding precisely what that relationship is can be tricky.'...https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/eight-catastrophic-floods-11-days-s-intense-rainfall-world-rcna104620

So looks like we are getting the full spectrum of the four winds coming on..
Revelation 7:1
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Reactions: Dave Watchman

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
...until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.

So I agree with your note Hobie, and I even consider we are closer than most would imagine. It can be scary, or exciting for some. Depending on how one approaches it.

Check out the first 5 or so minutes of this guy's video. I'm just watching it now. There's more to him than meets the eye. Canadian Prepper is connected with Telegram Messenger, then it goes to those Twitter News posts. He does an excellent job of collating the news every day. He's agnostic but even to him the events seem Biblical at times. The turmoil even flows now into a fight between Texas, and a growing number of States against Biden. The kings of the earth are being gathered for that great battle...

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's allegorical, not litteral.
Many of the people in the days of Noah had that same thought...
Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many of the people in the days of Noah had that same thought...
Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Now, do you understand that correctly? It's not litteral, it's allegorical. I'm more than happy to explain it to you if your open to that.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's what the devil keep telling everyone....
No mate. That's what having "eyes to see" is. Seeing passed the litteral, physicle layer of the script. And seeing it for its intuitive, spiritual Truth. I'm happy to explain it to you if you would like. Help you understand it correctly.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No thank you.

I don't sit under false doctrine.

But, thanks for thinking of me anyhow!
Ok, I wasn't asking you to believe what I have to say but don't you think people should atleased hear each other out? It's funny how you claim that I am the devil but yet your the ignorant one. Isn't ignorance the main trait of Satan? Lol. Have a good one.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, I wasn't asking you to believe what I have to say but don't you think people should atleased hear each other out? It's funny how you claim that I am the devil but yet your the ignorant one. Isn't ignorance the main trait of satan? Lol. Have a good one.

You did understand this is a talk board and... nobody is stopping you from posting your understanding of topics being discussed right?

Most folks don't ask if someone wants to hear what they think... they just post it up.

What's going to be funny is when what you think is allegorical actually arrives in the world you gonna be shocked!

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation, what an interesting book.
The testimony of Jesus....
The testimony of Jesus is the Gospel. The Good News.

Mar 1:14
Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
Mar 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Rev 1:9
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I believe that John the baptist is the one who was given the prophecy concerning Jesus and he was sent to be the voice in the wilderness:
Make way for the Lord.
This has been disputed by many scholars, I'm aware of that. But it's what I hear..so..

What is testimony of Jesus which IS the spirit of Prophecy?

The Gospel is the prophecy. It is the word God spoke through Jesus.

Mar 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Jesus is the epitomy of the Kingdom of God. His walk, his life, his words. He is our example of what heaven looks like.
Or to be heavenly. bearing all the fruits of the tree of life.

The Revelation OF Jesus Christ.

This is his testimony which God gave to him.

So we see Abraham had this testimony: That he believed God and it was accounted unto him for righteousness.
That is Abraham's testimony.

The book of Revelation is God's testimony which God gave to Jesus.

The book is about Him.

Jhn 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Rev 22:3
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

John was shown the past, the present and the future.
Everything Jesus spoke while on earth is in this testimony. But John wrote the vision to how he saw it as was given by a spirit of prophecy.

What we see is John's vision. Like looking at Ezekiels vision of the wheels.
Everything has meaning, and the angel even helps John identify these signs, but not all. Many still need to be searched out in the scriptures themselves. The interpretations of the images are self explained throughout the bible itself.

Just as the "many waters" are revealed as nations and peoples and kindreds and tongues.
Rev 17:15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the wh*re sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Everything in the book of Revelation requires interpretation. Because it is a vision of the prophecy concerning Jesus that God gave to him.

Now go digging and have fun
:D
Hugs

• Love
Reactions: Mr E

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, do you understand that correctly? It's not litteral, it's allegorical. I'm more than happy to explain it to you if your open to that.
We shall find out as the events happen and we see fire and brimstone starts to fall if its just 'allegorical'...

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything in the book of Revelation requires interpretation. Because it is a vision................

Yep. And if a person doesn't understand dreams and spiritual concepts, it's never going to make much sense.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. And if a person doesn't understand dreams and spiritual concepts, it's never going to make much sense.
It is a 'revelation' not something that is hidden or veiled, Christ meant for it to be understood especially here at the end...

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We shall find out as the events happen and we see fire and brimstone starts to fall if its just 'allegorical'...

That's how I would do it. The events can not be known until they begin to happen.

It looks to me like they are happening now. We are deeper into them than we think. Seven seals, seven trumpets, and seven vials. The first seal was opened towards the end of the middle ages. You should know that one. The Rider on that white horse was the going out of the Gospel Message that salvation comes only through faith in Christ, and not what the Catholic Church tells us to do. That couldn't go out to concur until the Rope a Pope died in a jail cell in 1798.

The first trumpet was sounded about half way through 2021 in the summertime. The first vial was poured in the springtime of 2022, and was coincident with the fifth trumpet. As soon as we could pin the five months of Revelation 9, we could know what it meant for the sea to turn to blood, and the living waters turning to blood.

It's like what you said in the other thread about probation closing. I called it the night when no man can work. A certain portion of people living are now prevented from the living waters that flow out from Christ.

Like this:

"The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.​

It's too late for them now. God has given them over to a reprobate mind. Like the dead that march across the face of the earth. Like that phrase dead man walking. Every living thing in the sea of many nations and peoples and tongues are dead. The Gospel has been preached to every nation and now the end has come.

Like how Jesus said we have passed from death into life, these people have passed from life into death at the close of probation. God throws in the towel, casts down the censer.

It's the judgment of the living. Right before Christ appears, every living person needs to be either marked or sealed. Because when He appears, we will be like Him. I think we're very close.

(Behold, He is coming like a thief)

Peaceful Sabbath.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's how I would do it. The events can not be known until they begin to happen.

It looks to me like they are happening now. We are deeper into them than we think. Seven seals, seven trumpets, and seven vials. The first seal was opened towards the end of the middle ages. You should know that one. The Rider on that white horse was the going out of the Gospel Message that salvation comes only through faith in Christ, and not what the Catholic Church tells us to do. That couldn't go out to concur until the Rope a Pope died in a jail cell in 1798.

The first trumpet was sounded about half way through 2021 in the summertime. The first vial was poured in the springtime of 2022, and was coincident with the fifth trumpet. As soon as we could pin the five months of Revelation 9, we could know what it meant for the sea to turn to blood, and the living waters turning to blood.

It's like what you said in the other thread about probation closing. I called it the night when no man can work. A certain portion of people living are now prevented from the living waters that flow out from Christ.

Like this:

"The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.​

It's too late for them now. God has given them over to a reprobate mind. Like the dead that march across the face of the earth. Like that phrase dead man walking. Every living thing in the sea of many nations and peoples and tongues are dead. The Gospel has been preached to every nation and now the end has come.

Like how Jesus said we have passed from death into life, these people have passed from life into death at the close of probation. God throws in the towel, casts down the censer.

It's the judgment of the living. Right before Christ appears, every living person needs to be either marked or sealed. Because when He appears, we will be like Him. I think we're very close.

(Behold, He is coming like a thief)

Peaceful Sabbath.
Well, we are seeing the signs all around us, many just dont want to even allow for it to register much less see it...

grafted branch

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Revelation 7:1 the four angels are preventing the wind from blowing on the earth and sea. Revelation 7:2-3 the four angels are told not to hurt the earth or sea.

Doesn’t this mean the lack of wind is what’s causing the harm?

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Revelation 7:1 the four angels are preventing the wind from blowing on the earth and sea. Revelation 7:2-3 the four angels are told not to hurt the earth or sea.

Doesn’t this mean the lack of wind is what’s causing the harm?
It is a level of strife leading to what has never seen before, by storms, by disaster in the air and land, by fires, by floods, the earthquakes, and these winds of terrible political, social, natural disasters and conflict will be the loosed on the earth at the end. But Gods people will be protected...

grafted branch

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a level of strife leading to what has never seen before, by storms, by disaster in the air and land, by fires, by floods, the earthquakes, and these winds of terrible political, social, natural disasters and conflict will be the loosed on the earth at the end. But Gods people will be protected...
What I’m trying to point out is that in Revelation 7:1-3 it’s the lack of wind that is the problem, that’s what is causing the harm.

Revelation 7:1 (NIV) After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

This verse tells us that the four angels are actively preventing the wind from blowing.

Revelation 7:2 (NIV) Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:

This verse tells us that the four angels, who are preventing the wind from blowing in verse 1, had previously been given the power to cause the harm.

Revelation 7:3 (NIV) “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

This verse tells us that the four angels, who are actively preventing the wind from blowing, are told to stop causing the harm until the servants are sealed.

The wind not blowing was causing the harm. Why do you think the wind blowing is causing harm?

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I’m trying to point out is that in Revelation 7:1-3 it’s the lack of wind that is the problem, that’s what is causing the harm.

Revelation 7:1 (NIV) After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

This verse tells us that the four angels are actively preventing the wind from blowing.

Revelation 7:2 (NIV) Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:

This verse tells us that the four angels, who are preventing the wind from blowing in verse 1, had previously been given the power to cause the harm.

Revelation 7:3 (NIV) “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

This verse tells us that the four angels, who are actively preventing the wind from blowing, are told to stop causing the harm until the servants are sealed.

The wind not blowing was causing the harm. Why do you think the wind blowing is causing harm?
Let me tell you, when the angels let it loose, you will know what is causing the harm..