Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're blaspheming Jesus the Son of God and God the Father!
AM I? if so prove me wrong? see, you cannot.... because I know the title Father and the title Son belong only to the ONE TRUE and LIVING "GOD:...... JESUS. who is the (drum roll please) ...................................................... HOLY SPIRIT, Bingo.

now kcnalp, to you and U ... lol, ONLY, if what you say, that I'm doing, is blaspheming Jesus the Son of God and God the Father, (That's the Lord Jesus, and the LORD, God the Father), well I going to do it again, all over this world. like the old devil saying, YES, I did it and I'll do it again... lol, lol, lol. ........ boy this is so much fun.... :D YIKES!.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Jesus is not the Father. Jesus is the Son of God the Father.
say what? Jesus is the Son of God the Father." lol, lol, lol, yes, Jesus the Son of God is the Father, what a truth that is, but it was used in an oxymoron. but out of the mouths of babies......

now you got it right, just keep only saying it by itself, "Jesus is the Son of God the Father." there you go, one more time, "Jesus is the Son of God the Father.", you're just about there, "Jesus is the Son of God the Father." Ah! just keep on practicing this statement, over, and over in your heart and mind, and let it get down in your soul, and maybe, just maybe you might strive to enter through the narrow gate.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AM I? if so prove me wrong? see, you cannot.... because I know the title Father and the title Son belong only to the ONE TRUE and LIVING "GOD:...... JESUS. who is the (drum roll please) ...................................................... HOLY SPIRIT, Bingo.

now kcnalp, to you and U ... lol, ONLY, if what you say, that I'm doing, is blaspheming Jesus the Son of God and God the Father, (That's the Lord Jesus, and the LORD, God the Father), well I going to do it again, all over this world. like the old devil saying, YES, I did it and I'll do it again... lol, lol, lol. ........ boy this is so much fun.... :D YIKES!.

PICJAG
I have quoted many Scriptures that prove you wrong. Your smokescreens cannot change that. You still deny Jesus the Son of God and God the Father.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
say what? Jesus is the Son of God the Father." lol, lol, lol, yes, Jesus the Son of God is the Father, what a truth that is, but it was used in an oxymoron. but out of the mouths of babies......

now you got it right, just keep only saying it by itself, "Jesus is the Son of God the Father." there you go, one more time, "Jesus is the Son of God the Father.", you're just about there, "Jesus is the Son of God the Father." Ah! just keep on practicing this statement, over, and over in your heart and mind, and let it get down in your soul, and maybe, just maybe you might strive to enter through the narrow gate.

PICJAG
Yeah, see how that works. Both NT doctrines that you reject in one sentence.

"Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have quoted many Scriptures that prove you wrong. Your smokescreens cannot change that. You still deny Jesus the Son of God and God the Father.
well if you have I didn't see any, well post a link to the one's you made?

Yeah, see how that works. Both NT doctrines that you reject in one sentence.

"Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father"
well you said that... lol.
but please post those links.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well if you have I didn't see any, well post a link to the one's you made?

well you said that... lol.
but please post those links.

PICJAG
Better than that, I will post the Scriptures AGAIN that PROVE that Jesus is the Son of God and "God the Father" Whom you reject.

1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

John 6:27 (NKJV)
27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better than that, I will post the Scriptures AGAIN that PROVE that Jesus is the Son of God and "God the Father" Whom you reject.

15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

John 6:27 (NKJV)
27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
Hebrews 1:8

John 14:8-11

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why? be to easy for you..... READ...... :rolleyes: YIKES

PICJAG
Jesus the Son of God is also God. But He is not the Father. Was Jesus talking to Himself? lol

Luke 23:34 (NKJV)
34 Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." And they divided His garments and cast lots.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus the Son of God is also God. But He is not the Father. Was Jesus talking to Himself? lol

Luke 23:34 (NKJV)
34 Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." And they divided His garments and cast lots.
But He is not the Father?. are you sure? tell us kcnalp, is this the same person who made all things? John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." and this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

your answer please..

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But He is not the Father?. are you sure? tell us kcnalp, is this the same person who made all things? John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." and this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

your answer please..

PICJAG
Father, Son and Holy Spirit make the ONE God of the Bible. They cannot be separated but they are each distinct. Jesus is not the Father. The Father is not the Holy Spirit, etc.

Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Which doesn't really matter because you reject Jesus the Son of God, the ONLY Savior. You have a different Jesus than Jesus of the Bible, who prayed to the Father, not to Himself.

And you reject "God the Father".
1 Corinthians 8:6 (NKJV)
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Acts 7:55-56 (NKJV)
55 But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God,
56 and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!"

Was Jesus beside Himself? You reject God of the Bible!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
so you cannot answer the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question.... thought so.

and then you made this foolish statement,
Was Jesus beside Himself? You reject God of the Bible!
do you know what "BESIDE" means? 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from. NOW LISTEN TO THE BIBLE CAREFULLY,
Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

did you hear that kcnalp? there is no one beside him, so there is no one to talk to.... do you understand? In Genesis 1:26 when JESUS made man male and female, there was no one to talk to. understand, JESUS the Son, the Son of God was not in the OT, but JESUS was.... you have no clue of understanding that... do you?

that's why you cannot answer the John 1:3 and the Isaiah 44:24 question.

I'm going to help you out.... Jesus the ordinal First.. LORD .. was by himself, and alone when he made man... :D YIKES! we he said "Let US make man he was speaking prophetic of himself at John 1:1. this is why John said in verse 3, "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". but Jesus in Matthew 19:4 saud this, "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," HE, HE, HE, yes the Another of himself without flesh, without bone, and without blood. the Spirit, the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym, which is, which was, and which is to come, (Revelation 1:4), yes the same one "I AM THAT I AM", the aleph and the tav, the First and the Last, the beginning, and the End, the Root and the Offspring, JESUS, who is LORD, and Lord, who is Father, and Son.

my GOD only if you knew.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
so you cannot answer the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question.... thought so.

and then you made this foolish statement,

do you know what "BESIDE" means? 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from. NOW LISTEN TO THE BIBLE CAREFULLY,
Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

did you hear that kcnalp? there is no one beside him, so there is no one to talk to.... do you understand? In Genesis 1:26 when JESUS made man male and female, there was no one to talk to. understand, JESUS the Son, the Son of God was not in the OT, but JESUS was.... you have no clue of understanding that... do you?

that's why you cannot answer the John 1:3 and the Isaiah 44:24 question.

I'm going to help you out.... Jesus the ordinal First.. LORD .. was by himself, and alone when he made man... :D YIKES! we he said "Let US make man he was speaking prophetic of himself at John 1:1. this is why John said in verse 3, "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". but Jesus in Matthew 19:4 saud this, "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," HE, HE, HE, yes the Another of himself without flesh, without bone, and without blood. the Spirit, the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym, which is, which was, and which is to come, (Revelation 1:4), yes the same one "I AM THAT I AM", the aleph and the tav, the First and the Last, the beginning, and the End, the Root and the Offspring, JESUS, who is LORD, and Lord, who is Father, and Son.

my GOD only if you knew.

PICJAG
Only Satan's children reject Jesus the Son of God: 1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

Why do you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your "GOD" is not God of the Bible. Your Jesus is not Jesus of the Bible. What is your religion?
well if My God is not the GOD of the bible, then you can quickly prove me wrong by answering the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question? .... (smile), lol, lol, lol. :oops: my, my, my. see, you have a GOLDEN opportunity to prove 101G wrong, and yourself right by answer the question. but I believe you cannot, so prove me wrong by answering the question, it's just that easy....... or as the minister say at wedding.... speak now or forever hold your peace.... :p your choice.....

101G
The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well if My God is not the GOD of the bible, then you can quickly prove me wrong by answering the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question? .... (smile), lol, lol, lol. :oops: my, my, my. see, you have a GOLDEN opportunity to prove 101G wrong, and yourself right by answer the question. but I believe you cannot, so prove me wrong by answering the question, it's just that easy....... or as the minister say at wedding.... speak now or forever hold your peace.... :p your choice.....

101G
The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Absolute proof! :

I don't think you can confess that Jesus is the Son of God, because your god is not God of the Bible.

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here is my ball, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." and this same one person said in Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," HE IS A SINGLE PERSON. but G money, did not the Scriptures states, "Let "US" make man?". now if a US didn't make man then God lies. God forbid, but the Lord Jesus clearly states, "HE", and single person made man male and female. so G money, who's right God or Jesus, who is God. Now that ball is clearly back in your corner.
You did not answer who the "US" and "OUR" are in Genesis 1:26? Ball is still in your court, in never came out.
Why did Moses confuse everyone and use "Elohim" (Gods) in Genesis 1:1. Since the Word (Jesus) was WITH God in the beginning per John 1:1, we see why Moses used "Elohim" (Gods) instead of "Eloh", just 1 God. See there were 2. I would suggest there was more than 2, but that is another day.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolute proof! :

I don't think you can confess that Jesus is the Son of God, because your god is not God of the Bible.
done that deid that,

so you cannot answer John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.. many a christian have answered it.... and correctly. my hat is off to them for their honesty.

101G
The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
done that deid that,

so you cannot answer John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.. many a christian have answered it.... and correctly. my hat is off to them for their honesty.

101G
The "Spiritual Saboteur"
done that deid that,

Your misinterpretations of our Christian Bible are irrelevant to me. You can't even quote the Scriptures. You can't even confess that Jesus is the Son of God and "God the Father".