Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR Jesus is not Jesus of the Bible. Jesus of the Bible is the Son of God. Satan had duped you!
first thanks for the reply, if ...... my Jesus...... as you say is not the Jesu of the bible, well prove me wrong by the scriptures? well...... as you say satan has me duped? if so, lets put it to the test.. if God is a H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), (singularity), then tell me how is he, GOD, is a H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), a plurality, (in a ECHAD?). well?.......

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:1, the beginning. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." two important words.

A. beginning:
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

and this word Root is,
H7218 רֹאשׁ ro'sh (roshe) n-m.
the head (as most easily shaken), whether literal or figurative (in many applications, of place, time, rank, itc.).
[from an unused root apparently meaning to shake]
KJV: band, beginning, captain, chapiter, chief(-est place, man, things), company, end, X every (man), excellent, first, forefront, (be-)head, height, (on) high(-est part, (priest)), X lead, X poor, principal, ruler, sum, top.

B. GOD
The First, here in Genesis 1:1, God, who is decleared "First" and the term for God is, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. IN THE PLURAL
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

definition #3 reveals why God is in the plural as an H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym, instead of the "ONE" God as H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m. lets see.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.

ONE PERSON. so my Question is this, WHY? yes, just a simple WHY. many believe in a three person Godhead, well God say NO, and here's why. for God in the beginning is the ordinal First, only one PERSON. scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" THIS ONE "LORD" confirm the plurality of the ONE H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah).

ONE the definition:
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway,

here is this ECHAD in scripture of ONLY ONE PERSON, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the LORD is the First, who is JESUS, and JESUS is "WITH" the Last. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
now lets put 1, the First, and 1, the Last together and get 1, the Lord JESUS who is LORD, the First, and JESUS who is "Lord", the Last correct... lets put the First and the Last together and get only ONE..... PERSON, scripture, Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;" we know without a doubt this is Jesus, he's the First and the Last, is this TWO PERSONS? NO, lets see why, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."........ "ALSO?" yes, also, meaning the same one PERSON......... BINGO. there it is, plain as DAY, by the SCRIPTURES.

if one get the "beginning" correct, they will end correct. JESUS is the "BEGINNING" and he's the "END".... beginning/FIRST, end/LAST. how clear can one be. there is no math involved, except the 1+1 =1. easy as pie ........... can you get any clearer?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, if ...... my Jesus...... as you say is not the Jesu of the bible, well prove me wrong by the scriptures?
EASY to do! Your Jesus isn't the Son of God.

1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EASY to do! Your Jesus isn't the Son of God.

15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
GINOLJC, to all.
Prove me wrong then? 1 Thessalonians 5:21.

the ball is in your corner,

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Prove me wrong then? 1 Thessalonians 5:21.

the ball is in your corner,

PICJAG
I just did. lol

YOUR Jesus isn't the Son of God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by scripture, lol.

PICJAG
I John isn't in your Bible? How about Gal?

Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I John isn't in your Bible? How about Gal?

Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
so then we can take this as you have no reproof .... :p YIKES. good day.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so then we can take this as you have no reproof .... :p YIKES. good day.

PICJAG
You have proved over and over that Satan is keeping you from confessing that Jesus is the Son of God and "God the Father".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have proved over and over that Satan is keeping you from confessing that Jesus is the Son of God and "God the Father".
kcnalp, kcnalp, you have no scripture to counter what I have posted.... so what you're saying is NOTHING, just vain jangling, but stick around, I know you're trying to learn as much as you can. but hang in there ok.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:"

Acts 10:35 "But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."

John 12:32 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:
ONE PERSON. so my Question is this, WHY? yes, just a simple WHY. many believe in a three person Godhead, well God say NO, and here's why. for God in the beginning is the ordinal First, only one PERSON. scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" THIS ONE "LORD" confirm the plurality of the ONE H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah).

According to my scriptures, God say YES and here's why, for God in the beginning is the Elohim. Scripture, Genesis 1:1 the English word God comes from the Hebrew word Elohim which should have been translated "Gods". AND Genesis 1:26 says, And God said, let US, US, US make man in OUR, OUR, OUR image, after OUR, OUR, OUR likeness.
So is God alone, heavens no. You just need to study the right scriptures. Do some supersede others?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:

According to my scriptures, God say YES and here's why, for God in the beginning is the Elohim. Scripture, Genesis 1:1 the English word God comes from the Hebrew word Elohim which should have been translated "Gods". AND Genesis 1:26 says, And God said, let US, US, US make man in OUR, OUR, OUR image, after OUR, OUR, OUR likeness.
So is God alone, heavens no. You just need to study the right scriptures. Do some supersede others?
well then was there two or more who made man? your answer please. remember you quoted only Genesis 1:26, and Genesis said "US" made man.
so G money is threr two or more who made man? yes or no. the Ball is in your corner.

and please while you're at it, in Genesis 1:1 God the Elohim is the Aleph and the Tav, so can you tell us how he, the aleph and the Tav? will be looking for that answer also.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kcnalp, kcnalp, you have no scripture to counter what I have posted.... so what you're saying is NOTHING, just vain jangling, but stick around, I know you're trying to learn as much as you can. but hang in there ok.

PICJAG
Your opinions mean nothing to me. Jesus of the Bible is the Son of God. You have a different Jesus. And what's even sadder is that I'm the only one here who cares that you have a fake Jesus and are trying to teach us the Bible and who cares to speak out against your blasphemies against Jesus the Son of God and God the Father.

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well then was there two or more who made man? your answer please. remember you quoted only Genesis 1:26, and Genesis said "US" made man.
so G money is threr two or more who made man? yes or no. the Ball is in your corner.

and please while you're at it, in Genesis 1:1 God the Elohim is the Aleph and the Tav, so can you tell us how he, the aleph and the Tav? will be looking for that answer also.

PICJAG
I believe God alone did the creation, but there were obviously others with him. Now the ball is in your court to identify those others called "US". Who do you think they are?

I'm just guessing that the aleph and the Tav are the first and the last in English. To God the Father, Jesus, who is also God the Son, is the aleph and the Tav.

So we have identified two of the "US". and they are God the Father and Jesus, the aleph and the Tav.
We confirm that in John 1:1, that the Word, which is another name for Jesus, who is also known as the aleph and the Tav was WITH God in the beginning. And Jesus was a God too.

Jesus was with God in the beginning, and in the scriptures of Genesis 2:4 was known as the Lord God or in Hebrew, Yahweh Elohim.

I admit all these names for Jesus can be confusing, but it all works out if you study and pray hard enough.

Was there more persons at the creation other than God the Father and Jesus?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinions mean nothing to me.
if should not, because my own personal opinions mean nothing to me also.... (smile)... lol, lol, lol. only the word of God.
Jesus of the Bible is the Son of God.
and? ... is not Jesus the Father, who is the Holy Ghost?...... well.
And what's even sadder is that I'm the only one here who cares that you have a fake Jesus and are trying to teach us the Bible and who cares to speak out against your blasphemies against Jesus the Son of God and God the Father.
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE.... THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.... :eek: YIKES!.
look kcnalp you have a lot to learn. just because someone's views, or beliefs are different from your's or mine, this dose not mean that satan got then or they are not saved.... no, God is GREATER than all of us to gether and more. so, don't count anyone out... ok, unlesss it is in fun..... alright.

just be patience, things will get clearer day by day.
be Good and stay safe.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God alone did the creation, but there were obviously others with him. Now the ball is in your court to identify those others called "US". Who do you think they are?
here is my ball, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." and this same one person said in Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," HE IS A SINGLE PERSON. but G money, did not the Scriptures states, "Let "US" make man?". now if a US didn't make man then God lies. God forbid, but the Lord Jesus clearly states, "HE", and single person made man male and female. so G money, who's right God or Jesus, who is God. Now that ball is clearly back in your corner.

now G money you have just step in to the Land of no return. for you clearly said, that "God alone did the creation". but stop, Genesis 1:26 states, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

so G money your God is a plurality. and the Lord Jesus who cannot lie says and I quote, "Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," well, well, well, G money, or should we G change, because you short changed yourself when you said, "God alone did the creation, but there were obviously others with him". Another ERROR. listen, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"
well, G short change, your God said no body was there with him....... you do know what alone means, if not sure look it up.

so that ball in your court has just got even bigger..... :eek:

so your dilemma G (sc), short for short change is this, how is God another, or a plurality of himself, (at John 1:1), and yet a singularity, (at Genesis 1:1). we helped you out some..... :rolleyes: yes, this is good theology, I bet this question haven't asked at most universities of studies.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if should not, because my own personal opinions mean nothing to me also.... (smile)... lol, lol, lol. only the word of God.

look kcnalp you have a lot to learn. just because someone's views, or beliefs are different from your's or mine, this dose not mean that satan got then or they are not saved.... no, God is GREATER than all of us to gether and more. so, don't count anyone out... ok, unlesss it is in fun..... alright.

be Good and stay safe.

PICJAG
You're blaspheming Jesus the Son of God and God the Father!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, Jesus is not the Father. Jesus is the Son of God the Father.
It might explain why America is on death's door.

be Good and stay safe.
You won't get by with removing Jesus the Son of God and God the Father from our Christian Bibles.
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Last edited: