Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you face Jesus the Son of God Whom you reject, try your smoke screen on Him.
what for? you're a good example ..... to see if what I'm saying is true. so, did the Lord Jesus the Son of God Lie when he said, "HE", God, a single person made them male and female at the beginning? well did the Lord Jesus lie? or is he the antichrist too? :eek: because we're saying the same thing.... ;) well?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what for? you're a good example ..... to see if what I'm saying is true. so, did the Lord Jesus the Son of God Lie when he said, "HE", God, a single person made them male and female at the beginning? well did the Lord Jesus lie? or is he the antichrist too? :eek: because we're saying the same thing.... ;) well?

PICJAG
I'm a believer in Jesus the Son of God, and God the Father, both of Whom you reject!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a believer in Jesus the Son of God, and God the Father, both of Whom you reject!
well then, reject what Jesus the son of God said in Matthews 1:4, that "HE" made man male and female?, well reject that.... I'll be looking for your answer.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well then, reject what Jesus the son of God said in Matthews 1:4, that "HE" made man male and female?, well reject that.... I'll be looking for your answer.

PICJAG
Another smoke screen to avoid the FACT that you reject Jesus the Son of God, our Savior and God the Father. Who is your savior, Allah?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another smoke screen to avoid the FACT that you reject Jesus the Son of God, our Savior and God the Father. Who is your savior, Allah?
well now we clearly see the problem now. so, since you failed Genesis 1:26 lets get you into another failing mode.... since you said that,

The Word “Beside”, as a preposition, in addition to; apart from. as an adverb, in addition; as well. SCRIPTURE,

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." DID YOU GET THAT?

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

OK kcnalp, SCHOOL IS OPEN, who is the "me" here in all these verses? and do you understand also the term "Beside". so who is the "ME" here in all of these verses? your answer please.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well now we clearly see the problem now. so, since you failed Genesis 1:26 lets get you into another failing mode.... since you said that,

The Word “Beside”, as a preposition, in addition to; apart from. as an adverb, in addition; as well. SCRIPTURE,

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." DID YOU GET THAT?

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

OK kcnalp, SCHOOL IS OPEN, who is the "me" here in all these verses? and do you understand also the term "Beside". so who is the "ME" here in all of these verses? your answer please.

PICJAG
Why do you avoid the subjects "Jesus the Son of God" and "God the Father" like plague? Do you have a savior? Don't you know what your religion is? I keep asking. You keep smoke screening.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you avoid the subjects "Jesus the Son of God" and "God the Father" like plague? Do you have a savior? Don't you know what your religion is? I keep asking. You keep smoke screening.
LOL, I told you twice in two post right after another.. post #post #701, and Post #703. but you're blind and cannot see.

so, do you understand what God almighty is saying about NO ONE "Beside" HIM?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
And you still avoid Jesus the Son of God. lol
Pity you, avoiding the Savior!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, I told you twice in two post right after another.. post #post #701, and Post #703. but you're blind and cannot see.

so, do you understand what God almighty is saying about NO ONE "Beside" HIM?

PICJAG
Do you know what will happen to those who reject our Savior Jesus the Son of God? Do you have Hell in your Bible?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No scripture? but I give you this, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

and one more, sorry 4, ... :D
1 Thessalonians 5:16 "Rejoice evermore."
1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:19 "Quench not the Spirit."
1 Thessalonians 5:20 "Despise not prophesyings."

NOW FOR YOUR EDIFYING see the topic?.....
the Ordinal First..... Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
God here is the Aleph and the Tav..... meaning he's the First and the Last. because Aleph is the "FIRST" alphabet in the Hebrew, as Tav is the "LAST" leter in the Hebrew alphabet. which correspond to the Greek alphabet of "Alpha and Omega". and the English beginning and end. see how we stick to the topic, and teach. mind doing the same... thanks in advance.

see kcnalp, this is why God is a H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'). not a separate and distinct person, but a "equally SHARED person to come", which is the Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

PICJAG
Elohim refers to not just 1 separate and distinct person, but 2 or more separate and distinct persons that are present at all times, not some equally shared person to come. In the present tense, how do you even equate a person that is "to come", supposedly in the future?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you not read Genesis 1:27? (KJV)
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

what happen to your "US", and "OUR?".... well

so who was the US and the OUR that made man? now name at least two, not titles, but two person, who made man male and female... your answer please. can't wait to here this answer....

PICJAG
I know you have tried in the past to explain "what happened to the "US" and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26,
but it did not work. It was your opinion that there was simply no us or our because of Genesis 1:27. Not a good analysis. Will you tell us what happened to the us, and the our in Genesis 1:26?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G,

We can all make a case for our beliefs using only bible scriptures. We can all confirm our beliefs by the Holy Spirit. So what do we do now?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you have tried in the past to explain "what happened to the "US" and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26,
but it did not work. It was your opinion that there was simply no us or our because of Genesis 1:27. Not a good analysis. Will you tell us what happened to the us, and the our in Genesis 1:26?
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what will happen to those who reject our Savior Jesus the Son of God? Do you have Hell in your Bible?
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply,
it must he hell in your eyes, (not your heart), because you are not understanding what you read in the bible, or anywhere else. you have an Awareness problem, meaning that you have tunnel vision when reading the bible. do the test and see for yourself. watch each video one at a time in order.

We can all make a case for our beliefs using only bible scriptures. We can all confirm our beliefs by the Holy Spirit. So what do we do now?
here is what both you and kcnalp can do next, please, please, please, watch each videos below in order. and see why you two do not get what's in the bible.

#1. Test Your Awareness: Do The Test

#2. The Monkey Business Illusion

#3. Will You Pass The Attention Test?

this what happens to bible readers who read the Bible unattentive, and without the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
it must he hell in your eyes, (not your heart), because you are not understanding what you read in the bible, or anywhere else. you have an Awareness problem, meaning that you have tunnel vision when reading the bible. do the test and see for yourself. watch each video one at a time in order.
Ok, you reject Jesus the Son of God. Are you now rejecting Hell? Ok I'm ready for your smoke screen.
here is what both you and kcnalp can do next, please, please, please, watch each videos below in order. and see why you two do not get what's in the bible.

this what happens to bible readers who read the Bible unattentive, and without the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG
Why don't you just tell us if you believe the Bible is the written Word of God. Can you answer a question without a smoke screen?

Can you confess that Jesus is the Son of God?
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
Do you believe in God the Father?
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,

Can you answer without a smoke screen? I doubt it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you just tell us if you believe the Bible is the written Word of God. Can you answer a question without a smoke screen?
Have I not ben telling you?
Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God?
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Can you answer without a smoke screen? I doubt it.
I told you twice yesterday, in two post right after another, that Jesus is the son of God, see post #post #701, and Post #703. but you're blind and cannot see. just as the videos shows.

understand, yesterday the Holy Spirit instructed me to put your answer, (that you want so bad), right in front of your face. first in Post #701. and then after you responded, the very next post #703. and still now today you still are as blind as the videos shows.

my, my, my, oh how blind can one be.... :( YIKES!.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes or no? You either do or you don't. How about some honest answers?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said: ↑

kcnalp said: ↑
Yes or no? You either do or you don't. How about some honest answers?

again, I have told you, even today, right in the post before this one, see post #716? ...... :eek: YIKES!.

see kcnalp, you will never know what I have already said, if you don't pay attention...... watch the videos again.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

PICJAG
Reading the scriptures and getting revelation from the Holy Spirit is far different than any of these videos. Maybe you actually over
focus and get far different answers than we do.

I notice this is your vast study habits, going deep into the definitions of old words and finally finding something that works for your agenda. I believe you over study or over focus and this makes you come up with non-biblical words, such as Ordinal First and Ordinal Last and diversified self. Words I have never heard from another Christian before.

So I am not sure your focus videos are good for you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading the scriptures and getting revelation from the Holy Spirit is far different than any of these videos. Maybe you actually over
focus and get far different answers than we do.

I notice this is your vast study habits, going deep into the definitions of old words and finally finding something that works for your agenda. I believe you over study or over focus and this makes you come up with non-biblical words, such as Ordinal First and Ordinal Last and diversified self. Words I have never heard from another Christian before.

So I am not sure your focus videos are good for you.
see the videos is for anyone who have an attention problem in reading just one way... :D

oh, and it's just an coincident that those old English words hold a wealth of information in clearly understanding the word of God. see G money, that what you said, "We can all confirm our beliefs by the Holy Spirit". well the Holy Spirit will never confirm a lie.

PICJAG