Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no need to change your story now, But I been called worest... so that don't matter.... :D

now, do you even know what the Son of God is? not Who, but WHAT? ...... and the Son of Man, do you know "WHO" he is? .....
now kcnalp, did the Son of God come from heaven, or the Son of Man? .... think before you answer.. :rolleyes: YIKES!. now when you answer, this is the
2 Thessalonians 2:3b whrere, " except there come a falling away first", cain't wait to hear this answer.
There you go folks! 101G denying Jesus the Son of God, our Savior! That's antiChrist doctrine!
1 John 2:22 (NKJV)
He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

I ask again 101G, what is your religion? Don't you know? Muslim? JW? SDA? Mormon?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go folks! 101G denying Jesus the Son of God, our Savior! That's antiChrist doctrine!

I ask again 101G, what is your religion? Don't you know?
so we can take this as you don't know where the Son of God came from? ...... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you don't know where the Son of God came from? ...... :eek: YIKES!.
We? lol Your smokescreens aren't working. I believe in Jesus the Son of God and God the Father. You deny both.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you never read John 1? Or maybe you just reject John 1 like you reject Jesus and the Father.

John 1 The same was in the beginning with God.

Where did He come from? Utterly ridiculous question!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We? lol Your smokescreens aren't working. I believe in Jesus the Son of God and God the Father. You deny both.
so, lol, your smokescreen is that you don't know. just as I thought..... :eek: YIKES! you confess what you don't even know, nor understand. LOL. my God, My God.
oh well, don't even know where the son of God is from........ BUT YOU confess him....
Have you never read John 1? Or maybe you just reject John 1 like you reject Jesus and the Father.

John 1 The same was in the beginning with God.

Where did He come from? Utterly ridiculous question!
LISTEN closley, all hands on deck..... Battle stations, now hear this, now hear this.... "the Son of God was not in the beginning, but JESUS was"... :D
Oh I got you there. JESUS was at the beginning, but the Son of God was not. and you have no clue do you?

understand, only one word in John 1:1 reveals just what I said, ......... (smile). do you know what that word is, that gives me the KNOWLEDGE to say what I said? I Love this.

since you din't have a clue on the Last question I asked you, I know for sure you will NEVER guess, nor understand this knowledge I have in Jesus Christ wisdom. I just Love the way the KJV use that name, it's so full of Info.

did you hear what I said, kcnalp? let ... US say it again... "the Son of God was not at Genesis 1:1, BUT JESUS WAS"........ :eek:.. oh my Gosh, is this the end of thew world, 101G saying something that is so out of this world..... (smile).... lol.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, lol, your smokescreen is that you don't know. just as I thought..... :eek: YIKES! you confess what you don't even know, nor understand. LOL. my God, My God.
oh well, don't even know where the son of God is from........ BUT YOU confess him....

LISTEN closley, all hands on deck..... Battle stations, now hear this, now hear this.... "the Son of God was not in the beginning, but JESUS was"... :D
Oh I got you there. JESUS was at the beginning, but the Son of God was not. and you have no clue do you?

understand, only one word in John 1:1 reveals just what I said, ......... (smile). do you know what that word is, that gives me the KNOWLEDGE to say what I said? I Love this.

since you din't have a clue on the Last question I asked you, I know for sure you will NEVER guess, nor understand this knowledge I have in Jesus Christ wisdom. I just Love the way the KJV use that name, it's so full of Info.

did you hear what I said, kcnalp? let ... US say it again... "the Son of God was not at Genesis 1:1, BUT JESUS WAS"........ :eek:.. oh my Gosh, is this the end of thew world, 101G saying something that is so out of this world..... (smile).... lol.

PICJAG
Again you change the subject to hide the fact that you can't confess that Jesus is the Son of God.
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

And you reject "God the Father"!
Galatians 1:1-3 (NKJV)
1 Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead), 2 and all the brethren who are with me, To the churches of Galatia: 3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father AND our Lord Jesus Christ,

Do you know what "and" means? It means they are not the same.

God warned us about your "antiChrist" doctrines.
1 John 2:22-23 (NKJV)
22 He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

And so, what then is your religion? Don't know? Don't want to tell us? Muslim? JW? Unitarian? Yes, I know what's coming. Another smoke screen to hide the fact that you reject Jesus the Son of God, our Christian Savior! Whether He was or wasn't the Son of God isn't the issue that you are totally evading. He is the Son of God NOW Whom you are rejecting! You are rejecting our Savior.
Romans 10:10 (NKJV)
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
And you reject "God the Father"!
Galatians 1:1-3 (NKJV)
1 Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead), 2 and all the brethren who are with me, To the churches of Galatia: 3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father AND our Lord Jesus Christ,

Do you know what "and" means? It means they are not the same.
first thanks for the reply, second, you said, and I might say, CLEARLY, "Do you know what "and" means? It means they are not the same", I'm so glad you said that, well now kcnalp, are these not the SAME? James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." well look at this will you, God .... AND ... the Father, so these must not be the same, because you said, "Do you know what "and" means? It means they are not the same" ... :eek: YIKES!.

well now, the Father is not God according to kcnalp explanation... (which is an incorrect explanation). well kcnalp, can you explain James 1:27?
while we will be waiting for your answer to James 1:27, else where in the bible,

Ephesians 1:2 "Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." can one believe that, God is our Father, and that old nasty "and" is between our Father, and... and.... and... Jesus Christ, just like that same old nasty "AND", between God "and" the Father in James 1:27, and many other scriptures..... :D

so kcnalp, please tell us how God and the Father is not the SAME........ cain't wait to hear this answer...... then we'll get to God raising the body of the Lord Jesus... oh this is good.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, pitiful, just PITFUL..... :D

PICJAG
You realize you have lifted up the white flag of surrender, right. If all you can respond with is pitiful, just pitful, you have lost the discussion.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

first thanks for the reply, second, you said, and I might say, CLEARLY, "Do you know what "and" means? It means they are not the same", I'm so glad you said that, well now kcnalp, are these not the SAME? James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." well look at this will you, God .... AND ... the Father, so these must not be the same, because you said, "Do you know what "and" means? It means they are not the same" ... :eek: YIKES!.
Did you rip "God the Father" from your Bible too? Did you write your own Bible?
1 Corinthians 8:6 (NKJV)
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
well now, the Father is not God according to kcnalp explanation... (which is an incorrect explanation). well kcnalp, can you explain James 1:27?
What a BLATANT LIE!
1 Corinthians 15:24 (NKJV)
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

while we will be waiting for your answer to James 1:27, else where in the bible,

Ephesians 1:2 "Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." can one believe that, God is our Father, and that old nasty "and" is between our Father, and... and.... and... Jesus Christ, just like that same old nasty "AND", between God "and" the Father in James 1:27, and many other scriptures..... :D

so kcnalp, please tell us how God and the Father is not the SAME........ cain't wait to hear this answer...... then we'll get to God raising the body of the Lord Jesus... oh this is good.
Please tell us, which Bible doesn't call our Savior Jesus "the Son of God"? Which Bible doesn't say "God the Father"? YOUR Jesus is not Jesus, our Savior of the Bible, the Son of God! Are you Muslim? Unitarian? Don't know? Christians believe Jesus is the Son of God! You don't.
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you rip "God the Father" from your Bible too? Did you write your own Bible?
1 Corinthians 8:6 (NKJV)
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

What a BLATANT LIE!
1 Corinthians 15:24 (NKJV)
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

Please tell us, which Bible doesn't call our Savior Jesus "the Son of God"? Which Bible doesn't say "God the Father"? YOUR Jesus is not Jesus, our Savior of the Bible, the Son of God! Are you Muslim? Unitarian? Don't know? Christians believe Jesus is the Son of God! You don't.
so that "AND" is not working for you? thought so.
a few words for this reply, Titles, titles, and more ...... Appellation, and the Epithet of God..... :oops: YIKES!.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so that "AND" is not working for you? thought so.
a few words for this reply, Titles, titles, and more ...... Appellation, and the Epithet of God..... :oops: YIKES!.
So you don't even know what your religion is? I'm a believer in Jesus of the Bible, the Son of God. You have a phony Jesus. Did you write your own Bible? Why don't you ever answer questions? Why don't you ever quote Scripture? Why do you reject Jesus the Son of God? Why do you reject God the Father? All you do is post your unBilical opinions. What is your religion? Are you Muslim? Unitarian? Don't know?

Amen Jesus! 101G refuses to!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

PICJAG
Seriously 101G, in this post, you are so full of delight that you think you have kcnalp cornered. These discusssions are supposed to be for our good and for our knowledge.

Both kcnalp and I can be pretty straight forward and not too nice, but this post is over the top nasty.

You say that you are given your knowledge by the Holy Ghost himself, but yet when you talk to us, sometimes I feel it is instuctive, but other times (like this post) I am sure it is not the Holy Ghost that is putting words in your mouth, it is someone else.

Jesus does not like conflict within his church and so you will notice a different demeanor as I post to you in the future, I hope you can follow me in posting what you believe in a way that is pleasing to our Lord.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Seriously 101G, in this post, you are so full of delight that you think you have kcnalp cornered. These discusssions are supposed to be for our good and for our knowledge.
How can there be, when you both say that the scriptures and 101G is incorrect, but you two neither can correct 101G by scripture, and as for your Good, and Knowledge, when are you are going to understand the scriptures that's right in both of your faces? I have given you knowledge for your GOOD,one can bring the horse to the water, but the horse have to drink, itself. I cain't make either of you two drink... :D YIKES!, that's why Revelation 22:11 is in effect. I can only tell you the truth which both of you reject....... (smile).
Both kcnalp and I can be pretty straight forward and not too nice, but this post is over the top nasty.
say what? compaired to what you have said.... well I leave complaining to you two fellas. for complaining is only a cop out, and an excuse, to not learning or understanding anything. see, before I would complain, I'll leave it alone. for complaining is only an excuse. so if 101G is not giving you .... as you said "Good Knowledge", why complain?, just go to another teacher, and get what you want to hear from them, "for itching ears, heap to themselves what they want to hear", because 101G is going to give you the pure word of God. so please don't use complaining as an excuse for yourself.
NOW, is you want to discuss the Word of God then use scriptures, and not opinions. and if what 101G answer you with, and if you don't agree counter with scripture, but complaining want move 101G.
You say that you are given your knowledge by the Holy Ghost himself, but yet when you talk to us, sometimes I feel it is instuctive, but other times (like this post) I am sure it is not the Holy Ghost that is putting words in your mouth, it is someone else.
ok, but as the scriptures states, accept the Good and reject the other. but see above.
Jesus does not like conflict within his church and so you will notice a different demeanor as I post to you in the future, I hope you can follow me in posting what you believe in a way that is pleasing to our Lord.
well see, you are NOT reading your bible, the Lord Jesus had it out with the so-called religious leader during his days here on earth. and they had it out so bad, until it lead to his crucifixion.
understand this, 101G will never complain. there is nothing no one can say to 101G for him to complain, (except don't put words in my mouth). I'm pass that, (mere complaining). if what you think that is complaining from 101G, you're saddly mistaken, for I have nothing but a ball in responding to posts. this is why you see, :D :p :oops: :eek: ect........ I'm never offended, nor do I take anything PERSONAL. see I fully believe in Revelation 22:11. if one get it fine, and if you don't ... fine also.
so my suggestion is don't respond, if you like just listen in silence, and see if you can LEARN that way. getting upset is no good at all. and if one has a change in demeanor in the way they post in the future, it's your choice..... :D YIKES!..... no worries here mate....

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How ironic! You not only don't read it you REJECT it.

No scripture? but I give you this, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

and one more, sorry 4, ... :D
1 Thessalonians 5:16 "Rejoice evermore."
1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:19 "Quench not the Spirit."
1 Thessalonians 5:20 "Despise not prophesyings."

NOW FOR YOUR EDIFYING see the topic?.....
the Ordinal First..... Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
God here is the Aleph and the Tav..... meaning he's the First and the Last. because Aleph is the "FIRST" alphabet in the Hebrew, as Tav is the "LAST" leter in the Hebrew alphabet. which correspond to the Greek alphabet of "Alpha and Omega". and the English beginning and end. see how we stick to the topic, and teach. mind doing the same... thanks in advance.

see kcnalp, this is why God is a H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'). not a separate and distinct person, but a "equally SHARED person to come", which is the Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No scripture? but I give you this, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."
Lord have mercy! What do you think this is? lol

and one more, sorry 4, ... :D
1 Thessalonians 5:16 "Rejoice evermore."
1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:19 "Quench not the Spirit."
1 Thessalonians 5:20 "Despise not prophesyings."

NOW FOR YOUR EDIFYING see the topic?.....
the Ordinal First..... Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
God here is the Aleph and the Tav..... meaning he's the First and the Last. because Aleph is the "FIRST" alphabet in the Hebrew, as Tav is the "LAST" leter in the Hebrew alphabet. which correspond to the Greek alphabet of "Alpha and Omega". and the English beginning and end. see how we stick to the topic, and teach. mind doing the same... thanks in advance.

see kcnalp, this is why God is a H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'). not a separate and distinct person, but a "equally SHARED person to come", which is the Messiah, Jesus the Christ.
[/QUOTE]
Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Three in One!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Three in One!
where did God ever say he was three PERSONS? at any time. scripture, please.

now before you answer, rember a title is not a person, nor an Appellation, and a Epithet.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where did God ever say he was three PERSONS? at any time. scripture, please.

now before you answer, rember a title is not a person, nor an Appellation, and a Epithet.

PICJAG
Don't you read your own posts?
Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

Why does the Bible say Father, Son and Holy Spirit? If you are right it would say GOD!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you read your own posts?
Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
did you not read Genesis 1:27? (KJV)
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

what happen to your "US", and "OUR?".... well

so who was the US and the OUR that made man? now name at least two, not titles, but two person, who made man male and female... your answer please. can't wait to here this answer....

PICJAG