Genesis 6: 1-4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe Adam and Eve had children in the garden before Cain and Abel. I believe after being kicked out of the garden, and after Cain & Abel were born, they had other children before Cain and Abel had grown up to when Adam was about 130 years old because that was when Seth was born to replace Abel that was murdered. So Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain & Abel for until Abel was murdered by Cain. That was why Cain was afraid for his life that he would be a fugitive and a vagabond because any one that finds him would kill him because they are all family to him as well as to Abel. There was no place on earth he could hide and so God put that mark on Cain to protect him so he could settle down, marry a relative and build a city. And then after Seth, Adam and Eve, did have other children afterwards as well. They were commanded to multiply.
and this is how i see it only logical sense if there were others why would the Bible not tell us

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and this is how i see it only logical sense if there were others why would the Bible not tell us

Well scripture did when Adam named Eve as she was the mother of all the living. See?

Genesis 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well scripture did when Adam named Eve as she was the mother of all the living. See?

Genesis 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
does it say there was other humans on earth we are dealing with creation adam then eve the only living at the time. see what we don't know is the time frame of births . we dont even know the ages of cain and able . man can only speculate

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe Adam and Eve had children in the garden before Cain and Abel. I believe after being kicked out of the garden, and after Cain & Abel were born, they had other children before Cain and Abel had grown up to when Adam was about 130 years old because that was when Seth was born to replace Abel that was murdered. So Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain & Abel for until Abel was murdered by Cain. That was why Cain was afraid for his life that he would be a fugitive and a vagabond because any one that finds him would kill him because they are all family to him as well as to Abel. There was no place on earth he could hide and so God put that mark on Cain to protect him so he could settle down, marry a relative and build a city. And then after Seth, Adam and Eve, did have other children afterwards as well. They were commanded to multiply.

Thanks for sharing, but still, Jews do separate themselves from them. That was why the parable that Jesus told of the Good Samaritan helping that beaten up and robbed Jew was so profound.
GINOLJC, to all,
first thanks for the reply, second, in the name of the Lord Jesus you're welcome. true Adam and Eve did have children before Cain and Able, but it was inside the Garden before the fall into sin. supportive scriptures.
#1. Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
here the term "conception", is the hebrew word,
H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone')
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.
Root(s): H2029

which it's ROOT means,
H2029 הָרָה harah (haw-raw') v.
1. to be pregnant, conceive.
2. to become pregnant, conceive.
{literally or figuratively}
[a primitive root]
KJV: been, be with child, conceive, progenitor.

Remember, they are still in the garden at this time, and because NOW they have eaten the forbidden fruit, God will greatly multiply, or INCREASE her Sorrow, to bring forth children in pain, for she brought forth children before, with little or no pain. for the word "sorrow" here is the hebrew word,
H6093 עִצָּבוֹן `itstsabown (its-tsaw-ɓone') n-m.
worrisomeness, i.e. labor or pain.
[from H6087]
KJV: sorrow, toil.
Root(s): H6087

so if God is INCREASING these pains, and pregnancy, one cannot INCREASE something that has not yet happen. example, I cannot increase my speed in a car unless I'm in motion already, (that's a fact). so to INCREASE her labor Pain, iand pregnancy, that means she had to have been pregnant already, or before. so that means she had been giving birth in the Garden before they disobeyed and kicked out of the garden. from this scripture it reveals that Eve, by her husband, Adam was having Children in the Garden, BEFORE they was expel from the Garden and before they had Cain and Able outside the garden.

#2. Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living".
HOLD IT, how can one call a "WIFE" a MOTHER unless she already have "Children". the KJV said "WAS" the mother of all living. right there the name Eve tells us that she had children in the Garden. "WAS", which is a past tense desigination, meaning she was, are already was a Mother, before the fall, hence the reason for the NAME "EVE", meaning MOTHER OF ALL LIVING. . and on top of that she's the mother of "ALL LIVING", why? because now dead in sin, all her offspring from now on are "dead", spiritually to God. so before she disobeyed, all her children was "ALIVE" to God spiritually, hence the term "Sons of God". and we who are of the fallen Line from Adam and Eve, that was born outside the garden in sin needs to be BORN AGAIN, (so that we can be "ALIVE" again unto God). hence the reason for the regeneration. because the line from Adam that was produce in sin, is DEAD to GOD spiritually. that's why the Lord Jesus said, we must be "BORN" again or from ABOVE.

Just these two scriptures alone shows us that Adam and Eve had children in the Garden before they had Children outside the Garden. this is why we have the terms "sons of God", those who have the Spirit, or who are Spiritually alive, and was not born in sin who are sons of God in chapter 6, and it reveals who and where Cain got his wife from, and who the other people that Cain was afraid of, (see Genesis 4:13-16). that's why he got the mark. and the term "Daughter of men", are the general term used for those who was Spiritually DEAD in sin to God who needs regeneration. understand, son is not used here in a biologial sense, for a son can be a female in gender. or a daughter of men is the same way. for in the NT this is brought out clearly in Christ.

a good example of, sons of God marrying daughter of men, in today's term is a believer, one Spirit filled, or alive to GOD, marries a unbeliever, Spiritually DEAD to God. same flesh, same bones, and same blood, but the difference, one is Spiritually alive, and the other one Spiritually DEAD to God.

so there was no angels marrying any human women. for angels don't marry, in this world nor in the other, Matthew 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven".

Hope this helped.

PICJAG.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing you need to watch out for and to discern are frauds. The area of Alexandria was well known for poetic licensing.

The reasons why the lost books of the Bible are not in scripture is because they run contrary to the accepted scripture.

You can discern this with the Lord when you ask Him to help you see why the Book of Enoch is not scripture because it too is running contrary against scripture. If I recall correctly, in chapter 18 of the Book of Enoch, certain elements of creation were being punished in Heaven for not coming forth when God had spoken, which is a lie and running against scripture that God's word will never return void.
wouldn't that be the same as those that are called not responding, such as most of the world, aren't they elements of God's creation? or how about Satan and friends that were once in Heaven according to Jesus, didn't they suffer being cast out as Jesus said like lightening? maybe you should rethink your understanding of discernment. and what is and what is not contrary to the Word of God.
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

So is God a liar or is the Book of Enoch is? No contest there. Course, that is not the only thing in the Book of Enoch running against scripture, but since no lie can be of the truth, you can dismiss it as a fraud.

Any verses quoted exactly is plagiarism. Note the plagiarized verses and see how the rest hardly seem to be written in the same style or "Spirit".

But only the Lord can show that to you that the Book of Enoch is not scripture at all.

As for Jasher.. if that is one of the lost books, again... you have to accept the truth that scripture cannot be broken nor have scripture running against scripture as the Lord can only confirm that to you thru the Holy Spirit in you.

what are you talking about? if for example the Ethiopians maintain a bible with the book of Enoch, are you saying its bogus? who are you, a super scholar?

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does it say there was other humans on earth we are dealing with creation adam then eve the only living at the time. see what we don't know is the time frame of births . we dont even know the ages of cain and able . man can only speculate

True, but we have good grounds for that speculation when Seth was born, Adam was 130 years old. That meant about nine month prior was the murder of Abel. So if Adam was 130 years old when Seth was born, then the commandment to them to multiply would make Cain about 129 years old and Abel about nine months behind Cain.

Since Eve was named as being the mother of all the living, and Cain took a wife, then Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain and Abel before the time Abel was murdered. And then after Seth, scripture did bother to report that Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters, which is not to negate what should be expected that they had children after Cain and Abel for Cain to be able to take a wife to himself.

So there are room for speculation when evidence suggests that it is so.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
first thanks for the reply, second, in the name of the Lord Jesus you're welcome. true Adam and Eve did have children before Cain and Able, but it was inside the Garden before the fall into sin. supportive scriptures.
#1. Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
here the term "conception", is the hebrew word,
H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone')
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.
Root(s): H2029

which it's ROOT means,
H2029 הָרָה harah (haw-raw') v.
1. to be pregnant, conceive.
2. to become pregnant, conceive.
{literally or figuratively}
[a primitive root]
KJV: been, be with child, conceive, progenitor.

Remember, they are still in the garden at this time, and because NOW they have eaten the forbidden fruit, God will greatly multiply, or INCREASE her Sorrow, to bring forth children in pain, for she brought forth children before, with little or no pain. for the word "sorrow" here is the hebrew word,
H6093 עִצָּבוֹן `itstsabown (its-tsaw-ɓone') n-m.
worrisomeness, i.e. labor or pain.
[from H6087]
KJV: sorrow, toil.
Root(s): H6087

so if God is INCREASING these pains, and pregnancy, one cannot INCREASE something that has not yet happen. example, I cannot increase my speed in a car unless I'm in motion already, (that's a fact). so to INCREASE her labor Pain, iand pregnancy, that means she had to have been pregnant already, or before. so that means she had been giving birth in the Garden before they disobeyed and kicked out of the garden. from this scripture it reveals that Eve, by her husband, Adam was having Children in the Garden, BEFORE they was expel from the Garden and before they had Cain and Able outside the garden.

#2. Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living".
HOLD IT, how can one call a "WIFE" a MOTHER unless she already have "Children". the KJV said "WAS" the mother of all living. right there the name Eve tells us that she had children in the Garden. "WAS", which is a past tense desigination, meaning she was, are already was a Mother, before the fall, hence the reason for the NAME "EVE", meaning MOTHER OF ALL LIVING. . and on top of that she's the mother of "ALL LIVING", why? because now dead in sin, all her offspring from now on are "dead", spiritually to God. so before she disobeyed, all her children was "ALIVE" to God spiritually, hence the term "Sons of God". and we who are of the fallen Line from Adam and Eve, that was born outside the garden in sin needs to be BORN AGAIN, (so that we can be "ALIVE" again unto God). hence the reason for the regeneration. because the line from Adam that was produce in sin, is DEAD to GOD spiritually. that's why the Lord Jesus said, we must be "BORN" again or from ABOVE.

Just these two scriptures alone shows us that Adam and Eve had children in the Garden before they had Children outside the Garden. this is why we have the terms "sons of God", those who have the Spirit, or who are Spiritually alive, and was not born in sin who are sons of God in chapter 6, and it reveals who and where Cain got his wife from, and who the other people that Cain was afraid of, (see Genesis 4:13-16). that's why he got the mark. and the term "Daughter of men", are the general term used for those who was Spiritually DEAD in sin to God who needs regeneration. understand, son is not used here in a biologial sense, for a son can be a female in gender. or a daughter of men is the same way. for in the NT this is brought out clearly in Christ.

a good example of, sons of God marrying daughter of men, in today's term is a believer, one Spirit filled, or alive to GOD, marries a unbeliever, Spiritually DEAD to God. same flesh, same bones, and same blood, but the difference, one is Spiritually alive, and the other one Spiritually DEAD to God.

so there was no angels marrying any human women. for angels don't marry, in this world nor in the other, Matthew 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven".

Hope this helped.

PICJAG.

I thank you for sharing in Jesus's name.

As we prophesy in part and know in part, we can appreciate the Lord ministering to us in helping us to see the truth in His words as iron sharpens iron.

Your reference to the fall is why there were no children before the fall and thus none in the garden before Cain & Abel; otherwise, they would not inherit sin. Since God specifically made coats for Adam and Eve and then casted Adam and Eve out of the garden, with no one else, to prevent man from eating from the tree of life. Note the declaration.

Genesis 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. 21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Since no one else was living as inferring children were present, we look at the punishment on the woman.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

So I am led to believe that there were no children in the garden of Eden, and she was given a punishment which took place after the fall whereby all her children would inherit.

Now as for Adam having called his wife Eve, because she was the mother of all the living, we can speculate that the origin of the name sets the truth about a person in that all children coming from her would make her the mother of all the living. This would reprove any notion that there were other couples made out there besides Adam and Eve, and we can see eve as being used for proceeding an event as well like on the eve of battle. Since obviously, Adam's wife will have all children coming out of her is why he named her Eve for out of her will come all the living generations of mankind. So in a way, her name sets the precedent of Adam foreseeing that she will be the mother of all the living, thus Eve.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first, thanks for the reply,
Your reference to the fall is why there were no children before the fall and thus none in the garden before Cain & Abel; otherwise, they would not inherit sin.
Error on your part, Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth". and they did before the fall, without sin.
Since no one else was living as inferring children were present, we look at the punishment on the woman.
why men alway put the sin on the woman? was it not GOD who commanded the man, not to eat? nothing happen until Adam ate. but both was punished. and we all/of the fallen line, inherited his sinful nature.
Now as for Adam having called his wife Eve, because she was the mother of all the living, we can speculate that the origin of the name
No speculation needed, it's clear as day in the bible. Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living".

see, this is why new translations are so dangerious, they change the word of truth into a lie. "will be" the mother. nope, she "WAS" the mother of all living just like the KJV states.
so thanks for the reply, but it changes nothing, the word of God stands.

PICJAG.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wouldn't that be the same as those that are called not responding, such as most of the world, aren't they elements of God's creation? or how about Satan and friends that were once in Heaven according to Jesus, didn't they suffer being cast out as Jesus said like lightening? maybe you should rethink your understanding of discernment. and what is and what is not contrary to the Word of God.

It is one thing for a created being to not answer a call but to deny itself existence when the Lord spoke for it to come forth? Think about it. Enoch is a fraud. The fact that angels cannot marry nor given in marriage shows a poetic licensing with other mythology of gods mixing with mankind.

what are you talking about? if for example the Ethiopians maintain a bible with the book of Enoch, are you saying its bogus? who are you, a super scholar?

No. Just a bit of trivia that I had come across on the internet. The area of Alexandria was known for poetic licensing and gnosticism. Other literature works have been plagiarized, and yet meanwhile, nobody thinks it is not being done to the supposed lost books of the Bible?

But the only One that can show you and point out the lies in that Book of Enoch is the Holy Ghost in you, brother. I cannot convince you.

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Scripture cannot be broken and scripture cannot go against scripture for why I rely on the KJV for the meat of His words for His helping me in discerning good and evil, but the Lord has to prove that to you too.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, but we have good grounds for that speculation when Seth was born, Adam was 130 years old. That meant about nine month prior was the murder of Abel. So if Adam was 130 years old when Seth was born, then the commandment to them to multiply would make Cain about 129 years old and Abel about nine months behind Cain.

Since Eve was named as being the mother of all the living, and Cain took a wife, then Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain and Abel before the time Abel was murdered. And then after Seth, scripture did bother to report that Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters, which is not to negate what should be expected that they had children after Cain and Abel for Cain to be able to take a wife to himself.

So there are room for speculation when evidence suggests that it is so.
your going to have to show scripture with math . yes at 130 seth was born but i find no scripture for time line . genesis is the beginning and it shows adam being created then eve then cain and able a note on eve The man named his wife Eve because she was the mother of all the living. which living there was animals also . so all the living can include animals also...
and then after Seth, scripture did bother to report that Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters, which is not to negate what should be expected that they had children after Cain and Abel for Cain to be able to take a wife to himself.
agreed scripture does not record this is why i use the term speculate .for my part i want solid evidence historical content that can be trusted and or scripture .
i am not in this for argument i am in this to make a decision based on thus saith the Lord . i have listened to jay vernon mcgee and i do agree with him. however i like what he said. we are dealing with interruption . i dont know where cain wife come from. everything i read the land of nod
( wondering) it was vacant and cain built a type fortress city . some things that are amazing cain was Godless he had a son enoch who walked with God yes i have looked at commentaries done google search " that is interesting " i found lots of LDS material which i stay away from .. i do like Got questions even though it is calvinist based . for the most they are not to far off .i don't agree with them on how we get saved ,there very anti free will . all i am saying is i am open to reasonable discussion . in the morning in adult S.S we will study this i am anxious to here what the teacher has to say . and yes i am sure there will be areas i do not agree with . i am respectful towards others and there views . this is why i started this and asked for NO sci fi theology . one thing i will not agree with is fallen angels having sex with woman

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first, thanks for the reply,

Error on your part, Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth". and they did before the fall, without sin.

Just to clarify; the topic of how God created the heaven and the earth in Genesis 1:1 does not end until Genesis 2:3.

The next topic about the generations of mankind as where we all had come from begins in Genesis 2:4 which is a recap of the sixth day event as Genesis 2:5 proves this to be so when it is written that no man was there yet to till the ground; hence a flashback.
why men alway put the sin on the woman? was it not GOD who commanded the man, not to eat? nothing happen until Adam ate. but both was punished. and we all/of the fallen line, inherited his sinful nature.

I was just referring to how there can be no other children when the fall had God punishing her like that.

Adam was blamed for how death came into the world by sin.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

No speculation needed, it's clear as day in the bible. Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living".

see, this is why new translations are so dangerious, they change the word of truth into a lie. "will be" the mother. nope, she "WAS" the mother of all living just like the KJV states.
so thanks for the reply, but it changes nothing, the word of God stands.

PICJAG.

Since Moses as led by the Holy Spirit was referring to Eve in the past tense, but when Adam named her, Eve, it was so because he knew as she knew that she is on the eve of being the mother of all the living. So from Moses as led by the Holy Spirit reported it as past tense for teh readers but when you look at how Adam used that name as Eve as we use eve. we can see it as meaning prior to becoming the mother of all the living,

We prophesy in part and know in part. I am sure we both know for sure one day when we come face to face with Him.:)

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your going to have to show scripture with math . yes at 130 seth was born

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: 4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

but i find no scripture for time line . genesis is the beginning and it shows adam being created then eve then cain and able a note on eve The man named his wife Eve because she was the mother of all the living. which living there was animals also .

Given that the topic starting in Genesis 2:4 was about the generations of mankind for where we had all come from and going into the fall, is how I see Adam naming his wife in that way as being on the eve ( Eve) of being the mother of all the living. From Moses point of view, she was named thus because she was the mother of all the living. I would think Eve would hint from Adam's point of view as why he named her thus even though she had no one yet, but it was about where the generations of mankind from whom we all had come from.

so all the living can include animals also... agreed scripture does not record this is why i use the term speculate .for my part i want solid evidence historical content that can be trusted and or scripture .
i am not in this for argument i am in this to make a decision based on thus saith the Lord . i have listened to jay vernon mcgee and i do agree with him. however i like what he said. we are dealing with interruption . i dont know where cain wife come from. everything i read the land of nod
( wondering) it was vacant and cain built a type fortress city . some things that are amazing cain was Godless he had a son enoch who walked with God yes i have looked at commentaries done google search " that is interesting " i found lots of LDS material which i stay away from .. i do like Got questions even though it is calvinist based . for the most they are not to far off .i don't agree with them on how we get saved ,there very anti free will . all i am saying is i am open to reasonable discussion . in the morning in adult S.S we will study this i am anxious to here what the teacher has to say . and yes i am sure there will be areas i do not agree with . i am respectful towards others and there views . this is why i started this and asked for NO sci fi theology . one thing i will not agree with is fallen angels having sex with woman

Well, if you consider the commandment to multiply, I cannot see them stopping after Cain & Abel. And since we can estimate the time of death of Abel being close to when Adam was 130 years old because Seth was born when Adam was 130 years old to replace Abel whom was murdered. Then it reported that Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters but is it an assumption that it was only after Cain, Abel and Seth? Yes. That statement can also apply to Adam and Eve having other sons and daughters before Abel's murder for how Cain was able to get a wife and settle.

So imagine the commandment to multiply and how many children Adam and Eve could have had after Cain and Abel within that 130 year span before Seth was conceived and born to replace the murdered Abel afterwards.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Better to pray about it then, since only God can help us see the truth in His words as well as pointing out the lies in the Book of Enoch.
i dont deal with book of enoch i thought you was talking about the man

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: 4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
in full agreement here
Given that the topic starting in Genesis 2:4 was about the generations of mankind for where we had all come from and going into the fall, is how I see Adam naming his wife in that way as being on the eve ( Eve) of being the mother of all the living. From Moses point of view, she was named thus because she was the mother of all the living. I would think Eve would hint from Adam's point of view as why he named her thus even though she had no one yet, but it was about where the generations of mankind from whom we all had come from.
i have no issue with this. we are fairly close to agreement on our discussion

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
part 2 i posted before i was ready gezzzzzzz lol
Well, if you consider the commandment to multiply, I cannot see them stopping after Cain & Abel. And since we can estimate the time of death of Abel being close to when Adam was 130 years old because Seth was born when Adam was 130 years old to replace Abel whom was murdered. Then it reported that Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters but is it an assumption that it was only after Cain, Abel and Seth? Yes. That statement can also apply to Adam and Eve having other sons and daughters before Abel's murder for how Cain was able to get a wife and settle.

So imagine the commandment to multiply and how many children Adam and Eve could have had after Cain and Abel within that 130 year span before Seth was conceived and born to replace the murdered Abel afterwards.
you have valid points . {i can live with this lol} my only issue was i needed to read more source things i can grasp . i am a loner just cause someone says yes. i dont take it as yes.. so i like your explanation and its not left field theology... chapter 4 of genius i had to teach that morning . the mystery of where cain wife come from so in reality you brought back to life chapter 4. i stopped at the genealogy as i was out of time. chapter 6 is where i been studying on
1. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that That that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. this word "nephilim" i seen your comments on this many will say all this leads to fallen angels which i am in disagreement on this interpretation