Gentiles? Not Anymore!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am getting a bit weary about it now....but I am going out of obedience to my ABBA, Father and perhaps He may use me to speak to them. I will let you know.
Wonderful that ABBA is into these sorts of things.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let's not arbitrarily equate 'blindly accepting false doctrine', with "learning, and submitting to wisdom."
I don't. Thanks for the joke anyway. A man who was the youngest professor at Oxford University at the age of 25 and taught New Testament Greek and Old Testament Hebrew blindly taught false doctrine??. If you had a discussion with him he would tie you up in knots in about two minutes flat.

HARK!

May 17, 2020
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't. Thanks for the joke anyway. A man who was the youngest professor at Oxford University at the age of 25 and taught New Testament Greek and Old Testament Hebrew blindly taught false doctrine??. If you had a discussion with him he would tie you up in knots in about two minutes flat.

That was a very entertaining story. How does this help you to support your failed arguments?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am getting a bit weary about it now....but I am going out of obedience to my ABBA, Father and perhaps He may use me to speak to them. I will let you know.

Not being critical...just advising caution. Our walk with Christ can place us in different areas. Size it all up as you go along.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was a very entertaining story. How does this help you to support your failed arguments?
As you are proud of your ignorance, I will let this one pass as I only write for those who want to grow.