Georgia Secretary of State Announces Full Hand Recount of Presidential Race

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Wednesday that the state will carry out a manual hand recount of ballots cast during the Nov. 3 election in the midst of allegations of voter fraud, mismanagement, and irregularities.

“This will help build confidence. It will be an audit, a recount, and a recanvas all at once,” Raffensperger, a Republican, stated at a press conference. “It will be a heavy lift.”

So far, 97 counties in Georgia have sent in the final numbers to the state, he said in a news conference. Currently, Democratic candidate Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 14,111 votes, vowing that his office has been investigating any reports of irregularities.

“Every legal vote will count,” he said. “They executed their responsibilities and they did their job,” he said. “This is a process. It is a process defined by law.”

Georgia Secretary of State Announces Full Hand Recount of Presidential Race

Reactions: WaterSong and marks

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there was a recount of a supervisor seat and other recounts where it went to the good side by a much wider margin than when it went to the Dem. One is from Con and other places

Connecticut House Lawmaker Discovered Winner After Race Called for Opponent

So when all is said and done President Trump will be up a great deal as he was on election night before they stop and made up ballots for biden

Reactions: WaterSong

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Wednesday that the state will carry out a manual hand recount of ballots cast during the Nov. 3 election in the midst of allegations of voter fraud, mismanagement, and irregularities.
Did he also say that there will be plenty of conservative Trump-supporting monitors, as well as plenty of independent and unbiased law-enforcement officials, when this manual hand count takes place? Or will there simply be more shenanigans?

The Georgia Republicans wanted this guy to resign immediately, so perhaps he should first resign. Then someone else should be appointed in his place. And then the hand count should happen with total transparency.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
14,111 is really not much. That is quite close.
Only if you take the present numbers at face value. And that is really the crux of the issue. Once all the chaff has been separated from the wheat, it will turn out that every current number is BOGUS.

And had the media been honest and strictly professional, they themselves would have called a moratorium on the publishing of any and all numbers, and would have shown the results as ZERO to ZERO at this point (or ? to ?). They would also have asked Biden to go back to his basement until the matter was settled.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did he also say that there will be plenty of conservative Trump-supporting monitors, as well as plenty of independent and unbiased law-enforcement officials, when this manual hand count takes place? Or will there simply be more shenanigans?

I don't know, that's pretty much all he said. He was on TV I will see if I can find a video :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know, that's pretty much all he said.
I know that you are simply passing on this development. But if it leads to another round of shenanigans, then what?

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that you are simply passing on this development. But if it leads to around round of shenanigans, then what?

Courts get called, lawsuits get filed, SCOTUS gets involved. I don't think we will know until next year to be honest.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for those in Georgia enlisted to this hand recount effort. And for those in Texas as well.

Dear God, please love us more than to damn us to four years of Biden-Harris. In Jesus name, amen.
P.S. I know you have a sense of humor God, just don't throw that brand of chuckle our way, K?