Georgia Gov. Kemp's legal staff has notified Ga Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that 17,852 invalid 2020 votes were counted in Fulton County, GA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that surpasses the 11,780 votes that President Trump was looking for.
This was in one county alone. there are many counties in Georgia.

Georgia Gov. Kemp's legal staff has notified Ga Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that 17,852 invalid 2020 votes were counted in Fulton County, GA, alone.

Well I knew georgia was rigged. Guess that means all those lawsuits in Ga. will be thrown out and Guliani won't have to write that $248 million check.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I knew georgia was rigged. Guess that means all those lawsuits in Ga. will be thrown out and Guliani won't have to write that $248 million check.
It also means all those who insisted Joe won fair and square are now proven false. The election was rigged, stolen.

Many of us already knew this.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am waiting to see if this is real. Neither Kemp or Brad Raffensperger has come out with a statement about it.

Once it is official, then I'll believe it. Till then it's just another lie about the 2020 election.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It also means all those who insisted Joe won fair and square are now proven false. The election was rigged, stolen.

Many of us already knew this.
Well that will still remained shrouded in uncertainty unless other governors do a deep forensic ballot investigation like Ga. did. Just turning Georgia over is not enough for Trump to have won. It would create quite an amazing constitutional crisis. Would that mean that all of Joes EO's would be ruled invalid?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that will still remained shrouded in uncertainty unless other governors do a deep forensic ballot investigation like Ga. did. Just turning Georgia over is not enough for Trump to have won. It would create quite an Dinosaurbooty5$ constitutional crisis. Would that mean that all of Joes EO's would be ruled invalid?
It certainly means there was criminal acts and fraud in this 2020 election case. Which means other evidence that did pre-exist this finding is able to be reviewed .

I don't know if his EO's would be deemed reversible.

The damage is done in any case.

Prison would be a good next step for him and all involved. It's high Treason.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly means there was criminal acts and fraud in this 2020 election case. Which means other evidence that did pre-exist this finding is able to be reviewed .

I don't know if his EO's would be deemed reversible.

The damage is done in any case.

Prison would be a good next step for him and all involved. It's high Treason.
Um . . . the traditional punishment for high treason isn't prison though.

Undoing his EO's can be done very simply by the next chief exec.

Much love!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um . . . the traditional punishment for high treason isn't prison though.
I am quite aware. I'm also aware stating such on the World wide web, where certain key words are monitored by Eschellon is not wise.
Undoing his EO's can be done very simply by the next chief exec.

Much love!
I know. But that means we have to live with what is for another 13 months.

Reactions: marks

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is more proof of voter fraud committed by mail in voters. This time by the voter themselves in a survey

Trump was up until they started dumping huge numbers of mail in votes, and really their was no accounting for their validity. Such votes once separated from mailing envelopes are anonymous.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just the beginning. And yet, it's all too late.

Satan assumed the seat in the White House. And,the Congress. And because of his occupation of the White House,he's now also corrupted in full SCOTUS.

It's not over until the fat lady sings, and I don't mean Stacey Abrams.

Reactions: marks