Georgia Gov. Kemp's legal staff has notified Ga Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that 17,852 invalid 2020 votes were counted in Fulton County, GA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still waiting for the official announcement that this is real. Until then, just another lie that makes up the big lie.

Has anyone seen an official announcement from Kemp or Raffensberger?

All I have seen is what I posted a few replies ago. Brian Kemp Spokesperson says it's rhe same lie from three years ago.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still waiting for the official announcement that this is real. Until then, just another lie that makes up the big lie.

Has anyone seen an official announcement from Kemp or Raffensberger?

All I have seen is what I posted a few replies ago. Brian Kemp Spokesperson says it's rhe same lie from three years ago.

The MSM won't cover the story, the meeting was held today 12-19-2023 and the item of voter fraud was removed and scheduled to be continued as per Para Legal for the Georgia elections board "Alexandra Hardin"

The case is labeled (Violations Found) and they removed it from the hearing tomorrow because it will vindicate President Trump in his Georgia State indictment IMHO

GATEWAY PUNDIT

Breaking: Georgia Elections Board “Continues” Investigation into 17,000 Ballot Images Missing from 2020 Presidential Election​

By Guest Contributor Dec. 16, 2023 9:30
post-office-tray-1024x576.jpg

The Georgia State Board of Elections (SEB) was scheduled to cover the results of investigation (SEB2023-25) at its meeting this week. The investigation into the 2020 Election has been labeled “violations found”. Yesterday the SEB reported that this investigation has been reclassified as “continued” and will not be discussed at this week’s meetings.

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson
·
Follow
BREAKING: GA State Election Board no longer to discuss investigation into 2020 recount violations with missing images to over 17k ballots & 3k duplicate ballots in Dec 19th meeting per email from board paralegal. See full story at http://emerald.tv.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The MSM won't cover the story, the meeting was held today 12-19-2023 and the item of voter fraud was removed and scheduled to be continued as per Para Legal for the Georgia elections board "Alexandra Hardin"

The case is labeled (Violations Found) and they removed it from the hearing tomorrow because it will vindicate President Trump in his Georgia State indictment IMHO

GATEWAY PUNDIT

Breaking: Georgia Elections Board “Continues” Investigation into 17,000 Ballot Images Missing from 2020 Presidential Election​

The Georgia State Board of Elections (SEB) was scheduled to cover the results of investigation (SEB2023-25) at its meeting this week. The investigation into the 2020 Election has been labeled “violations found”. Yesterday the SEB reported that this investigation has been reclassified as “continued” and will not be discussed at this week’s meetings.

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson
·
Follow
BREAKING: GA State Election Board no longer to discuss investigation into 2020 recount violations with missing images to over 17k ballots & 3k duplicate ballots in Dec 19th meeting per email from board paralegal. See full story at http://emerald.tv.

Still not an official statement from either Kemp (who's spokesman basically said they are still peddling the same lie three years later) or Raffensberger. When you have that, let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GATEWAY PUNDIT

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson
·
Follow
Facts! They don't care about no stinking facts.

An official admission of wrong doing would insure federal prosecution. Almost everyone knows this except TDS Left Wingers.

The Left supports Treason. And now live with the result. And the really twisted part of what is already twisted is that they defend the teachery as party loyalists.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facts! They don't care about no stinking facts.

An official admission of wrong doing would insure federal prosecution. Almost everyone knows this except TDS Left Wingers.

The Left supports Treason. And ow live with the result. And the really twisted part of what is already twisted is that they defend the teachery as party loyalists.

Not part of the left here. I am an independent moderate. I don't think Trump is good for this country and I do not have Trump Derangement Syndrome. I also do not support treason. I have yet to see anything that convinces me that the election was stolen, unlike fans of Trump who hang onto every little lie that points to the election being stolen. There has been no real credible evidence. I am also not such a Biden fan that if someone I thought was better than him and could beat Trump, that I wouldn't vote for them.

That is why I keep saying, that once Kemp or Raffensberger put out an official statement, then I will believe the above article. Right now, the statement is the opposite of that very thing.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still not an official statement from either Kemp (who's spokesman basically said they are still peddling the same lie three years later) or Raffensberger. When you have that, let me know.
Just another liberal in denial of factual truth, was there a meeting to discuss Georgia Election Fraud today 12-19-2023 "Yes" was it titled as "Violations Found" yes, has it been continued for a later date "Yes"

Your a liberal in denial of factual truth, it's that simple

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just another liberal in denial of factual truth, was there a meeting to discuss Georgia Election Fraud today 12-19-2023 "Yes" was it titled as "Violations Found" yes, has it been continued for a later date "Yes"

Your a liberal in denial of factual truth, it's that simple

I am not a liberal and I ask you to stop misrepresenting what I am.

I am an independent moderate.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Scott Downey

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing suspicious about a public official refusing to testify under oath ...

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump was up until they started dumping huge numbers of mail in votes, and really their was no accounting for their validity. Such votes once separated from mailing envelopes are anonymous.

And... if the repubs don't start playing dirty pool like the liberals are doing, they'll keep losing to the liberals.

No, I'm not in favor of cheating... but there's plenty of fake "christians" in the repub party that have no problem with deception and can get er done. laughing.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Election fraud is like investigating the mafia... there is smoke so you know there is fire even if the mafia is very, very good at concealing the evidence.

So, don't expect anyone in Georgia state government to fall on their sword for Trump and acknowledge they have proof of voter fraud.

Keep in mind, these are liberals who take great joy in killing innocent babies so anyone who spills the beans on election fraud will get whacked and they'll have some young thug do it so it looks like a random mugging.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States