Getting back to the Heart of Worship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many astounding things happen during deep worship of God. The other night my wife and son were discussing scriptures, testimonies and I saw in my spirit angels clapping their hands.

Other times Jesus is very near and I can point to the place where his anointing stands. Other times in writing worshipful poems and prophecies I've seen angels sitting in a circle reading what the Holy Spirit gave me to write.

So many things in scripture were given to the prophets, apostles and disciples during worship. Time after time God will send healing, deliverance and manifold blessings during worship and high praise.

Late late in the wee hours I've sat with pen and notebook taking dictation from the Lord's Holy Spirit. When he begins to speak I can't type as fast as I need to!

Many deliverances are wrought through praises. Once as I sat by the side of a highway with a flat tire and discovering to my dismay that my spare was flat also. I prayed for God's deliverance and a man stopped to ask my trouble. He told me he had a tire just like I needed at his house. We went there and it awaited me. He took me to have it mounted and back to my car. I prayed for the anointing to come and when it arrived I spoke to him all God had me to say.

Interruptions are divine instructions. God will interrupt our day to send us on the Heavenly mission. Consider that those things that interrupt your present activity may be a divine telegram.

Praise and worship will extract you from tribulations that are inmpossible to escape otherwise. God draws very near during worship as you have said. Once as my wife praised and glorified the Lord she saw large angels tossing her into the air from one to another. In prayer one night I prayed for angels to watch over us. Immediately in my spirit I was lifted far above our bed and looking down I saw two angels above each side of the bed. Two above my wife and two above me. They were as solid glowing gold with wings, and were on their knees in an attitude of prayer with hands folded before their faces. They were ten feet above us and I in the spirit above them.

Eye has not seen neither has your ear heard what God the Father has prepared for those that love him, praise him, seek him with the entirety of their heart. In this evil world you shall indeed suffer trouble and affliction but he who has made all and overcome all, including death, shall deliver you. Strengthen you. Empower you. Give unto you wisdom for every occasion. Do not fear my little flock for it is the Lord's good pleasure to give to you the kingdom he has made. The father indeed has laid up for his children. For those who have cleaved to him with all of their strength, their soul and all of their very being. I keep what is mine and having made all, all is mine. Those that have chosen me above this world shall not be ashamed. My people will never be ashamed but will face down the adversary with the sword of my word and the Almighty blanketing of my anointing. Arise ye prince's and anoint the shield!

So says the Lord.

As I began to answer your post on worship I realized that he wanted to have these things written for your building up. For all he writes is as a love letter to his church.

"Fear not, for you will not be put to shame; And do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disgraced; But you will forget the shame of your youth, And the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
Isaiah 54:4 NASB

You are not alone in your struggle. Know this always. Be of good cheer. That mountain in your way will be leveled so that you pass by. That thing you won't speak of. There is a way for you. He made it and ALL will be well.

Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen and Amen
I was going through some past threads and came here and just saw this! It really ministered to me! Thank you so much for your faith and obedience to share this anointed word!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going through some past threads and came here and just saw this! It really ministered to me! Thank you so much for your faith and obedience to share this anointed word!

In the past three years since I retired I've spent much more time with the Lord. I write continuously but have no places to post. I had so much negativity come against me on these places I vowed never to return. Years ago, decades actually, God told me "Behold, I give you the ministry of encouragement." That alone tells you of my past life of Continual affliction. As I was writing one night I saw a group of angels sitting in a circle while another read aloud what I was writing. Should this astound us? No, for what good things we loose on earth are also loosed in heaven.
PicsArt_02-25-11.40.25-576x1024.jpg

Reactions: Acolyte

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the past three years since I retired I've spent much more time with the Lord. I write continuously but have no places to post. I had so much negativity come against me on these places I vowed never to return. Years ago, decades actually, God told me "Behold, I give you the ministry of encouragement." That alone tells you of my past life of Continual affliction. As I was writing one night I saw a group of angels sitting in a circle while another read aloud what I was writing. Should this astound us? No, for what good things we loose on earth are also loosed in
I know the testimonies you have shared are real because I have had supernatural experiences as well and I know they are from God. You bless me with your wisdom and knowledge of His Truth!
Don't let people here deter you from being a blessing to people like myself who really need a word from God now and then.
God Bless you and keep sharing!

Reactions: amadeus and Acolyte

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the testimonies you have shared are real because I have had supernatural experiences as well and I know they are from God. You bless me with your wisdom and knowledge of His Truth!
Don't let people here deter you from being a blessing to people like myself who really need a word from God now and then.
God Bless you and keep sharing!

I weep as now, at the remembrance of how far he's brought me and how very wretched I was when he found me, a filthy bleeding leper by the wayside.

I care nothing for religion. Only for him and his word. There is no better pursuit than to seek him all the day no matter your time or place in life. I do pray he'll let me stay awhile longer. Wednesday I go for a biopsy of a lump in my left lung. Praying for a good report. We have no church but the worldwide church of the living God.

My wife and I have faced many afflictions in our 53 years together and we walk on. Once a visiting prophet about 40 years ago looked at us and said "I see this couple in a canoe paddling together". We still paddle though our canoe is dented and scarred through many rocky rapids and shoals.

Reactions: amadeus and Acolyte

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I weep as now, at the remembrance of how far he's brought me and how very wretched I was when he found me, a filthy bleeding leper by the wayside.

I care nothing for religion. Only for him and his word. There is no better pursuit than to seek him all the day no matter your time or place in life. I do pray he'll let me stay awhile longer. Wednesday I go for a biopsy of a lump in my left lung. Praying for a good report. We have no church but the worldwide church of the living God.

My wife and I have faced many afflictions in our 53 years together and we walk on. Once a visiting prophet about 40 years ago looked at us and said "I see this couple in a canoe paddling together". We still paddle though our canoe is dented and scarred through many rocky rapids and shoals.
What a blessing to have endured such trials and tribulations and still be side by side in your covenant relationship.
I will pray and intercede for you that the biopsy comes back negative for malignant cancer.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1551480987029.jpg

When He said I'll never leave or forsake you be meant it for certain. Never see yourself being separated from him. That's an incorrect view! He's very near. Inside us, above us, in front and behind us, on each side, below us. We are enveloped and surrounded by him. For in him we live, and move a d have our very being - existence - in him our maker. Recently as I lay strapped in a CT scanner afraid waiting for my lung to be pierced right there three times for biopsy, he spoke and said "Frank, in lying on this scanner table with you".
I was no longer afraid. It's much easier often to say fear not than when you have to stare horrific things right in the face. I could not make it without him standing or lying beside me.

Psalm 56:3-4 KJVS
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Amen