Giants on the Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
7angels said:
Retrobyter
you are jewish correct? if so you also know of other books that were written but were not included in the bible. how do you discount books like enoch? if you do disregard enoch then would you not also have to disregard passages in the bible that quote from the book of enoch as being incorrect? if you are not jewish then what are you a hebrew scholar? if you are please post things that you have published to the scholarly world.

if you are neither a jew or a hebrew scholar then how can you be so sure you are right? everything you posted seems to come from a human reasoning perspective instead of divine revelation. even my spirit tells me that something about your reasoning is flawed because i have no peace in my spirit with what you are referring to above. could it be possible that you are mistaken in your understanding?

The sons of God saw the daughters of men: Many have believed the sons of God were those from the line of Seth, and the daughters of men were from the line of Cain, and this describes an intermarriage between the godly and the ungodly, something God specifically prohibits (Deuteronomy 7:1-4, 2 Corinthians 6:14).
i. But this approach leaves many unanswered questions: Why did this make God angry enough to wipe out almost all the earth's population? Why was there something "unnatural" about the offspring of these unions? The text in no way offers answers to these important questions. It is more accurate to see the sons of God as either demons (angels in rebellion against God) or uniquely demon-possessed men, and the daughters of men as human women.

God bless
Nephilim, who were they, and why:
Nephilim;
Floyd.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
DaDad said:
Hi alll,

Who would have ever thought to do a GOOGLE search on giant skeletons? Certainly not me, -- until reading this Topic. I'm surprised as to some of the historical evidence and claims, and it's not in our history, geology, or physiology books. What a SURPRISE.

With Best Regards,
DD
and history books always tell the whole story?