Give Me A Clean & Pure Heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hldude33

Apr 28, 2010
YouTube Channel Video Devo

“Give Me A Clean & Pure Heart”
Psalm 51:10
NIV- Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
NLT- Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart each new day so that I can live fully for You and not for the world. Just like the song I grew up with says, “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me”. Lord, I still remember singing this at camp, youth group and in church services. It brings back so many fond memories. Father, I want these words to be more than just songs I remember from a song I used to sing so often. I want these words to echo in my heart each day as I strive to live with a clean and pure heart.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart toward my wife each day that I may be fully faithful in my marriage relationship.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart as I strive to turn away from any impure things that pull my attention to lust.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart as I strive to love on my kids each day and be a Godly example to them.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart when I am tempted to join in any gossip at my work place that I should not be part of.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart that is completely undivided as I strive to walk with You.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart as I consider how I should live each day of my future totally devoted to You.

Father, not only do I want a clean and pure heart, but I also ask that You give me a loyal spirit as well. I want to be loyal in my walk with You. I want to be faithful and loyal to You no matter what the cost. It’s so easy at times to go with the crowd because I don’t want to stand out and look foolish. But Lord You have called to a life that looks foolish to the world.

Help me to be strong for You, Lord. Please revive and renew a steadfast and loyal spirit within me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To have a clean heart means to me that I must be honest with myself and God and others. And to be a child of the truth seeking only reality and truth. Cheers!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh how I love Keith Greens music. But, his testimony blew me away. It's called "The Keith Green Story, on YouTube. Once starting it, there is a bit of a long pause of, nothing but it will start. Wow, just wow...one of the most beautiful yet tragic stories I've ever heard.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WELL worth the watch. Keith had such a fervent, and some would even say "legalistic" spirit and Loved Jesus like none other I've seen. If you have the time, I highly recommend this video (documentary)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh how I love Keith Greens music. But, his testimony blew me away. It's called "The Keith Green Story, on YouTube. Once starting it, there is a bit of a long pause of, nothing but it will start. Wow, just wow...one of the most beautiful yet tragic stories I've ever heard.
Keith green was on fire for the LORD . You can see it in his music as well as his speeches and testimonies .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WELL worth the watch. Keith had such a fervent, and some would even say "legalistic" spirit and Loved Jesus like none other I've seen. If you have the time, I highly recommend this video (documentary)

sadly many would call it legastlic . But his heart was for THE LORD and it was for the good of the peoples .
YOU can SEE IT . i hear it in his music . I have watched some of his vidoes and etc .
YOU CAN SEE HIS heart was FOR THE LORD , the love of truth was on his heart and his desire was GOOD for the peoples .
ITS Why he corrected errors and etc . HE actually loved the people . His plane crash
, well at least HE is in a far better place now . YOU can bet He had rather be there than in the world .
THAT IS ONE WONDERFUL HOME the LORD has prepared for the lambs . YES IT IS . I aint never been there
BUT MAN what a day its gonna be WHEN FOREVER WE ARE WITH THE LORD .