Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday 11-6-19, Cheshvan 8, 5780 4th. day of the weekly cycle, 45th. Fall day,

Give thanks with a grat
eful heart Give thanks to the Holy One Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son And now let the weak say, "I am strong" Let the poor say, "I am rich Because of what the Lord has done for us"

“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever” (1 Chronicles 16:34).

Before we knew Christ—most of us weren’t lovable; rather we were self-centered and focused on pleasing ourselves. Yet God looked down and loved us so much that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to die for us. We give thanks because we are loved passionately and unconditionally throughout eternity.

1 Chronicles 16 KJV

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus”
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

It’s hard to think about giving thanks to God when life seems overwhelmingly difficult. However we can give thanks because God will never leave nor forsake us when times are down. He freely gives us wisdom, grace, and strength to move forward in every situation. A grateful heart in times of trouble can be encouraged to trust in the Lord at all times.

1 Thessalonians 5 KJV

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you!! Lovely reminder...we always need reminding of this. :)

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday 11-6-19, Cheshvan 8, 5780 4th. day of the weekly cycle, 45th. Fall day,

Give thanks with a grat
eful heart Give thanks to the Holy One Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son And now let the weak say, "I am strong" Let the poor say, "I am rich Because of what the Lord has done for us"

“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever” (1 Chronicles 16:34).

Before we knew Christ—most of us weren’t lovable; rather we were self-centered and focused on pleasing ourselves. Yet God looked down and loved us so much that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to die for us. We give thanks because we are loved passionately and unconditionally throughout eternity.

1 Chronicles 16 KJV

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus”

It’s hard to think about giving thanks to God when life seems overwhelmingly difficult. However we can give thanks because God will never leave nor forsake us when times are down. He freely gives us wisdom, grace, and strength to move forward in every situation. A grateful heart in times of trouble can be encouraged to trust in the Lord at all times.

1 Thessalonians 5 KJV

Amen, :) :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Give thanks with a grat

1 Chronicles 16 KJV

1 Thessalonians 5 KJV

With everything else that we think about, it's so good and important to get back to the Godward perspective of thankfulness always. :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give thanks with a grateful heart Give thanks to the Holy One Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son And now let the weak say, "I am strong" Let the poor say, "I am rich Because of what the Lord has done for us"
Love this sentiment, esp. with Thanksgiving Day coming up. We used to sing this song in church back in the day.

Thanks for sharing it. Blessings to you!