Glorified Christ, - The Lord God Almighty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

I believe God worked with the Lord Jesus Christ in the flesh (in which inside of Jesus was the Word of God living in a fleshly body). God himself doesn't die, but Jesus did die, because he was not God in the sense of being spirit, but Jesus did come from God as being the very Word of God, and was sent by Him(The Father), to reconcile the world by paying for sin. Once being buried, resurrected and ascending Jesus becomes glorified, as the Alpha and Omega, the Lord God Almighty.

Daniel 10:6 and his body as a beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet as the aspect of bright brass, and the voice of his words as the voice of a multitude.

Mark 9:2 And after six days doth Jesus take Peter, and James, and John, and bringeth them up to a high mount by themselves, alone, and he was transfigured before them,

3 and his garments became glittering, white exceedingly, as snow, so as a fuller upon the earth is not able to whiten [them].

John 1:51 and he saith to him, `Verily, verily, I say to you, henceforth ye shall see the heaven opened, and the messengers of God going up and coming down upon the Son of Man.'

Acts 9:4 and having fallen upon the earth, he heard a voice saying to him, `Saul, Saul, why me dost thou persecute?'

5 And he said, `Who art thou, Lord?' and the Lord said, `I am Jesus whom thou dost persecute; hard for thee at the pricks to kick;'

Revelation 1:14 and his head and hairs white, as if white wool -- as snow, and his eyes as a flame of fire;

15 and his feet like to fine brass, as in a furnace having been fired, and his voice as a sound of many waters,

16 and having in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp two-edged sword is proceeding, and his countenance [is] as the sun shining in its might.

Revelation 14:14 And I saw, and lo, a white cloud, and upon the cloud [one] sitting like to a son of man, having upon his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle;

Revelation 19:
11 And I saw the heaven having been opened, and lo, a white horse, and he who is sitting upon it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness doth he judge and war,

12 and his eyes [are] as a flame of fire, and upon his head [are] many diadems -- having a name written that no one hath known, except himself,

What is interesting is that some of the descriptions fit God himself, to me Jesus Christ, once glorified becomes the Lord God Almighty, Jesus was the Word of God, he does have his human nature while living on earth, but once being glorified he is seen differently.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is interesting is that some of the descriptions fit God himself, to me Jesus Christ, once glorified becomes the Lord God Almighty, Jesus was the Word of God, he does have his human nature while living on earth, but once being glorified he is seen differently.
Correct, and Also we "know Him Differently! Amen?:

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh:
yea, though we have known Christ after The Flesh, yet Now
Henceforth know we Him no more [i.e. 'after The Flesh']."
(2Co 5:16)
= God, The SON, Risen And Glorified Saviour And Head Of The Body!

Amen?

GRACE And Peace...

Last edited:

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

I believe God worked with the Lord Jesus Christ in the flesh (in which inside of Jesus was the Word of God living in a fleshly body). God himself doesn't die, but Jesus did die, because he was not God in the sense of being spirit, but Jesus did come from God as being the very Word of God, and was sent by Him(The Father), to reconcile the world by paying for sin. Once being buried, resurrected and ascending Jesus becomes glorified, as the Alpha and Omega, the Lord God Almighty.

Daniel 10:6 and his body as a beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet as the aspect of bright brass, and the voice of his words as the voice of a multitude.

Mark 9:2 And after six days doth Jesus take Peter, and James, and John, and bringeth them up to a high mount by themselves, alone, and he was transfigured before them,

3 and his garments became glittering, white exceedingly, as snow, so as a fuller upon the earth is not able to whiten [them].

John 1:51 and he saith to him, `Verily, verily, I say to you, henceforth ye shall see the heaven opened, and the messengers of God going up and coming down upon the Son of Man.'

Acts 9:4 and having fallen upon the earth, he heard a voice saying to him, `Saul, Saul, why me dost thou persecute?'

5 And he said, `Who art thou, Lord?' and the Lord said, `I am Jesus whom thou dost persecute; hard for thee at the pricks to kick;'

Revelation 1:14 and his head and hairs white, as if white wool -- as snow, and his eyes as a flame of fire;

15 and his feet like to fine brass, as in a furnace having been fired, and his voice as a sound of many waters,

16 and having in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp two-edged sword is proceeding, and his countenance [is] as the sun shining in its might.

Revelation 14:14 And I saw, and lo, a white cloud, and upon the cloud [one] sitting like to a son of man, having upon his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle;

Revelation 19:
11 And I saw the heaven having been opened, and lo, a white horse, and he who is sitting upon it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness doth he judge and war,

12 and his eyes [are] as a flame of fire, and upon his head [are] many diadems -- having a name written that no one hath known, except himself,

If he “becomes the Lord God Almighty” then he wasn’t the Lord God Almighty.

So now, if I understand you correctly, there are two who are the Lord God Almighty?

Do you believe that others will also eventually be glorified and become the Lord God Almighty?

In other words, do you think that believers will one day become the Lord God Almighty?

Reactions: GEN2REV

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the Bible and see what it has to say, Matt, that is my encouragement.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Read the Bible and see what it has to say, Matt, that is my encouragement.

Daily Bible reading was instilled in me in the long ago days of my youth. Your words of encouragement evoked powerful memories of my grandfather. I appreciate that. Thank you.

I was reading you and had a question.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 19:

Christ means anointed Matt, Jehovah is the anointer, Jesus is the anointed, the one Jehovah sent, as He did not send Himself as evidenced by His voice at Jesus' baptism. Jesus was given the complimentary title of being called the Word, as he has always been the chief spokesman of God.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If he “becomes the Lord God Almighty” then he wasn’t the Lord God Almighty.
Correct, well said.
So now, if I understand you correctly, there are two who are the Lord God Almighty?
Yes, that is Scriptural, i.e.:

Christ Came to earth, with two angels, and Spoke To Abraham, went
toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and then, after the angels removed Lot:

"...The LORD [Jehovah, The SON] Rained Upon Sodom And Gomorrah
Brimstone And Fire From The LORD [Jehovah, The Father]
Out Of Heaven." (Genesis 18:1-19:24)

FurtherMore, There Are THREE In ONE Triune GodHead!:

"For There Are THREE That Bear Record in heaven, The Father, The
Word, and The Holy Ghost: and These Three are ONE." (1 John_5:7)

Since God Almighty Is From Everlasting To Everlasting, then
"no one with a created beginning," angel or mankind, can ever
"become" Almighty God.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

GRACE And Peace...

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 19:

Correct, well said.

Yes, that is Scriptural, i.e.:

Christ Came to earth, with two angels, and Spoke To Abraham, went
toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and then, after the angels removed Lot:

"...The LORD [Jehovah, The SON] Rained Upon Sodom And Gomorrah
Brimstone And Fire From The LORD [Jehovah, The Father]
Out Of Heaven." (Genesis 18:1-19:24)

FurtherMore, There Are THREE In ONE Triune GodHead!:

"For There Are THREE That Bear Record in heaven, The Father, The
Word, and The Holy Ghost: and These Three are ONE." (1 John_5:7)

Since God Almighty Is From Everlasting To Everlasting, then
"no one with a created beginning," angel or mankind, can ever
"become" Almighty God.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

GRACE And Peace...
All this nonsense takes a different twist every single day.

If the Lord God Almighty existed before Christ, how can Christ become the Lord God Almighty?

The Fact is that Jesus existed prior to His earthly incarnation AS The Lord God Almighty. He, Himself, makes that clear in Luke 24:27. Also, John 1:1 and John 1:14 makes that clear.

There MUST be some Scriptural Continuity in you guys' claims for cryin' out loud.

You guys just grab up a handful of thoughts and a verse or two and press it into a snowball and toss it out into Christendom as Gospel.

It's NUTS. Truly.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please be encouraged to read the bible to find out more information.