God’s fellow workers…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 3:9 (NASB20)
For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘God’s fellow workers’

How can this be so, if it be true that one has no ability but to live out from the life of self, how can one be said to be a fellow worker with God…?

Though it is true one has no power in and of themselves to manifest righteousness, God does not require the doing, only the willing…. For God knows that the works of all flesh are but a desire to elevate oneself, be this in the street or in the church… For if self be the do’er, it is unrighteousness, and not capable of being blessed by God…

If then the doing is not required, and only the willing, what then is meant by this willing…?

The willingness to trust God to live His life in and through one… This is the work that is required out of man… To be willing 24/7 to look up to Heaven and say; ‘I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me’….

This is the work that makes one a fellow worker with God… This presenting oneself as a living sacrifice, dead to all of one’s life in this world… This willingness to die rather then to sin against God, this is the willingness that is required….

Though this might seem like a hard statement, this seen in its proper light is the most glorious and sublime statement that causes nothing but joy, and a permanent smile to be in one’s heart… For self is all the evil that one possesses, when this is seen, self becomes the great enemy, for if self was not responding to all the evil influences bombarding one daily, life would be a joy and such a joy would it be…

Therefore self is that which prevents one from being a fellow worker with God, for the fruit of manifesting the righteousness of God to the world around….

Be blessed in being a fellow worker with God….

Not me

Reactions: Pisteuo