God answered

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bald eagles can be dangerous too, that man is both blessed and brave. I had a close encounter with a bald eagle a short while ago. It was perching on the comm tower up the hill on my walks looking for food. It came down right next to me and grabbed a dead rat off the road and then flew up straight at me. Veered off at the last second. I felt blessed that it didn't attack me.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bald eagles can be dangerous too, that man is both blessed and brave. I had a close encounter with a bald eagle a short while ago. It was perching on the comm tower up the hill on my walks looking for food. It came down right next to me and grabbed a dead rat off the road and then flew up straight at me. Veered off at the last second. I felt blessed that it didn't attack me.
I had a similar encounter but with a Great Horned owl. I was standing between two buildings. I felt a pressure wave behind me and I ducked, and a very large Great Horned owl flew passed just inches over my head. It had about a 6ft wing span, I still had hair back then.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a similar encounter but with a Great Horned owl. I was standing between two buildings. I felt a pressure wave behind me and I ducked, and a very large Great Horned owl flew passed just inches over my head. It had about a 6ft wing span, I still had hair back then.
Owls apparently do that. I had an encounter with a white owl here in Washington about 25 years ago. I ducked too because God gave me a warning I was about to be attacked. The white owl swooped over my head and flew up to the light pole and landed.

I've heard of hawks attacking people and eagles can carry off wolves and and pigs depending on the type of eagle. Bald eagles hunt for different things. I was used to them fishing, and the one that was perched on the comm tower was one of a few that would hunt in peoples back yards for pets.

I had already posted the white owl experience in post #3 here: Falling From The Sky, Have You Ever Experienced It

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Owls apparently do that. I had an encounter with a white owl here in Washington about 25 years ago. I ducked too because God gave me a warning I was about to be attacked. The white owl swooped over my head and flew up to the light pole and landed.
I didn't have a vision like you, I just felt a presence behind me and ducked. I was about 12 yrs old at the time.