God Bless You..........

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BelovedsMinistries

Oct 29, 2007
Dear Lord in Heaven: I have so much interested and liked this website for being helpful to so many souls and reaching every heart with your words in a tremendous way please continue to send THY eternal blessings now and forever ..........amen. Your's Beloved's Ministries.

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
(Original post deleted)er...sorry, apology. True, I am stilll too young in the faith to say anything.

BelovedsMinistries

Oct 29, 2007
hallo: As a man of God Christ Jesus here I am praying for all and sending different posts and replying with the strengthful support to prayer requested people so please stop to judge me..........I love you and I love all...ok Thanks.....

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
The Pharisees prayed out loud in the temple to be heard of others. That does not mean that praying out loud with others is wrong. In Baptist churches we have prayer meetings once a week and gather together for Bible study and a time of prayer. We pray out loud for the benefit of all who are there and not to receive any praise for ourselves. We are not (Like the Pharisees) boasting on ourselves or our goodness. We are beseeching God to hear and answer our prayer on behalf of those who are in need spiritually, physically, or financially. We also prayer for our church needs, for missionaries, and for the lost that we might be able to reach. While we pray silently at home, we also pray as a group to edify the believers. There is nothing wrong with prayer that is heard by others when the intent is not for self glory. The type of prayer that God is condemning is prayer that is for self glory. It is a prayer that says, "Everyone, look at me. I am a holy and righteous man."

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(BelovedsMinistries;21221)
Dear Lord in Heaven: I have so much interested and liked this website for being helpful to so many souls and reaching every heart with your words in a tremendous way please continue to send THY eternal blessings now and forever ..........amen. Your's Beloved's Ministries.
Thank you BelovedsMinistries your prayers are accepted AND APPRECIATED in the spirit they were given this site always CAN USE PRAYERS as you can see many here yet need more understanding of Gods word.