God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is he sitting back and allowing the destruction of the USA to go on day after day? The President has supreme executive and administrative powers, but he has surrendered his authority to the traitors. History will record that America was destroyed under Trump.
Him? The Democrats fight every bill he tries to implement.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they are insane false prophets. trump is the anti-christ. He lies, and does evil. Wake up! You need to have love in order to follow Jesus Christ. I feel deep pity and concern for trump, God says love your enemies. These people are filled with hate, greed venom destruction.
If you think Trump is the antichrist then you are really going to be shocked when the real antichrist reveals himself....as an angel of light.

Reactions: Taken

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
f you think Trump is the antichrist then you are really going to be shocked when the real antichrist reveals himself....as an angel of light.

No one would ever be dumb enough to confuse Donald Trump as an angel of light. Oh,wait...

iu

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That was a given from day one. At the same time, since the substantial authority of the president is separate from that of the legislatures, he could very well have used Executive Orders to ensure that he got his agenda accomplished (Obama did it all the time). Furthermore, he could have vetoed every spending bill (especially those giving millions or billions to Planned Parenthood) until it met his requirements. As a matter of fact, He could have designed budgets in advance contrary to the wasteful Democratic bills, and then urged all Republicans to ensure that those budgets were passed. The Republicans willingly and voluntarily gave the Democrats control of the government (even when they had control), and now there is anarchy and possibly the installation of a Communist in the White House.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one would ever be dumb enough to confuse Donald Trump as an angel of light.
Yet you would be dumb enough to vote for a disaster like Joe Biden. How dumb can that be? No sane person in the world would regard Biden as fit for any office at any level. That guy should be in a nursing home playing checkers. And here we are with the Democrats making America the laughingstock of the world. How unbelievably dumb is that?

This is not to excuse the dumb Canadians who allowed a clown like Justin Trudeau to take the highest office in the land. Just goes to show how essentially dumb Leftists are.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one would ever be dumb enough to confuse Donald Trump as an angel of light. Oh,wait...

iu
It's very evident you don't like Trump but can you at least hold a mature conversation over your dislike?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? In the first half of his presidency, both houses of Congress were controlled by the Republicans. Did he get the money for his wall from them? Ha, ha, of course not. The fight over that came later when Democrats got control of the House. Why would Democrats give him money for his wall when Republicans hadn't? What a giggle.

Reactions: bukka

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we are told to pray for kings and those in high positions anyway. 1 Timothy 2
You know, I did that. I asked Jesus to send angels to talk to Trump. I asked that they say, "Do the right thing." That was my prayer. I didn't ask them to try to sway him to any ideas I had about what was right.

The results I got? He got crazier. I am not sure why, but my theory is he hardened his heart when asked by the angels to do the right thing, and thus he got crazier the way Pharaoh did. That's my theory.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was a given from day one. At the same time, since the substantial authority of the president is separate from that of the legislatures, he could very well have used Executive Orders to ensure that he got his agenda accomplished (Obama did it all the time). Furthermore, he could have vetoed every spending bill (especially those giving millions or billions to Planned Parenthood) until it met his requirements. As a matter of fact, He could have designed budgets in advance contrary to the wasteful Democratic bills, and then urged all Republicans to ensure that those budgets were passed. The Republicans willingly and voluntarily gave the Democrats control of the government (even when they had control), and now there is anarchy and possibly the installation of a Communist in the White House.
You'll never make it as a comedian. You're not really that amusing. Comedy in order to be amusing has to contain an element of truth.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? In the first half of his presidency, both houses of Congress were controlled by the Republicans. Did he get the money for his wall from them? Ha, ha, of course not. The fight over that came later when Democrats got control of the House. Why would Democrats give him money for his wall when Republicans hadn't? What a giggle.
Half of the Republicans were against him in the first year....and the Democrats started their games from the git go....Flynn, Kavanaugh, The Russian Witch Hunt, The Bogus Stormy Daniels claim....and lets not forget COMEY...he was so busy firing traitors within his establishment it was nearly impossible to accomplish anything yet he did.

I still want to know how Hillary got away with destroying evidence....bleach-bit her emails from her phones and computers....even after she was ordered by the court to turn over her devices.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I did that. I asked Jesus to send angels to talk to Trump. I asked that they say, "Do the right thing." That was my prayer. I didn't ask them to try to sway him to any ideas I had about what was right.

The results I got? He got crazier. I am not sure why, but my theory is he hardened his heart when asked by the angels to do the right thing, and thus he got crazier the way Pharaoh did. That's my theory.
Your prayer probably didn't get answered because your heart is hardened towards him and you were praying out of spite not concern.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Half of the Republicans were against him in the first year....and the Democrats started their games from the git go....Flynn, Kavanaugh, The Russian Witch Hunt, The Bogus Stormy Daniels claim....and lets not forget COMEY...he was so busy firing traitors within his establishment it was nearly impossible to accomplish anything yet he did.
If it was too hot in the kitchen for Trump, he should have gotten out.

I still want to know how Hillary got away with destroying evidence....bleach-bit her emails from her phones and computers....even after she was ordered by the court to turn over her devices.
Ask Republicans in the Senate about that. I found the excuse given by the Justice Department inadequate myself since they said they didn't prosecute cases unless the person had the wrong motive. I saw Senator Cruz complaining about it, but not one Republican advocated changing that policy. That policy is ridiculous. If I run a red light, endangering lives, do the police have to know my motive for it? My guess is that the real reason Republicans didn't insist on changing it was that they wanted to be free to act as Hillary did if and when it suited them.
Your prayer probably didn't get answered because your heart is hardened towards him and you were praying out of spite not concern.
That is judging me and says more about you than about me. I did not pray that way unless I felt completely calm. My prayers were often sent to every member of Congress as well as to Trump -- I asked angels to be sent to everyone in power to ask them to "Do the right thing."

You must have a low opinion of me if you think I would allow my personal feelings about Trump to affect my concern for the whole nation. Why would I want him to fail? So my country falters? Perhaps you never met anyone like me: I can be very nice to someone I detest if justice demands it; and I can be harsh with people I like if justice demands that. (Psalm 15 comes into play there.)

I think I also already told you I felt confident about the economic recovery -- enough to invest in the stock market. Why would I want Trump to fail? It means I lose money.

My personal feelings aren't worth a hill of beans; but I obey the idea given in the psalm to hold a vile person in contempt. I will not flatter a vile person. Psalm 15 is special to me since it was the first chapter in the Bible I knew was inspired by God. It was the first step to how I came to be a Christian.

Psalm 15:1 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

I think my prayers were answered. I think angels did go to the people in power asking them to do the right thing. Why attack me for praying such a gentle prayer? I wasn't asking for anyone to be struck down or injured. Even if I were a bitter person praying such a prayer, why would God refuse to answer it? Was I asking amiss? Was I asking for something to satisfy my own lusts?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it was too hot in the kitchen for Trump, he should have gotten out.

Ask Republicans in the Senate about that. I found the excuse given by the Justice Department inadequate myself since they said they didn't prosecute cases unless the person had the wrong motive. I saw Senator Cruz complaining about it, but not one Republican advocated changing that policy. That policy is ridiculous. If I run a red light, endangering lives, do the police have to know my motive for it? My guess is that the real reason Republicans didn't insist on changing it was that they wanted to be free to act as Hillary did if and when it suited them.
That is judging me and says more about you than about me. I did not pray that way unless I felt completely calm. My prayers were often sent to every member of Congress as well as to Trump -- I asked angels to be sent to everyone in power to ask them to "Do the right thing."

You must have a low opinion of me if you think I would allow my personal feelings about Trump to affect my concern for the whole nation. Why would I want him to fail? So my country falters? Perhaps you never met anyone like me: I can be very nice to someone I detest if justice demands it; and I can be harsh with people I like if justice demands that. (Psalm 15 comes into play there.)

I think I also already told you I felt confident about the economic recovery -- enough to invest in the stock market. Why would I want Trump to fail? It means I lose money.

My personal feelings aren't worth a hill of beans; but I obey the idea given in the psalm to hold a vile person in contempt. I will not flatter a vile person. Psalm 15 is special to me since it was the first chapter in the Bible I knew was inspired by God. It was the first step to how I came to be a Christian.

Psalm 15:1 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

I think my prayers were answered. I think angels did go to the people in power asking them to do the right thing. Why attack me for praying such a gentle prayer? I wasn't asking for anyone to be struck down or injured. Even if I were a bitter person praying such a prayer, why would God refuse to answer it? Was I asking amiss? Was I asking for something to satisfy my own lusts?
Stop playing the victim here....lol. You have had nothing good to say about Trump....and let me remind you of Brakelite's post awhile back....you were right on board with bashing him on that thread.
If you were sincere in your prayer then why make such a crude remark at the end of that post. ...And furthermore, it is the Holy Spirit that brings conviction upon a man's heart to repent not angels.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop playing the victim here....lol. You have had nothing good to say about Trump....and let me remind you of Brakelite's post awhile back....you were right on board with bashing him on that thread.
I was not playing the victim. How could I be a victim? I was not injured. I was calling you out for making a personal remark about me that was judgmental.

If you were sincere in your prayer then why make such a crude remark at the end of that post. ...And furthermore, it is the Holy Spirit that brings conviction upon a man's heart to repent not angels.
I must explain every little thing to you now? Perhaps I must. I thought you would catch the allusion to Scripture without my needing to cite it. I can cite it. I was not being crude. I was alluding to Scripture:

James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

I do find it ironic however that you think of me as crude. I almost posted a video of Trump making comments but thought better of it since some were so crude, I thought I might be banned for posting it. Yes, comments made after he "found religion" and became President.

I don't know how you read "lusts" in James -- but I read it to mean anything to do with the physical body. Yes, that could include sexual lust, but it would also include fancy food, fancy drinks, fancy luxurious clothes and houses. Know anyone who likes to lead the life of luxury, or do I need to name names?

I did not ask the angels to ask people to repent. I asked them to whisper, "Do the right thing."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do find it ironic however that you think of me as crude.
No I don't....I said your comment was.
I did not ask the angels to ask people to repent. I asked them to whisper, "Do the right thing."
That is still not proper....An angel's job is to do the Will of the Father and to carry out His commands.
Furthermore, for anyone to do the right thing then their heart must be right. That would be the Holy Spirit's job.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is judging me and says more about you than about me.
Well there is judging someone's actions to condemn them and there is judging someone's intentions by their fruit.....You will know them by their fruit.... and out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....so you don't like Trump....fine....but if you really are going to pray for him pray for the Holy Spirit to give him Godly Wisdom to rule this nation.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My personal feelings aren't worth a hill of beans; but I obey the idea given in the psalm to hold a vile person in contempt. I will not flatter a vile person.
I do not consider Trump a vile person.....He doesn't communicate well at all....and I don't care for his tweets but I do appreciate many of the things he is doing.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu

Oh wait...it requires a Fake man made pictorial to get a Fake man-made Point across. Not a new revelation.