God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We simply cannot consider this anti-christ, Trump, as meaning any good for the country.
Remember Cyrus ? God appointed Cyrus.... for a reason, that God Gives, I think to show God's Sovereignty.

God put each in place, and the alternative is much worse.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Trump is not doing anything different than the previous elite, presidents, congress, mayors, governors, corporations, medical and political and financial, throughout society, for 2000 years then ?
(with few if any exceptions)

Remember Cyrus ? God appointed Cyrus.... for a reason, that God Gives, I think to show God's Sovereignty.

God put each in place, and the alternative is much worse.

I would say, Joseph77, that Trump is different in that he's attempting to act as a Cyrus, but we must remember that he's not a potentate. Trump was not "anointed" by God. We must follow Jesus and accept him as Savior and Lord. Jesus will lead us on the way we must follow.

Reactions: Giuliano

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say, Joseph77, that Trump is different in that he's attempting to act as a Cyrus, but we must remember that he's not a potentate. Trump was not "anointed" by God. We must follow Jesus and accept him as Savior and Lord. Jesus will lead us on the way we must follow.
God says he is the one appointed, if not anointed, by God.
It did not matter what Cyrus thought - God appointed him sovereignly as God Says.
Same with Trump, and the others.

God never said to trust a doctor, a lawyer, a religious leader, a teacher, in the flesh, of the world, nor a president, etc, anything...

Trust God, and Obey God.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says he is the one appointed, if not anointed, by God.
It did not matter what Cyrus thought - God appointed him sovereignly as God Says.

Scripture does say, Joseph77, that Cyrus was anointed by God. Cyrus already had the sovereignty from prior military and political struggle in his empire. In these things we both agree.

Same with Trump, and the others.

That is where we disagree. Trump and others, as "anointed" leaders are suspect given that they are not specifically mentioned in Scripture. Many times these leaders are claiming to be "anointed" in that they want to exercise tyranny over others. Trump is very suspect in this in that he refuses to accept any check upon his power. A power hungry leader, claiming an "anointing", is especially to be rejected as an anti-christ.

God never said to trust a doctor, a lawyer, a religious leader, a teacher, in the flesh, of the world, nor a president, etc, anything...

Trust God, and Obey God.

In this we both agree.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant directly that even if /though/ Cyrus was anointed, it did not matter if Trump was anointed or not...
he was set in place at the time God decreed, like all the kings, princes, presidents, etc etc etc
and will be brought down in the time God decided.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant directly that even if /though/ Cyrus was anointed, it did not matter if Trump was anointed or not...
he was set in place at the time God decreed, like all the kings, princes, presidents, etc etc etc
and will be brought down in the time God decided.

I understand, Joseph77. I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is very suspect in this in that he refuses to accept any check upon his power.

Trump doesn't accept any check on his power??? Really? So...has he dismantled the Supreme Court? Disbanded Congress? Sent the Senate packing? Perhaps you should get up to snuff on checks and balances.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump doesn't accept any check on his power??? Really? So...has he dismantled the Supreme Court? Disbanded Congress? Sent the Senate packing? Perhaps you should get up to snuff on checks and balances.
Well, actually, they all do what the big money , their paycheck, tells them to do, don't they ?
i.e. < censored/ hidden for now/ open secret/ massive deception >

Reactions: bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama became president when the country was in the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. His efforts not only produced the recovery, but put us on the longest economic expansion in US history.

Trump became president during the longest economic expansion in U.S. history, and his incompetence put us into a serious economic downturn with the highest unemployement rate since the Great Depression.

Seems like different performances to me.

Reactions: Giuliano and bukka

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interesting post, Prayer Warrior. 'Tis a pity that you're overreaching.

Trump has already failed to accept checks on his power in the following ways (this is not an exhaustive list), and it has a lot to do with the checks and balances within the Constitution.

Trump doesn't respect Congressional oversight not responding to subpoenas directed to his office asking for information needed by Congress to fulfill its duties. Trump has also instructed the Executive Department not to respond to subpoenas.

Consequently, the Congress is unable to learn whether or not Trump has been using his office for personal profit, violating the emoluments clause, etc.

There is also the national security issue in that the Congress is unable to learn Trump's financial connections to foreign banks, leaders and governments. Hence the Congress is unable to determine whether Trump is truly independent of foreign powers and connections, and may be beholden to others and serving others not to the national interest.

Trump has appointed a multitude of temporary officials, failing to go through the Senate, as he's suppose to, in order to obtain the consent of Congress for the officials in question. This is especially troubling in that the Senate is controlled by the President's own party. This, of course, shows Trump's contempt for representative government.

Trump doesn't respect the non-partisan nature of government in his quest for power. He has demanded the Executive Branch department personnel to have a prior loyalty to him over that of the country. The most notorious example of this is Attorney General Barr, who functions as Trump's personal attorney and not as the Attorney General for the whole country.

Trump's assertion that he's above the law, and cannot be charged or held for crimes even if found out, is another clear assertion of his attempt not to have his power checked. The Supreme Court has rejected this power claim, but Trump is evading and breaking law when he can, is still showing that resentment to checks on his power.

I could go on, but I think I've put down enough illustrative of Trump's lack of acceptance of any checks on his power.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not write federal law. He was president for two terms because presidents are limited to two terms by law.
Federal law is not even a fraction as high as God.
As God Says in His Word, God is Sovereign and God Raises up, and God brings down.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction. Who is so foolish as to fight against God's chooice??
Trump Chosen by God To Stop America's Destruction Astounding 2011 Prophecy

Thank God everyday that Trump is our president!!! PTL.

I think you're mistaken in this,GISMYS 7. Here is the full text of that prophecy:

From Left to Right

FULL TEXT of Mark Taylor's April 28, 2011 Commander in Chief Prophecy:

[1]"The Spirit of God says I've chosen this man Donald Trump for such a time as this. [2]For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America, for I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

[3]America will be respected once again as the most powerful, prosperous nation on Earth other than Israel. [4]The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

[5]The Spirit of God says the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. [6]They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President. [7]It will be like the shot heard across the world.

[8]Then you will say what shall we do now? [9]This man knows all our tricks and schemes. [10]We've been robbing America for decades. [11]What should we do to stop this? [12]The Spirit says, ha, no one shall stop this that I have started, for the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now. [13]For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it back seven-fold to the United States.

[14]The enemy will say, 'Israel, Israel, what about Israel?' [15]Israel will be protected by America once again. [16]The Spirit says yes, America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel and the two shall be as one, for the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever and Israel will flourish like never before.

[17]The Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for this next President will be a man of his word. [18]When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. [19]This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this, and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

[20]The Spirit says when the financial harvest begins so shall the parallel in the spiritual for America.

[21]The Spirit of God says in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president out. [22]It will be like money down the toilet. [23]Let them waste their money, for where it comes from is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed. [24]This next election will be a clean sweep for the man that I have chosen. [24]They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. [25]For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president.

[26]Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him, says the Spirit." – Mark Taylor

I've numbered the sentences (or verses) of this prophecy and have also broke it into paragraphs. As one can see from the text, there is manifest false prophecy contained in it.

I think GISMYS 7 that you've been deceived about this. I can fully understand your anger about having been lied to. I think a lot of people shall be angry about these false Trump prophecies.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I accept only Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of Man and Son of God, as the only "anointed one". I affirm that this Christ, spoken of in our Scriptures, is the only one in whom we must believe in order that we may be saved. I advise everyone to reject other "christs", anti-christs in other words, and to cling to the One to who died on the Cross for our sins, was resurrected, then ascended, and now sits in majesty at the right hand of God, the Word that became flesh and pitched his tent among us. Only in Jesus is to be found the true meaning and happiness.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've numbered the sentences (or verses) of this prophecy and have also broke it into paragraphs. As one can see from the text, there is manifest false prophecy contained in it.
He's made other false prophecies after that one.
God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction. Who is so foolish as to fight against God's chooice??
Trump Chosen by God To Stop America's Destruction Astounding 2011 Prophecy

Thank God everyday that Trump is our president!!! PTL.
I would say America is falling apart under President Trump.

Reactions: bukka