God doesn't believe in atheists...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Remagoen;41274)
I said "good bye", Jackie. I'm not going to play these games of, "I'm going to insult you and then say I didn't mean it" right afterward. I'm not going to play the antagonist. I'm walking away, and I'm trying to do it politely.
it wasn't a game it was a knee jerk reaction to arrogance and the unwillingness to simply accept the apology without being dealt a human hand of humiliation to go along with it. Sometimes it is just better to keep our mouths shut and let people think we are wise than to open them and remove all doubt. I've been a fool, I admitted it, I didn't need any salt added to the wound of it. that's on me I'll deal with it...truly I am a very nice person...LOL!!!!!!!

Pildit

Feb 20, 2008
(Jackie D;41279)
it wasn't a game it was a knee jerk reaction to arrogance and the unwillingness to simply accept the apology without being dealt a human hand of humiliation to go along with it. Sometimes it is just better to keep our mouths shut and let people think we are wise than to open them and remove all doubt. I've been a fool, I admitted it, I didn't need any salt added to the wound of it. that's on me I'll deal with it...truly I am a very nice person...LOL!!!!!!!
First of all he did accept:(Remagoen;41266)
I accept your apology
but maybe if you stopped making jugdements on his character with words like "arrogance" after apologising you might feel that it was a much better apology in the first place.And no-one said you were a fool and if you are really a nice person, start acting like one. I suggest you stop the name calling for a start.

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
(Remagoen;41274)
I said "good bye", Jackie. I'm not going to play these games of, "I'm going to insult you and then say I didn't mean it" right afterward. I'm not going to play the antagonist. I'm walking away, and I'm trying to do it politely.
Then please quit playing. It takes a special person to admit when they have done something wrong and Jackie did so, more than once, and every time you have done NOTHING BUT continue to degrade her.LET GOODBYES BE GOODBYES. STOP IT, QUIT EGGING IT ON, GET OVER YOURSELF. If you truly want answers as you say, then you must be willing to listen, without your ever so annoying line by line tear it down and rip it apart examinations of what anyone says.Rem...just how old are you? Yea, yea, I know you'll think it is no ones. business, or it does not have anything to do with anything, but I imagine you to be more than "2", otherwise, you would not be here. My problem is , it would be truly great if you would quite acting like one!If you are insulted, whay! whay!, go tell mommy and let her wipe your runny nose. Quit being so darned antagonizing. But most of all quit trying to make everyone hate you, or even worse feel sorry for your inability to accept what you ask for.On your other thread..."I am an atheist BUT don't want to be! As I told you there Loose the BUT, OPEN YOUR MIND...OPEN YOUR HEART, BE WILLING. You were born with a BUTT, isn't one enough? Why make life harder than it has to be? Why ask for help and then rip someone apart when they offer it?Hum? How many pages will it take for you to rip this apart? Can't wait to find out!

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Pildit;41294)
First of all he did accept:but maybe if you stopped making jugdements on his character with words like "arrogance" after apologising you might feel that it was a much better apology in the first place.And no-one said you were a fool and if you are really a nice person, start acting like one. I suggest you stop the name calling for a start.
how about you take his advice and let him defend himself...

Pildit

Feb 20, 2008
(Jackie D;41297)
how about you take his advice and let him defend himself...
That wasn't in his defence, that's my advice to you. If you are a nice person, you certainly aren't coming across as one.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Pildit;41301)
That wasn't in his defence, that's my advice to you. If you are a nice person, you certainly aren't coming across as one.
and tell me Pildit what is the definition of nice to you?....one that hangs their head and lets the world treat them like garbage? nor are you or do you forget that judgment can be and is a two way street.....

Pildit

Feb 20, 2008
(Jackie D;41306)
and tell me Pildit what is the definition of nice to you?....one that hangs their head and lets the world treat them like garbage? nor are you or do you forget that judgment can be and is a two way street.....
I never said anyone had to hang their head and let the world treat them like garbage but you've called quite a few names here, even AFTER apologising. I'm simply saying that, doing this makes your apology have much less weight.Nor am I what? Judgement can be and is a two way street. Agreed.

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
(Pildit;41301)
Pildit, you answered in response to Jackie's response to Rem so yes you were answering for Rem, and where did Jackie ask for anyone's advice?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Lets understand something here this forum thread is so non christains can ask questions learn about us and God thats it We dont allow insults to our members this is a christain site cursing and/or insulting members is not welcome here. we allow you a place on our site for your sake not ours

Status
Not open for further replies.