God forgive the muslims

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God forgive the muslims
something they've still to discover!.......who's putting their hand up?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANYONE may receive salvation.
Men cannot give it to any body but the Spirit worketh and ALL is possible with him.

Reactions: Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it
Holy999, forgiveness requires works meet for repentance probably as spelled out in the bible. Like accepting Jesus as the Messiah. A work of the mind and heart. Without works Christ has said that those would be cast into the lake of fire. Even faith without works is dead.

Matthew 3:8-10

King James Version

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God forgive the muslims
OP ^

Forgive the Muslims for what?
Choosing their own god?
Choosing their own intercessory to their god?
God knows a mans heart, gives men freewill to choose as they please.

Even in the Christian Religion, regardless of the denominations, all have chosen the Heavenly God and His Christ Lord Jesus specific as their intercessory....well for some that is...some have appointed A female and bodily dead saints as their intercessors to the Heavenly God...seems they have not accomplished the requirements to have a direct relationship With God.

Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like someone changed the title. That's good. I hope a note was penned to the poster asking him to refrain from posting such things, injury or no.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
With the low bar that we set for calling oneself Christian, Islam could be considered a Christian denomination here.
They believe Jesus isn't God, but a prophet. How is that different than JWs or Mormons?

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the low bar that we set for calling oneself Christian, Islam could be considered a Christian denomination here.
They believe Jesus isn't God, but a prophet. How is that different than JWs or Mormons?
I can see your point. We have members of this forum who don't believe Jesus is who He says He is ....that He is God. I don't get it.

Reactions: Truman

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW’s believe Christ is the only begotten son of God not a mere prophet.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We mustn't forget that we all needed God's forgiveness when we were sinners before we came to Christ. As do people of any walk of life, culture or belief if they too want to receive Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

Reactions: Lambano

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. We believe in Jesus, who said: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6) We have faith that Jesus came to earth from heaven and gave his perfect human life as a ransom sacrifice. (Matthew 20:28) His death and resurrection make it possible for those exercising faith in him to gain everlasting life. (John 3:16) We also believe that Jesus is now ruling as King of God’s heavenly Kingdom, which will soon bring peace to the entire earth. (Revelation 11:15) However, we take Jesus at his word when he said: “The Father is greater than I am.” (John 14:28) So we do not worship Jesus, as we do not believe that he is Almighty God. - JW.org

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. We believe in Jesus, who said: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6) We have faith that Jesus came to earth from heaven and gave his perfect human life as a ransom sacrifice. (Matthew 20:28) His death and resurrection make it possible for those exercising faith in him to gain everlasting life. (John 3:16) We also believe that Jesus is now ruling as King of God’s heavenly Kingdom, which will soon bring peace to the entire earth. (Revelation 11:15) However, we take Jesus at his word when he said: “The Father is greater than I am.” (John 14:28) So we do not worship Jesus, as we do not believe that he is Almighty God. - JW.org
Phew!! I'm glad that was a quote and not your own statement! At first, my jaw was dropping! lol