Have an interest in Muslim or other missions?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering if there are any others interested in Muslim missions like me? I follow some of what is going on through Christian Aid which helps underground missionaries.

Or do you have any interest in other sorts of missions?

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if there are any others interested in Muslim missions like me? I follow some of what is going on through Christian Aid which helps underground missionaries.

That's great if God has laid that on your heart. A while ago he put the catholic church on my heart to pray for and also to pray for Christians in the public eye to stand up and be counted.

Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been working with Christian leaders..involved in pioneer missions.
- in India.
- Literature distribution & Training.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

HI Debp,
What is it that you do on Muslim missions. Pray for them as a whole? Gather in a group and pray for them?
Pantries and soup kitchens have always been my go to.
Just moved further into the country and will be trying a new church...that hasn't gone well for me the last three ones I did try.
God will lead :)

Reactions: Debp and dev553344

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI Debp,
What is it that you do on Muslim missions. Pray for them as a whole? Gather in a group and pray for them?
Pantries and soup kitchens have always been my go to.
Just moved further into the country and will be trying a new church...that hasn't gone well for me the last three ones I did try.
God will lead :)
Christian Aid (Virginia) sends out a monthly "Prayer Line" brochure of indigenous ministries they help so one can pray and also donate. They tell about the current work of the missionaries, pastors.

Included ministries are underground Muslim ministries. They also help about 800 indigenous ministries in India alone. Plus Buddhist countries, African countries, etc.

Reactions: Nancy