God gave me a couple prophecy dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And by the way, Satan is a weasel that talks people into doing rotten things. And I am not afraid of him. He is really powerless other than the power we give him over us when we do what he tempts us to do.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, your verse is in the new Testament, and its speaking specifically about giving Father God your request.

But, this that im talking about, is not that one...

Its a different type of Prayer, and it functions exactly the same... "by faith".

And you mentioned "GOD"..... so...which "god"?
There are 2 of them..
One is the "god of this world". He's the Spiritual FATHER of the UNBELIEVERS
He'll bring to you something you want, and something you don't want.
He answers the prayer of avarice, and lust, and hate and murder.
See, He's also listening to what we SAY.

Reader,
Most believers have this idea that Satan is something that is sort of.. ."Is he really real".
And Yes, he's really real.., and he'll kill you.
So, never give him any means to do it, by words or deeds., as he'll bring bad things to pass.
He is still here to "steal, kill, and destroy" and all we have to do is give HIM the way to do it.
And that can be by our WRONG FAITH that is built on what we say.

So, Jesus said, that if we have the faith of a mustard seed, and say to the mountain, "MOVE"........ it will happen.

See, Reader.... there is a spiritual principal at work, no matter if you are born again, or not.

1.) You will reap what you sow.

So, that is a continuing spiritual law that didnt end when "the curse of the Law" was dealt with by Jesus.

This means that deeds are seed and words are seeds, and in both cases what you do and what you say is being planted in the spiritual realm, and it will happen, as your harvest of destiny.

"believe and receive".. works for you and can work against you.

So, just notice if you are speaking HARM against your health, or your family.
= change your mouth.
Yes indeed we must gaurd our tongue . Many even think and said OH we must get this shot or we will get sick .
They too put their hopes in the wrong stuff .
Govts telling men get the shot lest you get sick and die . Get the shot so if you do get it , it wont be as harmful .
YEH , many bought into that line . I say TRUST in GOD . IS HE not in control .
I watched both the vaccinated and unvaccinated get sick or not get sick , i watch both groups get sick
and some died and others did not . IN THE END , WHO IS IN CONTROL of whether we live or whether we die .
SO , worry not is what i say . And speaking of that shot , the reason i say for folks not to touch it
is cause it did come off the back of an aborted fetus , research etc.
But you are correct , we must ALL gaurd and still them tongues .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold, we really don't agree much and I can see we are not going to agree here either. Satan has no power to kill people, but God does, and that is backed in scripture:

Listen, its not my job to make you believe what i teach, or what Paul teaches.

But know this.... Satan came to Jesus, and he'll come to the believer.

Let me show you what the devil does..

He causes DECEPTION.. He blinds your mind.
He causes DISEASE
He causes HAMAS to kill JEWS.
He causes believers to believe that "people are born gay".
He is the 'god of this world" and you don't have to believe it., but that wont change it, and he's happy if you believe he can't harm you, as that opens the door.

Listen.
Before Jesus was arrested He said that Satan was coming to Him and would "find nothing in him".

Now....Here is how Satan can kill you.
I'll list one way, that applies to people just like you. @dev553344

Satan will cause you to believe that God makes you sick, or that God uses sickness to make you a better Christian.
Satan will cause you to believe that "Healing is not for today".

So, how does that kill you? How does He kill someone like that?

A.) They get a terminal disease, that He put on them... or that they BELIEVED FOR by WRONG FAITH......and then they can't BELIEVE that God will heal them, because Satan has deceived them.
They'll believe that "its was all meant to be".....
So, they can't trust God for healing, and they DIE from the disease, as the DOC could not give them a pill or a chemo treatment or a radiation treatment that would deal with it.

So, they are DECEIVED in their head, by the Devil, and can't pray the prayer of faith.. Can't BELIEVE for healing, yet they can believe that they will get sick. And what is worse is that GOD caused it.

See what He's done to the person?

Satan has KILLED THEM, and they never realized what he did to them, all the way to their Grave.

Sometimes Satan will do this to you...
1 Thessalonians 2:18

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He causes DISEASE
He is the 'god of this world" and you don't have to believe it., but that wont change it, and he's happy if you believe he can't harm you, as that opens the door.

Listen.
Before Jesus was arrested He said that Satan was coming to Him and would "find nothing in him".

Satan will cause you to believe that God makes you sick, or that God uses sickness to make you a better Christian.

A.) They get a terminal disease, that He put on them... or that they BELIEVED FOR by WRONG FAITH......and then they can't BELIEVE that God will heal them, because Satan has deceived them.
So, they can't trust God for healing, and they DIE from the disease, as the DOC could not give them a pill or a chemo treatment or a radiation treatment that would deal with it.

So, they are DECEIVED in their head, by the Devil, and can't pray the prayer of faith.. Can't BELIEVE for healing, yet they can believe that they will get sick. And what is worse is that GOD caused it.

Satan has KILLED THEM, and they never realized what he did to them, all the way to their Grave.
You do believe what paul wrote ............right .
Then turn to the book of corinthians and SEE why SO MANY were so weak and sickly and why so many slept .
FOR IF We would judge ourselves we would not be judged , but when we are CHASTENED OF GOD
it is so that we are not condemned with the world . GOD allows . And sickness can be used to correct the member in error too .
OR why would paul say FOR THIS REASON many ...................................................are sickly etc .
IF , however one is sick , they should pray for healing , and if they have errred repent of said error .
PRay that ye may be healed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He causes DISEASE

Listen.

however i do see certain truths in what you did write . Many do that too .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And sickness can be used to correct the member in error too .

God sent Christ to the Cross so that '''By Jesus Stripes we were healed."""

God NEVER contradicts the Blood of Jesus, by causing people to be sick

Jesus said.. "if you've seen ME, you've seen the FATHER">.

Now, find a verse in the NT that says that Jesus made anyone sick, or STOP teaching that God makes you sick.

See, Its DEMONIC CALVINISM that teaches that God makes you sick, or God causes you to be broke...

Listen, you would never want your children to be SICK, or BROKE.

And God is our FATHER, and we are His Children, and He feels the same.... .always.

God is FOR US, not against us.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now, find a verse in the NT that says that Jesus made anyone sick, or STOP teaching that God makes you sick.

See, Its DEMONIC CALVINISM that teaches that God makes you sick, or God causes you to be broke...

And God is our FATHER, and we are His Children, and He feels the same.... .always.

God dont MAKE us sick . But i seem to also notice timothy had often infirmites and paul told him to use a little wine
for his stomachs sake . GOD is not who makes us sick . If any is sick PRAY TO GOD that ye may be healed .
I agree ITS NOT GOD who makes one sick . I mean look at JOB . It wasnt GOD putting the boils on JOB
or making JOB sick . But GOD allows as HE allows . And AS HE Did allow unto the early church He will allow unto this generation too .
God does and GOD allows , for HIS OWN purpose and glory .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God dont MAKE us sick . But i seem to also notice timothy had often infirmites and paul told him to use a little wine
for his stomachs sake .

When Timothy was alive, and in Israel and in Rome and other places he traveled.... they were Killings Christians.....

By Decapitation.
Crucifixion
Boiling in oil
Feeding to Lions
Stabbing
Cutting you in half
Dragging you behind horses till your were dead
Throwing you off tall buildings
Burning you alive

etc.
So, that's stressful.... .knowing it can happen to you next.

"have a little wine">..

They are probably not going to kill you or me for typing into a keyboard... so, maybe we dont need to DRINK or take Medical Marijuana for "stress".... related to "forums".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 12:6 is going to happen to you, no matter how you behave.
However, you dont have to get it a lot more by by being willfully carnal, knowingly.
YES , we will be indeed tested and tried , our faith . But my advice is
to any and to all , if anyone is sitting in any postive word faith , best life now church . GET OUT ..
The power of positive thought , GET OUT
Rather let us heed the words , ALL the words and reminders , ALLLLLLL the words and reminders of CHRIST and the apostels in that bible .
Cause men know how to take parts of the bible out of text to create a money making machine through postive speeches and etc .
OH , THEY DO KNOW how to decieve . SO the KEY is this . LEARN ALLLLLLLLLLLL things JESUS taught and later the apostles taught .
Dont omit certain parts , and dont believe twisted versions of the truth that contradict other things JESUS said or etc .
Have i ever made mention WE NEED TO BE IN that BIBLE for ouselves . WELL , I am now making mention
WE NEED TO GET IN THE BIBLE FOR OURSELVES and stay refreshed in that book and in prayer .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Timothy was alive, and in Israel and in Rome and other places he traveled.... they were Killings Christians.....

By Decapitation.
Crucifixion
Boiling in oil
Feeding to Lions
Stabbing
Cutting you in half
Dragging you behind horses till your were dead
Throwing you off tall buildings
Burning you alive

etc.
So, that's stressful.... .knowing it can happen to you next.

"have a little wine">..

They are probably not going to kill you or me for typing into a keyboard... so, maybe we dont need to DRINK.
I never said we do need to drink my friend . As for those who are fearful , comfort the minds of the feeble .
LIKE paul did with timothy , REMINDING HIM to not fear , but rather to be A PARTAKER of the afllictions .
Be not ashamed . PS speaking on the latter of what you wrote .
THEY WILL BE COMING FOR US ALL and much sooner than we think . SIE GLOBAL SYSTEM , its men
THEY been brewing up some wicked schemes to try and to rid the earth of TRUTH and all who wont conform to the lie .
BUT fear them not . Remember when our time is up , IF GOD do allow us to die for HIM
WE IN A FAR BETTER PLACE , than ever this world was or has .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had one dream about a friend that visited and there were large earthquakes all over the earth. I told him not to worry cause it was in Japan. Japan recently got a large earthquake. I posted the dream here: Post your dreams here

Anyways, in the dream I was visited by the childhood friend that had cancer. I thought perhaps the purpose of this dream was to warn me about cancer.

Last night the spirit of God visited and said "I will give you a dream, rest and gets some sleep". So I did and had another dream of another childhood friend that is a cancer survivor.

So I'm a little worried about getting cancer now, but maybe I'll survive?
The overall message seems to be "fear not". The Lord is so good and kind, it might be he is preparing you for a diagnosis (might even turn out to be an incorrect diagnosis), but if so, He's also telling you not to worry because He has it in hand, so you can rest/trust in Him and don't lose any sleep over it, so to speak. But yes, if you're using tobacco it would be wise to quit, and ask the Lord to help you with that. God bless you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I never said we do need to drink my friend .

Im not telling you not to have some wine with your dinner, or if you just wrecked your car and your house burned down on the same day.

You know...

some TRAUMA.... = have some wine..... calm down... "medicinal".. or, if you just want to have a glass of wine..

Jesus turned water in to wine...so, .... that solves that...

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IT was NOT the desire and hope of GOD to have to punish , destroy and even kill many of the jews
IT was not the desire of CHRIST that JERSUALEM BE DESTROYED but rather that men had repented .
BUT GOD must do as HE MUST DO .
WHY will ye die , i have no pleasure in the death of the wicked but rather that he repent .
BUT DIE they will if they come not to CHRIST .
WHY will ye die , for i have no pleasure in the death of the wicked but rather that he repent .
But die they will if they come to a rainbow or a koran holding jesus . CAUSE THAT AINT JESUS .
WHY will ye die , FOR I HAVE NO PLEASURE In the death of the wicked
but rather he repent .
BUT DIE they will if they flee not the tabernalce of the delusion of the all inclusion . For that IS NO TABERNACLE
that HONORS GOD OR CHRIST .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The overall message seems to be "fear not". The Lord is so good and kind, it might be he is preparing you for a diagnosis (might even turn out to be an incorrect diagnosis), but if so, He's also telling you not to worry because He has it in hand, so you can rest/trust in Him and don't lose any sleep over it, so to speak. But yes, if you're using tobacco it would be wise to quit, and ask the Lord to help you with that. God bless you.
I've tried to quit a couple times and failed these last times. I did quit for 10 years some time ago. Don't know, and perhaps this last message is that if it is to come I will live.

Thank you for the encouragement. It helps!

Reactions: Lizbeth

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had one dream about a friend that visited and there were large earthquakes all over the earth. I told him not to worry cause it was in Japan. Japan recently got a large earthquake. I posted the dream here: Post your dreams here

Anyways, in the dream I was visited by the childhood friend that had cancer. I thought perhaps the purpose of this dream was to warn me about cancer.

Last night the spirit of God visited and said "I will give you a dream, rest and gets some sleep". So I did and had another dream of another childhood friend that is a cancer survivor.

If they come to pass then they could be from the Lord. Dreams must be handled very cautiously for they are based on many external events and pressures that cause us top rehash things or think of future things that are just products of external impulses or memories.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not telling you not to have some wine with your dinner, or if you just wrecked your car and your house burned down on the same day.

You know...

some TRAUMA.... = have some wine..... calm down... "medicinal".. or, if you just want to have a glass of wine..

Jesus turned water in to wine...so, .... that solves that...
Have you often wondered why we have camps that somehow pit JESUS and what HE taught against PAUL and what HE TAUGHT .
OR , camps that pit what pual taught against what JAMES taught . OOPS FOLKS ARE GETTING DECIEVED REAL BAD .
and when i say real , OH ITS REAL ALL RIGHT and when i say BAD , ITS BAD ALL RIGHT , SECOND DEATH BAD .
THERE IS NO CONTRADICTIONS amongst them . Those who pit and omit are in deep .....................
DUNG . okay dung dont ryhme with pit and omit , BUT it equals the word that i had to omit for the sake of some ears ............

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 91 comes to mind with these dreams brother.
In the deep of night when man sleepeth , GOD OFTEN speaks to man .
The dreams often expose something or point to something .
Sometimes its what is within us and other times it could be some other reason .
But what i get is , ITS TIME TO TRUST IN GOD ALONE , not in men , not in medicines or physcologies of men
not in govts , and etc . IT could be a simple warning too . Now go and sin NO MORE lest a WORSE THING COME UPON YOU .
Could be warning .

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God doesn't talk to people in dreams or any other way today except through his word. It was just a dream, not God speaking personally to you. Time to Wake up!