God gave me a couple prophecy dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't talk to people in dreams or any other way today except through his word. It was just a dream, not God speaking personally to you. Time to Wake up!
Are you then of the belief that the gift of prophecy has ended also?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL the gifts, manifestations of the Spirit ended. 1 Cor 13:8
according to men this might be the case . But according to CHRIST JESUS and the true biblical doctrine HE inspired
through the true apostles as well , THIS BE NOT the case . GUESS which one i am gonna believe
men or CHRIST , what men say about CHRIST , or what HE said and through the SPIRIT what the apostels said .
BINGO .
YE were taught this by men . and though those men put a real heavy emphasis on the dire need
to know the BIBLE , WHICH I DO AGREE WITH THAT , they seem to not know it as well as they think they do eithier .

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to men this might be the case . But according to CHRIST JESUS and the true biblical doctrine HE inspired
through the true apostles as well , THIS BE NOT the case . GUESS which one i am gonna believe
men or CHRIST , what men say about CHRIST , or what HE said and through the SPIRIT what the apostels said .
BINGO .
YE were taught this by men . and though those men put a real heavy emphasis on the dire need
to know the BIBLE , WHICH I DO AGREE WITH THAT , they seem to not know it as well as they think they do eithier .
No, it's according to the bible not men. Just read what IT says and do some deeper studying on the manifestations of the Spirit. Very easy to be mislead on this topic.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it's according to the bible not men. Just read what IT says and do some deeper studying on the manifestations of the Spirit. Very easy to be mislead on this topic.
I do read what it says . But you seem to forget something .
THEY WILL Cease WHEN , WHEN WE ARE WITH HIM . cause at that time there wont be a need for evangelizing
or building up the church . YOU and cessationsim tries to act like this was a warning about something
that already occured . NO it aint . WE are still IN the world , though not of it , we still need the gifts
for evangelizing , for building up the church . WHEN we are gone , when we are no longer in these bodies
WHEN the LORD has come and we are WITH HIM , THEN THERE IS NO MORE NEED FOR THE GIFTS
cause ON that day , ITS DONE .
FOR NOW we must continue onward to reach the lost , to preach the true gospel
and all the gifts are STILL NEEDED for to do so . But you go and learn what that means .
PS , I DO AGREE BIG TIME that we must GET in the bible and stay in the bible . But had we done so
we would not be decieved by men . Watch out and beware for they are many .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEY WILL Cease WHEN , WHEN WE ARE WITH HIM . cause at that time there wont be a need for evangelizing
or building up the church . YOU and cessationsim tries to act like this was a warning about something
that already occured . NO it aint . WE are still IN the world , though not of it , we still need the gifts
for evangelizing , for building up the church . WHEN we are gone , when we are no longer in these bodies
WHEN the LORD has come and we are WITH HIM , THEN THERE IS NO MORE NEED FOR THE GIFTS
and all the gifts are STILL NEEDED for to do so . But you go and learn what that means .
PS , I DO AGREE BIG TIME that we must GET in the bible and stay in the bible . But had we done so
Yes that would be my conclusion as well. That is what the bible actually says.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, (the bible) DOESN'T say what you said, that "they will cease when we are with him". It says "but when THAT which is perfect is come then that which in part shall be done away" (1 Cor 13:10) see below KJV.
Christ is NOT a "that", nor is the great day of the Lord a "that". Like I said, it's easy to get confused and mislead as a result.

1 Cor 13:8-10

8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think DJT didn't read the rest of the verses that come after 1 Corinthians 13:8 very well. Does he know as well as he is known by God? Don't think so. We have a way to go before then.
When men sit and listen to men twist teachings , and heed such men , DONT EXPECT A LICK OF GOOD to come from it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, (the bible) DOESN'T say what you said, that "they will cease when we are with him". It says "but when THAT which is perfect is come then that which in part shall be done away" (1 Cor 13:10) see below KJV.
Christ is NOT a "that", nor is the great day of the Lord a "that". Like I said, it's easy to get confused and mislead as a result.

1 Cor 13:8-10

8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
For now WE , meaning paul himself , see darkly through a glass , BUT WHEN
that which is PERFECT has COME .
WE shall see FACE to face . ever wonder what john meant as well .
You folks sat under the wrong folks dude . And the very bible you claim we need to read and learn , speaketh against YOU
not me . I Dont try and teach cessationism . YOU sat under the WRONG folks . many will reap what they sowed my friend .
Your trust is in MEN . PS , i dont heed squat from the so called charasmetic movments either .
BUT I DO KNOW the gifts have NOT ceased . GOD dont suddenly change just cause men say he do .
SAME JESUS that was with them is with the lambs today . THE REASON most dont see miracles
or etc , IS cause of their unbelief . I MEAN if you really BELIEVE the gifts have ceased , DONT EXPECT to see
the working of GOD . HE could not do many miracles due to , THEIR UNBELIEF .
NOW before you think i am taking you into the mindset of them false nar charasmetic prophets
I AINT . THEY FALSE . and i will not apologize for exposing them either .
The kennys and the bennys , the paula whites and the todd whites , HAVE DESTROYED THEMSELVES .
YOU SEE miracles of GOD are indeed still real . SO ARE miralces of the false prophets and prophet .
THE KEY IS , WE CANT HEED or TRUST IN MEN , OR IN THEIR MIRACLES
we GOTTA HEED and TRUST IN GOD and HIS WRITTEN WORD .
Cause even in deut chapter thirteen we read , IF EVEN a dream or a visoin cometh to pass
YET the one who had it is teaching false hoods and false gods , YA BETTER NOT FOLLOW SUCH A ONE .
YET MANY DO . to their own destruction too . OH YEAH i am a stickler to the bible
YOU NEED TOBE TOO . and when i say stickler , YOU SHOULD READ IT FOR YOU and not through the lens of so called teachers .

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For now WE , meaning paul himself , see darkly through a glass , BUT WHEN
that which is PERFECT has COME .
WE shall see FACE to face . ever wonder what john meant as well .
You folks sat under the wrong folks dude . And the very bible you claim we need to read and learn , speaketh against YOU
not me . I Dont try and teach cessationism . YOU sat under the WRONG folks . many will reap what they sowed my friend .
Your trust is in MEN . PS , i dont heed squat from the so called charasmetic movments either .
BUT I DO KNOW the gifts have NOT ceased . GOD dont suddenly change just cause men say he do .
SAME JESUS that was with them is with the lambs today . THE REASON most dont see miracles
or etc , IS cause of their unbelief . I MEAN if you really BELIEVE the gifts have ceased , DONT EXPECT to see
the working of GOD . HE could not do many miracles due to , THEIR UNBELIEF .
NOW before you think i am taking you into the mindset of them false nar charasmetic prophets
I AINT . THEY FALSE . and i will not apologize for exposing them either .
The kennys and the bennys , the paula whites and the todd whites , HAVE DESTROYED THEMSELVES .
YOU SEE miracles of GOD are indeed still real . SO ARE miralces of the false prophets and prophet .
THE KEY IS , WE CANT HEED or TRUST IN MEN , OR IN THEIR MIRACLES
we GOTTA HEED and TRUST IN GOD and HIS WRITTEN WORD .
Cause even in deut chapter thirteen we read , IF EVEN a dream or a visoin cometh to pass
YET the one who had it is teaching false hoods and false gods , YA BETTER NOT FOLLOW SUCH A ONE .
YET MANY DO . to their own destruction too . OH YEAH i am a stickler to the bible
YOU NEED TOBE TOO . and when i say stickler , YOU SHOULD READ IT FOR YOU and not through the lens of so called teachers .
For you and others. I've written a 3 part op on the subject of un confusing spiritual gifts: I suggest you look it up on this forum and read it and the scriptures carefully. The aforementioned addresses all of your claims and erroneous beliefs by looking at the scriptures correctly.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may have developed skin cancer in an area. It matches the warning signs. I see my doctor in a month so I'll get it checked out. Skin cancer can be removed so perhaps no worries.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
send a photo of it my friend . It could just be an overeaction of inflamation .
The system doesn't allow me to upload photos. It is a mole that has grown is irregular shape and is shedding skin today, which is how I noticed it. It is fairly large. I will have a doctor look at it.