God gave me a couple prophecy dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had one dream about a friend that visited and there were large earthquakes all over the earth. I told him not to worry cause it was in Japan. Japan recently got a large earthquake. I posted the dream here: Post your dreams here

Anyways, in the dream I was visited by the childhood friend that had cancer. I thought perhaps the purpose of this dream was to warn me about cancer.

Last night the spirit of God visited and said "I will give you a dream, rest and gets some sleep". So I did and had another dream of another childhood friend that is a cancer survivor.

So I'm a little worried about getting cancer now, but maybe I'll survive?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I had one dream about a friend that visited and there were large earthquakes all over the earth. I told him not to worry cause it was in Japan. Japan recently got a large earthquake. I posted the dream here: Post your dreams here

Anyways, in the dream I was visited by the childhood friend that had cancer. I thought perhaps the purpose of this dream was to warn me about cancer.

Last night the spirit of God visited and said "I will give you a dream, rest and gets some sleep". So I did and had another dream of another childhood friend that is a cancer survivor.

I never have dreams, but when I was about to have my operation...the enemy kept bombarding with thoughts....that I was going to end up in the morgue ...every time I turned the telly on, there were funeral processions...even when I was at the hospital...I ended up outside the hospital morgue...

• Wow
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never have dreams, but when I was about to have my operation...the enemy kept bombarding with thoughts....that I was going to end up in the morgue ...every time I turned the telly on, there were funeral processions...even when I was at the hospital...I ended up outside the hospital morgue...
Ya that can happen. Well glad you're OK.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Jesus never gave anyone cancer.

Read about that.

So, when there is FEAR... then "God has not given us the spirit of fear".

Who does?
And HE will put stuff in your head,.....

So, dont focus on what is not of God., or you'll not have the right mind.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fear of death has taken a strong hold upon even christendom . But do allow me some parting words .
THE SECOND A LAMB departs this body , this earth , I PROMISE IT GOES TO A FAR BETTER PLACE WITH UPMOST JOY FOREVER .
so the next time the enemy tries to put any kind of fear of death into ones heart . JUST REMIND him
I DIE ONLY WHEN THE LORD SAYS SO , and its only my body of death that dieth , CAUSE JESUS HAS PREPARED A FAR
BETTER PLACE FOR ME to GO TO upon my last breath . YEAH . PONDER ON THE BEAUTY OF THAT FOR A WHILE .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
fear of death has taken a strong hold upon even christendom .

Unbelievers fear death because inside them, in the deepest part of them, they FEAR what is going to happen, after they die and meet God as their Eternal JUDGE.

Most CHRISTians, fear this also, and that is because they dont understand their 'Gift of Salvation", yet.

See, Salvation is a guarantee by GOD.. that the born again will never meet Him as a Eternal JUDGE.

How do you know? ????

A.) = Because He is the FATHER of the born again..

He's Daddy.,., He's "Abba".. He's FAMILY........not judge.

Rest in that promise, if you are born again, as its TRUE.

Reactions: Debp and TLHKAJ

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings de553344. When Jesus was here, He said He guarded and protected His diciples from evil(the evil one). So He also does today for those that are truly His. Another thing to remember is that all things, weather seen or unseen are subject unto The Lord. Yes storms and earthquakes like your dreams, are coming upon the earth. Especially in this country, as wickedness is taking over and many have turned their back on Him. But as for us, The Lord is our refuge. We are to have faith and trust in Him. He is a sure foundation. I have seen and watched these storms come roaring across this country, up to my trailer on a hill, and by a simple prayer of faith, it turns or splits as it comes by. You see, He has control of all things, and He is faithful. So when you have these dreams perhaps the meaning behind them is The Lord wants you to have faith and trust Him through the mist of these things. And by "these things" I do not mean cancer. That is my cross to bear.

Reactions: Debp and dev553344

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never gave anyone cancer.

Read about that.

So, when there is FEAR... then "God has not given us the spirit of fear".

Who does?
And HE will put stuff in your head,.....

So, dont focus on what is not of God., or you'll not have the right mind.
I didn't say God was going to give me cancer, but he certainly can predict when it happens.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelievers fear death because inside them, in the deepest part of them, they FEAR what is going to happen, after they die and meet God as their Eternal JUDGE.

Most CHRISTians, fear this also, and that is because they dont understand their 'Gift of Salvation", yet.

See, Salvation is a guarantee by GOD.. that the born again will never meet Him as a Eternal JUDGE.

How do you know? ????

The spirit of anti christ is doing all to convince christendom there is no longer even a dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
so do remind the pope about this please . And many others too .
REST IN CHRIST JESUS , HE ALONE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT SAVES . budda and muhammed aint saving squat nor is any other mindset
or fake love gonna save a soul . JOHN wrote it very good .
When writing to the church he said , THESE things i write unto you so that YE MAY KNOW

Yes , MAY KNOW you have eternal life , that ye may BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST . yeah john knew WHO SAVED . exactly .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How do you know? ????

The next time anyone stands to say , Ye cannot know if ye have eternal life or etc , TILL AFTER YOU DIE ,
THEN tell them plainly , WELL OBVSIOULY YOU DONT have ETERNAL LIFE , cause you aint TRUSTING IN JESUS CHRIST .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I didn't say God was going to give me cancer, but he certainly can predict when it happens.

You just said it will happen...

Listen to me.

Your mouth is your enemy.. unless you use it for your good.

See, PRAYERS are what you say, that you BELIEVE, and if you believe you will get cancer, you will get it, as Jesus told you, that when you pray and you believe you will get what YOU SAY.

So, change your MOUTH.
Change your MIND.
Do not use your words against yourself.
See, whatever you have faith in, is going to manifest.

Let me show you how this works..

Someone says... "you know, my mother died young, i believe i will tooo"..
And they do.

Another says..,." i bet i get cancer just like my brother... he died of it, and ive heard it runs in the family.. so, i'll probably get it also".

See what they did?
They PRAYED a prayer of FAITH, and it happened.

Here is the thing...

God is good all the time, but your mouth, your thinking, and your faith, come to pass. so you have to be careful, what you BELIEVE FOR, or you will harm your own life with your own faith.
Thats a spiritual reality.

Now learn this, and say it a lot..

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"
"I am the righteousness of God, in Christ"

Put those in your mouth and heart, and keep the others out of it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just said it will happen...

Listen to me.

Your mouth is your enemy.. unless you use it for your good.

See, PRAYERS are what you say, that you BELIEVE, and if you believe you will get cancer, you will get it, as Jesus told you, that when you pray and you believe you will get what YOU SAY.

So, change your MOUTH.
Change your MIND.
Do not use your words against yourself.
See, whatever you have faith in, is going to manifest.

Let me show you how this works..

Someone says... "you know, my mother died young, i believe i will tooo"..
And they do.

Another says..,." i bet i get cancer just like my brother... he died of it, and ive heard it runs in the family.. so, i'll probably get it also".

See what they did?
They PRAYED a prayer of FAITH, and it happened.

Here is the thing...

God is good all the time, but your mouth, your thinking, and your faith, come to pass. so you have to be careful, what you BELIEVE FOR, or you will harm your own life with your own faith.
Thats a spiritual reality.

Now learn this, and say it a lot..

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"
"I am the righteousness of God, in Christ"

Put those in your mouth and heart, and keep the others out of it.
Thanks @Behold perhaps that will work?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Thanks @Behold perhaps that will work?

You're welcome.

See, words have power.
Words can literally be a spiritual weapon we use against ourselves.. because words we say, that we believe. will get you an answered Prayer.

Jesus said...'"when you pray, BELIEVE"...

And He never said..."and only the good stuff you say, will happen, if you believe".

See that?

So, He said WHATEVER you say, "IF YOU BELIEVE IT".....

And because that is true, we have to not weaponize our words against ourselves.
We have to be careful that we dont speak harmful words of faith.
WE have to consider what we say, as prayers are what we say that we believe, and if we believe that bad is coming, then our faith will make it so.

FAITH is blind, and it has no sense of its own.... its only followes OUR direction that it is caused to go, according to how and what we believe.

So, we have to point/speak our faith in the right direction, remembering what we SAY that we BELIEVE.

Jesus's Name is "above every name", including the name of cancer, and poverty, and fear, and any other.

This is why we speak our prayers "in JESUS Name, we pray.... amen".

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome.

See, words have power.
Words can literally be a spiritual weapon we use against ourselves.. because words we say, that we believe. will get you an answered Prayer.

Jesus said...'"when you pray, BELIEVE"...

And He never said..."and only the good stuff you say, will happen, if you believe".

See that?

So, He said WHATEVER you say, "IF YOU BELIEVE IT".....

And because that is true, we have to not weaponize our words against ourselves.
We have to be careful that we dont speak harmful words of faith.
WE have to consider what we say, as prayers are what we say that we believe, and if we believe that bad is coming, then our faith will make it so.

FAITH is blind, and it has no sense of its own.... its only followes OUR direction that it is caused to go, according to how and what we believe.

So, we have to point/speak our faith in the right direction, remembering what we SAY that we BELIEVE.

Jesus's Name is "above every name", including the name of cancer, and poverty, and fear, and any other.

This is why we speak our prayers "in JESUS Name, we pray.... amen".
Not just ANYTHING we say . IT HAS TO BE ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD . lets not forget that .
Cause i seen many a new ager saying and BELIEVING , MY TEN MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE is on the way .
JUST saying . POSTIVE THOUGHT , yeah , beware its coming of new age .
HOWEVER i do agree we do need to GAURD our lips and our hearts and dont just be so fast to utter things .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not just ANYTHING we say . IT HAS TO BE ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD .

Yes, your verse is in the new Testament, and its speaking specifically about giving Father God your request.

But, this that im talking about, is not that one...

Its a different type of Prayer, and it functions exactly the same... "by faith".

And you mentioned "GOD"..... so...which "god"?
There are 2 of them..
One is the "god of this world". He's the Spiritual FATHER of the UNBELIEVERS
He'll bring to you something you want, and something you don't want.
He answers the prayer of avarice, and lust, and hate and murder.
See, He's also listening to what we SAY.

Reader,
Most believers have this idea that Satan is something that is sort of.. ."Is he really real".
And Yes, he's really real.., and he'll kill you.
So, never give him any means to do it, by words or deeds., as he'll bring bad things to pass.
He is still here to "steal, kill, and destroy" and all we have to do is give HIM the way to do it.
And that can be by our WRONG FAITH that is built on what we say.

So, Jesus said, that if we have the faith of a mustard seed, and say to the mountain, "MOVE"........ it will happen.

See, Reader.... there is a spiritual principal at work, no matter if you are born again, or not.

1.) You will reap what you sow.

So, that is a continuing spiritual law that didnt end when "the curse of the Law" was dealt with by Jesus.

This means that deeds are seed and words are seeds, and in both cases what you do and what you say is being planted in the spiritual realm, and it will happen, as your harvest of destiny.

"believe and receive".. works for you and can work against you.

So, just notice if you are speaking HARM against your health, or your family.
= change your mouth.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, your verse is in the new Testament, and its speaking specifically about giving Father God your request.

But, this that im talking about, is not that one...

Its a different type of Prayer, and it functions exactly the same... "by faith".

And you mentioned "GOD"..... so...which "god"?
There are 2 of them..
One is the "god of this world". He's the Spiritual FATHER of the UNBELIEVERS
He'll bring to you something you want, and something you don't want.
He answers the prayer of avarice, and lust, and hate and murder.
See, He's also listening to what we SAY.

Reader,
Most believers have this idea that Satan is something that is sort of.. ."Is he really real".
And Yes, he's really real.., and he'll kill you.
So, never give him any means to do it, by words or deeds., as he'll bring bad things to pass.
He is still here to "steal, kill, and destroy" and all we have to do is give HIM the way to do it.
And that can be by our WRONG FAITH that is built on what we say.

So, Jesus said, that if we have the faith of a mustard seed, and say to the mountain, "MOVE"........ it will happen.

See, Reader.... there is a spiritual principal at work, no matter if you are born again, or not.

1.) You will reap what you sow.

So, that is a continuing spiritual law that didnt end when "the curse of the Law" was dealt with by Jesus.

This means that deeds are seed and words are seeds, and in both cases what you do and what you say is being planted in the spiritual realm, and it will happen, as your harvest of destiny.

"believe and receive".. works for you and can work against you.

So, just notice if you are speaking HARM against your health, or your family.
= change your mouth.
@Behold, we really don't agree much and I can see we are not going to agree here either. Satan has no power to kill people, but God does, and that is backed in scripture:

Deuteronomy 32:39 “See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”

Satan is a spirit with no other power then to influence people spiritually. And he has countless angels that he uses to cover the earth's inhabitants and attempt to force his will upon them.

You just aren't getting it are you. OK I'll let you in on a little secret, I use tobacco. So the dream is probably a warning to me to stop using tobacco. There I said it. Now @Behold let go of glorifying Satan as a supernatural killer.

Last edited: