"god Is In Total Control Of All Things"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
How could you hurt my feelings with your childish tantrum? If you had some substance in your post you might have a point. I have no respect for so called christian history be is Seventh day Adventist or any of the other 10,000 daughters of Babylon. There is a vast difference between a child like faith and a childish faith. If anyone is reading my Bible it is me, you are the one voicing your opinion based on your religion and not God’s Word.

sorry if i hurt your little feeler..or imbarrassed myself sounding like a name calling nit.............like violence does not get any where,except if you are right and want to wake someone up.......................[so bush says and the world around you ...look at your sundat history of christians and so name calling ha they were murderous peoples driven by a pagan head to conquer and rise to powers..if you want to be treated like a 2 year old fine...read your bible yourself and not someonetilling you what it means....................if you come like a child god will help you ..................................................

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
no not true,its in the bible plain words..sorry again for my manners....when do you think its a good time to see what the beast is about....maybe when it walks up to you and says hi i am mark.. o we here in painted white america who lives behind who...we are surronded by the things that will be controlled by some beast power and your choices will be ,you name it you till me ..and i am not never was and will not be a sda........................................................you are wrong and can not face it..........
How could you hurt my feelings with your childish tantrum? If you had some substance in your post you might have a point. I have no respect for so called christian history be is Seventh day Adventist or any of the other 10,000 daughters of Babylon. There is a vast difference between a child like faith and a childish faith. If anyone is reading my Bible it is me, you are the one voicing your opinion based on your religion and not God’s Word.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
The spiritual Word is not written in plains Words, it is hidden and it is spiritual and it is deep. The beast is our carnal human nature, the greatest monster known to man, Hitler had it George Washington had it and you and I have it. It is the Christ nature we strive for.

no not true,its in the bible plain words..sorry again for my manners....when do you think its a good time to see what the beast is about....maybe when it walks up to you and says hi i am mark.. o we here in painted white america who lives behind who...we are surronded by the things that will be controlled by some beast power and your choices will be ,you name it you till me ..and i am not never was and will not be a sda........................................................you are wrong and can not face it..........

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
you may be out to lunch,please ring when you arrive.
The spiritual Word is not written in plains Words, it is hidden and it is spiritual and it is deep. The beast is our carnal human nature, the greatest monster known to man, Hitler had it George Washington had it and you and I have it. It is the Christ nature we strive for.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know what could be disagreed with here.
Could anyone deny any of the above? And explain why?
It seems so obvious and simple to me.

I do think much of the spiritual Word is written in plain words.
Example - Love your neighbor- things like that. However, Why love my neighbor, how do I love my neighbor,
what exactly will happen to me if I can't or don't love my neighbor. There are some deeper topics not dealt with.
The Holy Spirit, however - can lead one into a deeper understanding ---like that God is in your neighbor - loving your neighbor you are loving God - doing to Him what you do to others. The Holy Spirit can lead you to inner peace and wisdom so there is no room to do anything else BUT love your neighbor automaticaly because you are so over brimming with love there is no room for anything else!
See what I mean?

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Amen.

God speaks thought people not systems, those who have ears to hear.

Here is another one.

Prov 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

I don't know what could be disagreed with here.
Could anyone deny any of the above? And explain why?
It seems so obvious and simple to me.

I do think much of the spiritual Word is written in plain words.
Example - Love your neighbor- things like that. However, Why love my neighbor, how do I love my neighbor,
what exactly will happen to me if I can't or don't love my neighbor. There are some deeper topics not dealt with.
The Holy Spirit, however - can lead one into a deeper understanding ---like that God is in your neighbor - loving your neighbor you are loving God - doing to Him what you do to others. The Holy Spirit can lead you to inner peace and wisdom so there is no room to do anything else BUT love your neighbor automaticaly because you are so over brimming with love there is no room for anything else!
See what I mean?