God is:-

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Nancy,

I have found it impossible to stop the flow today, so much has been coming to mind,which is lovely. :)

Thank you
With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Nancy,

I have found it impossible to stop the flow today, so much has been coming to mind,which is lovely. :)

Thank you
With love in Christ Jesus
Chris
Send some of that flow my way sister!! :D

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Robert Gwin,

The one that is most precious to the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, is, as I said in the OP:- 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ', isn't it? For it is through the Lord Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father. Who is our 'Father' in Him.

Thank you for responding.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Yes maam, very much so, cept Jehovah is our Father through him, not in him.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Hello @Robert Gwin,

God has placed us, 'in', Christ Jesus (1 Corinthian 1:30-31). Having reckoned us to have died with Him, been buried, quickened and raised with Him. So whether 'in' or 'through', it is Christ Who is the means.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Robert Gwin,

God has placed us, 'in', Christ Jesus (1 Corinthian 1:30-31). Having reckoned us to have died with Him, been buried, quickened and raised with Him. So whether 'in' or 'through', it is Christ Who is the means.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Anointed Christians are actually in Christ maam. Yet like us of the other sheep, all come to Jehovah through Jesus for salvation. Jn 14:6 Perhaps you understand that letter from Paul was actually addressed to them correct 1 Cor 1:2

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @marks,

You posted this on Friday, it is now Sunday, I hope that the mornings since have not been as 'rough' a start to the day, for you. Since I read it initially, I have wanted to say, 'Thank You', to you, for it was a blessing to me to know that the OP had been a blessing to you.

Thank you for sharing.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Thank you Chris!

I've been better since then. That's what we are here for, to lift up and encourage each other!

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy and charity

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather, IN Christ.

Ephesians 1:1-3 KJV
1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2) Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

All that we have, we have being immersed into Jesus Christ. As Jesus is the Son of God, we, place in Him, become sons and daughters of the Living God.

Much love!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anointed Christians are actually in Christ maam. Yet like us of the other sheep, all come to Jehovah through Jesus for salvation. Jn 14:6 Perhaps you understand that letter from Paul was actually addressed to them correct 1 Cor 1:2
'Unto the church of God which is at Corinth,
to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus,
called to be saints,
with all that in every place
call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord,
both theirs and ours:
... '
(1Cor. 1:2)

Hello @Robert Gwin,

You have opened up an interesting line of enquiry regarding 'anointing' that really requires a thread of it's own.
Yet in regard to your question concerning 1 Corinthians 1:2: I believe the wording is very clear; so that we can be in no doubt as to whom are being addressed, and therefore to whom 1 Corinthians 1:30-31, applies.

'But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus,
Who of God is made unto us wisdom,
and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth,
let Him glory in the Lord.'

(1 Cor. 1:30)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Unto the church of God which is at Corinth,
to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus,
called to be saints,
with all that in every place
call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord,
both theirs and ours:
... '
(1Cor. 1:2)

Hello @Robert Gwin,

You have opened up an interesting line of enquiry regarding 'anointing' that really requires a thread of it's own.
Yet in regard to your question concerning 1 Corinthians 1:2: I believe the wording is very clear; so that we can be in no doubt as to whom are being addressed, and therefore to whom 1 Corinthians 1:30-31, applies.

'But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus,
Who of God is made unto us wisdom,
and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth,
let Him glory in the Lord.'

(1 Cor. 1:30)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Yes maam, to those in Christ, the holy ones