God made evil ( proof)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That debunks the bible when it says god doesn't do evil.

Those that don't believe what God's Word teaches are not saved.

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Reactions: The Learner

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jimmy's men at it again.

But do not discount the Peshitta:

For he formed light and he created darkness, he made peace and he created evil. I AM LORD JEHOVAH, I who have done all these things

Septuagint Translation
I am he that prepared light, and formed darkness; who make peace, and create evil; I am the Lord God, that does all these things.

The Jewish Publication Society of America Version (JPS) of the Tanakh
I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things.

Even if it is wrong it is the truth.

Did God not create Lucifer?
I already answered this, the word evil in hebrew in that context means disaster.

xtaindomeLilian

May 21, 2024
California
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God is not evil neither are humans. The devil is author of evil. God does not want anyone in this world to perish and that was why He gave us His only Son to die for us. That through Jesus we all might be saved.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Isaiah 45

King James Version

45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

• Love

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isaiah 45​

King James Version​

45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things
1717781276474.png

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice