God Must Forgive Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

unbeliever

Sep 14, 2009
for today, i am going to commit suicide.
he knows why. he knows i cannot bear this. he knows i've been meaning to for a while now.
He must forgive me, and not place me in hell.
i am his own, i was a good person, I do not deserve hell.
perhaps purgatory. but not hell.
i cannot get my life on track anymore.
every thing is my fault, and everything is sooo hard.

Please forgive me, god.

either way, last second, i'll pussy out.

someone please tell me unique encouraging words instead of the typical

Reactions: unbeliever

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
he knows why. he knows i cannot bear this. he knows i've been meaning to for a while now.

Please forgive me, god.

What is the typical ?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006

Please forgive me, god.

There are people who have no legs or arms, people with no eyes or ears, people with no hope for their next meal, people who've been violated repeatedly just because they are who they are, people who have no friends or parents or siblings or anyone, people who have lost everything, people who have never seen sunshine since they're born....etc....
Jesus, while dying on the cross and agonizing, says.....'It's all right, I am with you, it's all right...everything will be fine....'

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
YLT Jn 1:29 . on the morrow John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, 'Lo, the Lamb of God, who is taking away the sin of the world;

YLT 1Jn 2:2 and he-he is a propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the whole world,

You must understand this. His death was a ransom, in order to become the Lord and Head over all things and reconcile the world to His Father. Your sins and suicide will not prevent Him from doing this in your life, and your death would only momentarily interrupt His goal for you, to reconcile you to the Father.

YLT 2C 5:19 how that God was in Christ-a world reconciling to Himself, not reckoning to them their trespasses; and having put in us the word of the reconciliation,

The just requirment of God is for everone to give an account of the things done in the body, whether good or bad, and at the resurrection of the dead, and you will face condemnation and justice. When you are dead, you are dead. Just like He was after His crucifixion, until His Father raised Him up again as promised.

You cannot evade His Lordship over you by dying, you only forestall it. At some point, each in his own order:

YLT
1C 15:23-24 and each in his proper order, a first-fruit Christ, afterwards those who are the Christ's, in his presence, then-the end, when he may deliver up the reign to God, even the Father, when he may have made useless all rule, and all authority and power-

So you see, He owns you, whether you agree to it or not, and what belongs to Him cannot be removed from His hand. If you pass up this opportunity to submit to His Lordship in this life, your losses will be too great to imagine and catalogue. Reconsider... you are His by reason of His sacrifice, so cooperate in humility and honesty now with Him, for there is great reward indeed, in this life and most certainly, the life to come.

fivesense

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I'm a suicide survivor.

I understand the hopelessness and the lonliness. It can be overwhelming sometimes when you think no one around you cares.

I know for a fact that life get's better. I'm glad I didn't succeed.

I've got a great wife, and 2 beautiful kids. I've got a couple real good close friends that I would die for and they would do the same for me. (although they'd take a bullet for me, I still can't get them to help with moving or roofing, go figure.)

No matter what situation you're in and no matter how far down you think you are, always remember that it get's better. It may not be fast, and it may not be today, but it does get better.

God cares, and there's others that care.

Try thinking about those around you that you care about. They'll miss you and it's a selfish thing to do. The cleche' "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" holds true.

I thought life was horrible, but I've been blessed to use the percieved bad situations for the good. If it's bad, I take it and learn what I can and hope that maybe one day someone else will feel the same and I can encourage them to keep on.

Don't lose hope and don't give up. No matter how bad you think it is, it always get's better.

Blessings to you!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being there, spent a whole week contmplating suicide when my wife left, but with Gods grace i would not give in to satan, he would love you out of his way. Secondly there is no such place as " purgatory", no mentioned anywhere in scripture, and has being deduced through mans way of thinking.Remeber siucide is final, you cant come back, and you cant always be sure where you are going, as for being a good person, Jesus said, " there is none good but God", so if He cant have considered Himself good while in the flesh how could we. Are you really going to let satan have his way, or are you going to Give God a go. All it takes is a cry from a broken heart, something i am sure you have experienced. God loves you. dont give in to satan.

In His Love

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.

Faith is what brings righteousness...not works.

A person may be a "good person"...but without faith it is all in vain.

We have to have faith that God is good, He has a plan for our lives, He knows what He is doing by keeping us alive on this earth...and that we have a future with Him controlling everything in the universe.

God gave us life...we are not to think that we know better than God on such decisions.

Judas didn't...and Just because God knew the outcome ahead of time didn't excuse Judas' actions.

And because of that...God didn't forgive him. Peter committed a worse sin than Judas...But Peter was forgiven and Judas wasn't.

Just something to think about.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009

Judas didn't...and Just because God knew the outcome ahead of time didn't excuse Judas' actions.

And because of that...God didn't forgive him. Peter committed a worse sin than Judas...But Peter was forgiven and Judas wasn't.

Just something to think about.

I would be careful judging Judas. Personally, I think we will see him again, but this is off topic so I will not go on.

gumby

May 29, 2009
I would be careful judging Judas. Personally, I think we will see him again, but this is off topic so I will not go on.

I agree with you on that jerry Acts 1:18 clearly states that his insides were gushed out. Meaning the logical assumption would be that Judas was murdered first then hanged. Back to the main point here i would not make it a point to demand anything from god or to say that god must do anything. Forgivness comes from the father. Acts 26:18, Ephesians 1:7.

Redeemed22

Nov 10, 2009
Citizen of Heaven

Please forgive me, god.

The Holy Spirit prevented me from suicide more than once several years ago. I wouldn't advise testing the waters. Don't let yourself be drawn towards it, or even the thought of it. There is something intoxicating about that darkness.

According the the Bible, nobody can get their life on track. We are slaves of darkness until freed by Christ.

God wants to work a miracle in you. You already know you need Him because you know you are helplessness. That is most of the way to receiving grace.

For some reason I desire to share:
Psalm 139 Excepts:
"1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake,
I am still with you.
[...]
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting."

You are in my prayers,
Redeemed

An old pastor of mine told me that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

bling

May 5, 2009

Please forgive me, god.

I hope and pray you are still with us. This forum is not the answer, you need to get face to face with some Christians that can help. Please call your local suicide prevetion hot line.

shmity72

Feb 17, 2009
thanks for sticking in the temporal world...i know it can be difficult to say the least. good to have you back.