God revealed who the beast is in Jeremiah 50

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tombstone

Aug 18, 2009
Conversations like this are why I am finding less and less of a reason to come to this bulletin board.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
What are you talking about- "when to stop"? Have you not read historically how man has always individually been divided about doctrine regardless what it was at some point, level, etc? But, there is a difference for discussion between people who truely are seeking to learn, and those only seeking to cause strife. As you'll notice, those only interested in arguing always call discussions "debate", which is what they look for. wether it Glorifys God or not means nothing to them, so long as can "Debate"- (argue) points. But, thats individual choice. Discussion is good, so long as is in context to Glorifying God. When starts veering from that, discussion becomes Debate, then is no longer worthy of keeping going. God Bless!!

PhilWS

Jan 5, 2007
Beloveds;it is not the "who" but it is the "what". the outrageous behaviors of the "hidden dominions" of the beast are becoming more so as the tribulation approaches. i have found it more profitable to focus on Matt.24 , Mark 13 and the specific prophesy of Daniel that our Lord has told us to watch for. we must strive to have HIS light shining in us as beacons..... it is HIS will that is surely coming to pass. wether or not it's nebby (doubtful to me as he died in the service of God) or which demon is doing what to whom is interesting but not within my individual sphere of influence. Ephesians 6 ! i do fervently pray that the "shortening" of the 7 years be such that i may survive (spiritually). for the sake of His elect and even flawed "chamber pots" like meself. i now struggle to separate myself from the banks, phone co.'s etc.indeed it is " Rev.10:9 " . i indeed struggle with the "quandry of Paul": Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. AMEN ! and AGAPE ! phil WS