God revealed who the beast is in Jeremiah 50

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
These are not my verse; I did not write then they are God’s Word. If verses do not make our doctrine what does? The Pope, the Catholic Church, man’s tradition? I am off topic is a cop-out; you do not want to hear it because you’re faith is in some manmade doctrine that you cannot see thought. You have never connected the dots on Satan being Lucifer; Lucifer is not even a Hebrew word. Does this mean anything to you? You’re defense is based on what you have been taught; just like the Jews during Jesus day where you’re traditions make the word of God no effect. You cannot even find Lucifer in the Hebrew language the language the OT was written in; but you hang onto that name like it Jesus’ name. Yes God has always been here; but angel; demons, Satan are created by God. God is the one who controls all things not this great big bad devil you claim pulled the wool over God’s eyes (if God had eyes). Yes he created Lucifer too; but Lucifer was never the devil and you cannot give me one verse to prove he was; just you’re assumptions. Beginning of what? Beginning of Satan nothing else matters. No assuming of Satan’s beginning; that is what the word means beginning of source. God says who was perfect? Satan was a liar, a murderer, a waster a destroyer; that is far from perfect. Do you really thing God would create something and then loose control of His creation; I think not. I really do not know when God created Satan; all I know was he was a liar a murderer from his beginning; anything else is assumption. You totally lack seeing God’s plan; How can you see God's plan youre to caught up in youre assumptions. Show me one verse based on Satan’s beginnings as an arch angel and not based on you’re assumption or some dead religious systems assumptions’
Christina;71938 said:
Benoni listen to Mike your verses prove nothing I never said there was two beginnings the way you say Its your lack to get Gods entire plan that you cant understand it ....Your verses do not disprove anything I said they go ...to other whole subject which I dont think you will get. And have no intention off getting into with you Its completly off topic in a whole other direction The fact that Isa. says God created the waster ... So what he did create Satan ...He just created Lucifer perfect because of his sin he fell God is all knowing you dont think he knew this was going to happen of course he did he still created him perfect and it was his own choice to let his pride take him over it still doesnt change anything I said ... Do you think there was no God no Angels before this earth age began ...Im not saying Satan had two beginning I am saying he was created perfect fell before this earth age even began ..You are reading your own meaning into the verse ..He was from the begining.... begining of what ??? Your assuming this means Satans begining Thats a wrong assumption on your part and not written ... God says he was created perfect ....So that disproves your assumption the begining is not refering to Satans creation... begining of this earth age that is the begining he is refering to ... Now I have no doubt you will disagree .. But you are wrong on this whole subject Same person he was perfect he fell ... Then On the first day God said there let there be light Satan existed then None of these verses you keep giving are rightly applied or change what I said its your lack to see Gods plan ... because your own belief wont let you see ... nothing we can say will change your mind .. But these verse cause no contradiction do not change one iota of what I said do not disprove the scripture ...Its your understanding that causes you to wrongly think they do....

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Gee Benoni, you can't even respect the Administrator to refrain from multiple posts.Lucifer is a Latin Word, however, God's Word was not founded in a English Bible. The Old Testament was founded in the Hebrew language. The New Testament is a quote of the Old Testament is founded on the Greek language.Christina and Brother Mike is correct on this... and they just prove the point... you are too absorbed that you are right on everything. Call everybody wrong and you are right... That is the work of the devil. You are giving that serpent power.God's Words is founded on 3 levels of teaching... yet you are still on Level 1, which is the basic. It is blasphemy, ignorant, arrogant , hypocritical to call those who are already passed Level 1 wrong... You are setting yourself up to Satan. You are lacking to understand the plan of God. You are nothing, but being foolish here.

herald

Oct 2, 2006
The Sabbath was instituted at the Creation of the world: "And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made.And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made." Gen 2:2,3.The children of Israel, Jesus, His disciples and the New Testament Christians kept the Sabbath holy, as per the fourth commandment.A sign of The Antichrist is "...he thinks to change times and laws." Dan 7:25. There is only one time/law in His Covenant - the Sabbath.Rome says, "Of course the Catholic Church claims the change was her act...and the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters." Thomas, H.F., Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons in answer to a letter regarding the change of the Sabbath.Again, Rome says, "It's (Sunday's change for Saturday) the mark of our authority to over-rule God's law." Father Enright, C.S.S.R., President of Redemptorist College, History of the Sabbath, p. 802."Sunday is our mark of authority...The Church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact." The Catholic Record, Sept.1, 1923."The Bible says, "Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.' The Catholic Church says, 'No! by my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week. And, lo! The entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church." Father Enright.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
So I cannot address two different people on two different post and that is disrespect’; now that is petty. Lucifer is Latin, the language of Rome it is no wonder it is a false belief; anything that comes from Rome and not the original language of the Bible is tainted. You are right God’s Word was not founded on the English Bible; nor was it founded on the tradition of religion.Christina and Brother Mike according to you are correct; but according to what the Bible is saying all they have is assumptions. You are wrong and no I am not absorbed that you are right on everything; I can be proven wrong very easy. Just show me using God’s Word not Christina and Brother Mike assumptions? Wow talk about personal attacks an insults; if I am so wrong show me using God’s Word instead of you’re personal insults. [quote name='Jordan;71941]Gee Benoni' date=' you can't even respect the Administrator to refrain from multiple posts.Lucifer is a Latin Word, however, God's Word was not founded in a English Bible. The Old Testament was founded in the Hebrew language. The New Testament is a quote of the Old Testament is founded on the Greek language.Christina and Brother Mike is correct on this... and they just prove the point... you are too absorbed that you are right on everything. Call everybody wrong and you are right... That is the work of the devil. You are giving that serpent power.God's Words is founded on 3 levels of teaching... yet you are still on Level 1, which is the basic. It is blasphemy, ignorant, arrogant , hypocritical to call those who are already passed Level 1 wrong... You are setting yourself up to Satan. You are lacking to understand the plan of God. You are nothing, but being foolish here.[/QUOTE']Come on people one verse on Satan's beginings not base on assumptions?

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Jordan: Great insight Brother. Wisdom is the principle thing. Your post did not fall on deaf ears. I enjoyed every word.herald:
The Church is above the Bible
........ The created can not be over the Creator. The Word of God is final authority, and even ensures that you have air to breath everyday. The Word keeps the universe together, for the world was created out of it's very substance called faith and not nothing as some assume. All things are upheld by it. what point where you trying to make. We are talking about Mr. Devil and not when we should hold church service. Be blessed.Benoni:
Christina and Brother Mike according to you are correct; but according to what the Bible is saying all they have is assumptions.
This is my point Brother. You are not paying attention to what Christina and I take our precious time to teach. If you go back, you will see that I told you that Lucifer was just a Latin word that stuck around and not the name of someone. However, Isa 14 as Christina and I have pointed out, whether you call it morning star or call it Lucifer is still talking about Satan, and not some bab-o King. We gave you scripture comparisons to prove this and you don't accept that. So, by not reading our post carefully and with no way to show you in the right direction. This topic is over as far as I am concerned. Be blessed Brother. Christina: The Horse is dead!!! We should not waste to much more time here. Why did the horse die? Because you led it to water and the silly horse just would not drink. Sadly, it has died of thirst. Jesus Is Lord

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Jeremiah 2:13"My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.The horse is dead becasue you could not quote one verse on Satan's beginings as an arch angel not base on assumptions?"The Word of God is final authority?"I thought you belived assumptions were the final authority???:)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I am taking your keyboard if you keep double posting!!! Hows that Brother!!!
The horse is dead becasue you could not quote one verse on Satan's beginings as an arch angel not base on assumptions?
I never mentioned Satan being a Arch Angel. Not once. I gave the connections already about Satan being in the Garden of eden in Ez. I connected Isa to Rev. You said Jesus called Satan a liar from the Beginning. Thus assuming that he was created a Liar, when in fact he was found to be a liar. I already gave you scriptures. Now, please. I am done with this thread.BE blessed brother!!!Jesus Is Lord.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The problem here is you ..You refuse to listen you ..Not a me nor Mike ever said Arch Angel yet you keep saying it ...We said as scripture says And anointed Cherub ..You see what you like .....not what we said ...You say creation and beginning are the same word and enter changeable they are not .. Yet you insist they are We can say a person has spent his entire life striving to be an astronaut that's all he wanted from the beginning ... Does that mean he came out of the womb ..with that thought? No it means from the times he could form his own thoughts and make his own decisions ... creation and beginning are not the same word if you insist they are your misconception not ours .... ...You say Lucifer is a Greek/Latin word ..So what it translates to Morning star/shining one and the translators decided to use Lucifer ...Its a non factor ... It doesnt change what God tells us ..If you chose to think it does because of a translators decision ..Then you are taking mens decisions over God messageyour choice .. But its just another name for Satan The fact is this Morning star was created perfect ..He was anointed Cherub .... God says ... he fell not from his creation but from the beginning of the time frame the Bible covers ... This goes as I said to understanding the deeper understanding of How God uses names to teach ... Just as Mike says this thread of Satan start in Genesis and when we follow it it goes to Rev. We have attempted to show you this by following it from gen. to Job to Eze. to Isa. to Mat to Rev. If you cant see it ..Its because God denies you the wisdom to do so ...or your pride or both .. Now as Mike says we have lead you to water if your to prideful to drink your problem not ours .... This is done and dead you have all the information you need in our posts if you cant see ...take it up with God ...We have nothing to add.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Christina;71976]The problem here is you ..You refuse to listen you ..Not a me nor Mike ever said Arch Angel yet you keep saying it ...We said as scripture says And anointed Cherub ..You see what you like .....not what we said ...You say creation and beginning are the same word and enter changeable they are not .. Yet you insist they are We can say a person has spent his entire life striving to be an astronaut that said:
So what[/U] it translates to Morning star/shining one and the translators decided to use Lucifer ...Its a non factor ... It doesnt change what God tells us ..If you chose to think it does because of a translators decision ..Then you are taking mens decisions over God messageyour choice .. But its just another name for Satan The fact is this Morning star was created perfect ..He was anointed Cherub .... God says ... he fell not from his creation but from the beginning of the time frame the Bible covers ... This goes as I said to understanding the deeper understanding of How God uses names to teach ... Just as Mike says this thread of Satan start in Genesis and when we follow it it goes to Rev. We have attempted to show you this by following it from gen. to Job to Eze. to Isa. to Mat to Rev. If you cant see it ..Its because God denies you the wisdom to do so ...or your pride or both .. Now as Mike says we have lead you to water if your to prideful to drink your problem not ours .... This is done and dead you have all the information you need in our posts if you cant see ...take it up with God ...We have nothing to add.
Very wonderful post Christina... I enjoyed it greatly.And Benoni' date=' you said Latin is a "language of Rome"... give me a break here... Rome didn't create a language... God did... at the tower of Babel.Genesis 11:6 - [I']And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.[/I]Genesis 11:7 - Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.Genesis 11:9 - Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to chime in my agreement with Christina, Jordan, and Mike here.The very word fallen, Hebrew naphal, implies that there was a state to fall from. It's rather absurd to imagine that God created Lucifer in the process of falling. It wouldn't make sense. He is fallen because he had somewhere to fall from as both Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 state in plain English, Latin, Hebrew or whatever other translation language that you might choose. Posting 3-4 times in a row won't change that.Lucifer, by the way, is heylelin the Hebrew, bearing out the Latin Lucifer. It means light, which is certainly not a name given to a being created evil.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
I refuse to listen? To what all these verses based on you’re man made assumptions; how many times have I ask you to back up you’re false claims with a verse not based on you’re assumptions and you never could produce one verse? I am not part of your social group you blindly follow so if you have something to say about truth from scripture how about quoting God’s Word that can back up you’re false claim instead of verses you assume means something you cannot back up.So what? The language of Rome is non-factor; this just proves how deceived you are and how far your will go to defend you’re false doctrine. Revelation 22:16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.Jesus is the bright and morning star; you just call Jesus Satan.And I am the one you claim who refuses to listen?
Christina;71976 said:
The problem here is you ..You refuse to listen you ..Not a me nor Mike ever said Arch Angel yet you keep saying it ...We said as scripture says And anointed Cherub ..You see what you like .....not what we said ...You say creation and beginning are the same word and enter changeable they are not .. Yet you insist they are We can say a person has spent his entire life striving to be an astronaut that's all he wanted from the beginning ... Does that mean he came out of the womb ..with that thought? No it means from the times he could form his own thoughts and make his own decisions ... creation and beginning are not the same word if you insist they are your misconception not ours .... ...You say Lucifer is a Greek/Latin word ..So what it translates to Morning star/shining one and the translators decided to use Lucifer ...Its a non factor ... It doesnt change what God tells us ..If you chose to think it does because of a translators decision ..Then you are taking mens decisions over God messageyour choice .. But its just another name for Satan The fact is this Morning star was created perfect ..He was anointed Cherub .... God says ... he fell not from his creation but from the beginning of the time frame the Bible covers ... This goes as I said to understanding the deeper understanding of How God uses names to teach ... Just as Mike says this thread of Satan start in Genesis and when we follow it it goes to Rev. We have attempted to show you this by following it from gen. to Job to Eze. to Isa. to Mat to Rev. If you cant see it ..Its because God denies you the wisdom to do so ...or your pride or both .. Now as Mike says we have lead you to water if your to prideful to drink your problem not ours .... This is done and dead you have all the information you need in our posts if you cant see ...take it up with God ...We have nothing to add.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Take it up with the concordance people Im sure they will think you are a language expert an know more than anyone else heylel .....pronounced hā·lāl' (Key)masculine nounLucifer = "light-bearer"1) shining one, morning star, Lucifera) of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
It is not a matter of knowing more then anyone else; it is a matter of the believing the facts or someones bias assumption.
Christina;71991]Take it up with the concordance people Im sure they will think you are a language expert an know more than anyone else [SIZE=2][/SIZE][I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]heylel .....pronounced [/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]hā·lāl said:
[/FONT](Key)masculine nounLucifer = "light-bearer"1) shining one' date=' morning star, Lucifer[B']a)[/B] of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
Benoni;71996 said:
So who is the morning star; Jesus or Satan?
Satan has always copied God, just look at the names of his descendents through Cain in Genesis 4:17-24, and Adams in Genesis 5:1-32. These are separate geneologies. Notice Cain is NOT in Adams geneology because cain is NOT Adams son.Christ is the "bright and morning star" in Rev 22:16, satan also calls himself the morning star, just to confuss those that don't take the time to read Scripture with understanding.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
HOGWASH. There is no connection to Satan and Lucifer only religious men's assumptions.Show me the connection?What is the bright and morning star?It is a single lone star in a very dark sky just before the dawn. [quote name='gervais;71997]Satan has always copied God' date=' just look at the names of his descendents through Cain in Genesis 4:17-24, and Adams in Genesis 5:1-32. These are separate geneologies. Notice Cain is NOT in Adams geneology because cain is NOT Adams son.Christ is the "bright and morning star" in Rev 22:16, satan also calls himself the morning star, just to confuss those that don't take the time to read Scripture with understanding.[/QUOTE']

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
[quote name='gervais;71997][QUOTE=Benoni;71996]So who is the morning star; Jesus or Satan?[/QUOTE]Satan has always copied God' date=' just look at the names of his descendents through Cain in Genesis 4:17-24, and Adams in Genesis 5:1-32. These are separate geneologies. Notice Cain is NOT in Adams geneology because cain is NOT Adams son.Christ is the "bright and morning star" in Rev 22:16, satan also calls himself the morning star, just to confuss those that don't take the time to read Scripture with understanding.[/QUOTE']Right on, gervais. :) Oh this is brightening my day when Christians gets past Level 1 and understand the whole of God's plan...

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I just got Guitar Hero for PC!!! Woot it's awesome. Has lots of my favorite songs I liked when I served Lucifer. (I meant Satan of course.)Well, not that I don't like crunchy guitar and Ozzy getting up to sing Mr. Crowley, after a few songs it starts to bug my spirit man and I shut it off. So, How bout take all this energy we have given to this thread and Petition Aspyer to make..................... GUITAR HERO: PRAISE AND WORSHIP Edition!!!! Ya, people are going to want P.O.D but I can live with that. It could be a mix of Hillsongs, Jeremy camp, Rugged Cross, and just popular upbeat, faith filled Christian music. I am sure we could get Aspyer/Activision to listen to us a whole lot better than BENONI HAS!!!Jesus Is Lord.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Brother Mike, You are back?Where is that phantom verse you claimed you had?
Brother Mike;72002]I just got Guitar Hero for PC!!! Woot it said:
GUITAR HERO: PRAISE AND WORSHIP Edition!!!! [/B]Ya, people are going to want P.O.D but I can live with that. It could be a mix of Hillsongs, Jeremy camp, Rugged Cross, and just popular upbeat, faith filled Christian music. I am sure we could get Aspyer/Activision to listen to us a whole lot better than BENONI HAS!!!Jesus Is Lord.