God talked only to Israelite's saying this-

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the Israelis are obeying the Lord's commandments

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger: I know you are sincere in your prophetic writings although I do not agree with them. I have noticed that your basis for your prophecy concerning a new future temple, is based on God providing and promising it to Israel.

Do you then think that Jews are Israel, those that inhabit the political state of Israel?

I should do an OP on the Jews and Gentiles - are they real names in scripture or were they used to replace the true names for a sinister agenda? it might stir up a lot of folks, good for education and learning. Incidentally, I believe that question I just suggested, is true. And that also means Jews are not Israel.

I just wanted to know if you have studied the key player in your writings – Israel?

Bless you,

APAK

Yes, that is the basis. God has promised it to Israel.

Are you speaking of present day? If so, yes. Those who are Jews in present day Israel inhabit the political state of Israel.

Yes, do another thread on that topic. I will participate.

Yes, I have studied it and am convinced of what I say. But I am always glad to here what others have to say and compare.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is not the final verse. Israel shall be judged, yes. But then God shall restore her.

No, you are missing the time line.
It is said:
(1) I will scatter you among the nations
.,.,.,.,.,.,they were scattered
(2) I will gather you among the nations
.,.,..,.,.,.,.they have been gathered
(3) I will judge you
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.That time is Now

#1 & #2 have occurred and #3 is in process right now and you will live to see the ending chapter, then again; maybe not

Israel shall be the leading nation of the world where Jesus the Messiah will rule.

Jesus is for historians, the local Rabbi's convinced the Romans to crucify him because He was teaching scripture (Old Testament) that exposed the Israeli's for who they really were.

Israel's promises were forever.

Israel was a person, not a place. Israel was a person who had a coat of many color's. Very much like Trump has today.

If her forever is not true, then our promises of forever and eternal are not true either.

Jesus was a he, not a her and any and all promises that were made were made with conditions attached.

If you truly care about "Israel" then get your friends together and convince "Israel" to repent, ask for forgiveness, LOVE THE Palestinians as one of their own; and if this confession is sincere, He will forgive them. If not, Israel is doomed.

Personally, knowing how racists and self centered they are; they are DOOMED
But I would love to be proven wrong

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you are missing the time line.
It is said:
(1) I will scatter you among the nations
.,.,.,.,.,.,they were scattered
(2) I will gather you among the nations
.,.,..,.,.,.,.they have been gathered
(3) I will judge you
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.That time is Now

#1 & #2 have occurred and #3 is in process right now and you will live to see the ending chapter, then again; maybe not

Jesus is for historians, the local Rabbi's convinced the Romans to crucify him because He was teaching scripture (Old Testament) that exposed the Israeli's for who they really were.

Israel was a person, not a place. Israel was a person who had a coat of many color's. Very much like Trump has today.

Jesus was a he, not a her and any and all promises that were made were made with conditions attached.

If you truly care about "Israel" then get your friends together and convince "Israel" to repent, ask for forgiveness, LOVE THE Palestinians as one of their own; and if this confession is sincere, He will forgive them. If not, Israel is doomed.

Personally, knowing how racists and self centered they are; they are DOOMED
But I would love to be proven wrong

First of all, your claim that Israel was only a person is idiotic. (Gen. 18:18) "Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? (Gen. 46:3) "And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation."

Concerning your 'time line'. That Israel was scattered, yes. But Israel is still being gathered. Israel is under judgement now, in that God has set her aside and she is under Gentile rule. Her final judgement of the 7 year tribulation is yet future.

Jesus lives today at the right hand of God the Father and in every Christian. He is not just for history.

I wasn't talking about Jesus, I was talking about the nation Israel.

I care about Israel. And there are many Christian missionary organizations that are active in bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Israel. That is our purpose today.

When Israel as a nation comes to Jesus Christ her Messiah, it is not love that will be felt by the Palestinians and all other nations who have come agaisnt God's people. It will be a time of vengeance from Christ. And He will destroy all Palestinians in the land and of any other nation that has come against His people.

Israel is racist because God wants them to be. That protects them as a people. It is just that now, they are out of fellowship with God. Israel will never be doomed. And, Israel will never, ever, leave that land now where they are at.

No, you don't want to be proven wrong. You just think you can't be proven wrong. Big mistake on your part.

Stranger

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot, as there are other options like, "Do not know", "Presently, No", Presently Yes", "Soon, in our near future, yes", etc..

The yes/No options just do not cut it as far as determining what people think.

The poll question is flawed. As such I will not respond to the poll and provide my opinion.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cannot, as there are other options like, "Do not know", "Presently, No", Presently Yes", "Soon, in our near future, yes", etc..

The yes/No options just do not cut it as far as determining what people think.

The poll question is flawed. As such I will not respond to the poll and provide my opinion.

I agree the question is flawed but then again it is not. The question as written asks---
"Do you think the Israelis are obeying the Lord's commandments"

If they are not obeying 1% of it then the answer is no.
Here is a list of a few of His commandments---

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

In reference to the above I am substituting the word "stranger" with "Palestinian". And in this context the answer is "no"; as I see it.

Now I am not closed minded in this regard, I can change my mind & hopefully I am wrong.
Am I-?

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, your claim that Israel was only a person is idiotic.

.,.,.,.No, you don't want to be proven wrong. You just think you can't be proven wrong. Big mistake on your part.

Stranger

Genesis 32
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

next

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.,.,.I care about Israel. And there are many Christian missionary organizations that are active in bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Israel. That is our purpose today. .,.,,.
Stranger

Should you visit Israel you have several choices while you are there:
(1) do not disclose that you are a Christian
(2) when in public always carry with you a kleenex with you to wipe your face from time to time
(3) just ignore it & just move on
(4) _______________

Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?

Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.

Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.
Rabbi David Rosen

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.
Site Builder

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where Google: “spitting on Christians”

I got About 365,000 results [hits] (0.49 seconds)

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

NO; the question is; why not?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 32
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

next

What is that supposed to prove? You claimed Israel was 'only' a person. In (Gen. 46:3) God said He would make Israel a nation, which He did.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should you visit Israel you have several choices while you are there:
(1) do not disclose that you are a Christian
(2) when in public always carry with you a kleenex with you to wipe your face from time to time
(3) just ignore it & just move on
(4) _______________

Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?

Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.

Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.
Rabbi David Rosen

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.
Site Builder

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where Google: “spitting on Christians”

I got About 365,000 results [hits] (0.49 seconds)

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

NO; the question is; why not?

So, big deal. What is your point? Are you trying to say muslims are better than Israel? Please. Google how many heads of Christians muslims have cut off. Google how many rapes of foreign women muslim refugees have committed.

Israel are the earthly people of God. They are at this time set aside for their rebellion against God. So, they are not a Godly people at all. But they will be one day because God is not finished with Israel.

Stranger

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, big deal. What is your point? Are you trying to say muslims are better than Israel? Please.

You need to get your cards in order before posting. First you say Israel is a "nation" and then you equate it to a religion. Master, tell me which it is so that I may be educated in this?

Google how many heads of Christians muslims have cut off. Google how many rapes of foreign women muslim refugees have committed.

I did.,.,,.,.,., and came up with zero & if your English is poor, "zero" means; nada, zip as in "nothing"

But one part of your post I do, indeed agree with------

.,.,.,They are at this time set aside for their rebellion against God. So, they are not a Godly people at all. But they will be one day because God is not finished with Israel.
Strange
r

Again I do agree.,.,.,,.,.,"God is not finished with Israel". Maybe that is why you don't live there today, per chance?

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is that supposed to prove? You claimed Israel was 'only' a person. In (Gen. 46:3) God said He would make Israel a nation, which He did.
Stranger

Yes, you read it correctly, "Israel" was a person & biblical scripture states it. But again, if your English is poor I can explain it to you in your native language if you prefer?

Last note, God said He "would" and that "would" came with conditions that as of yet; they have failed meet. Having said that; all is not lost. If they repent, ask for forgiveness; love the Palestinian as one of their own I am sure God would reconsider their final fate.

just my point of view
what is yours?

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more comment aer Stranger, you have not commented on the spitting post. Does that mean you decided to just spit instead of posting a reply in stead?
no animosity intended or implied

just asking

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to get your cards in order before posting. First you say Israel is a "nation" and then you equate it to a religion. Master, tell me which it is so that I may be educated in this?

I did.,.,,.,.,., and came up with zero & if your English is poor, "zero" means; nada, zip as in "nothing"

But one part of your post I do, indeed agree with------

Again I do agree.,.,.,,.,.,"God is not finished with Israel". Maybe that is why you don't live there today, per chance?

I showed you that God says Israel is a nation. And true religion and salvation is founded only in Israel.

Google again. Or, just stay tuned to the 6:00 news. Or watch some on utube.

Yes, God is not finished with Israel. He will finish His judgement upon Her and make Her the leading nation of the world, the light of the nations, to whom all nations will come to acknowledge and worship the One true and living God.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you read it correctly, "Israel" was a person & biblical scripture states it. But again, if your English is poor I can explain it to you in your native language if you prefer?

Last note, God said He "would" and that "would" came with conditions that as of yet; they have failed meet. Having said that; all is not lost. If they repent, ask for forgiveness; love the Palestinian as one of their own I am sure God would reconsider their final fate.

just my point of view
what is yours?

Pay attention. You didn't say 'Israel was a person'. You said 'Israel was only a personand not a place'. See post #42. But Israel is a place. She is a nation of God. As I showed you. Nothing wrong with my English. You understand what I say well enough. You just ignore it.

Israel doesn't need to love the Palestinians. Israel just needs to come back to Her God and receive Her Messiah Jesus Christ. And when that occurs Jesus Christ will take care of the Palestinians. But, you won't like it.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more comment aer Stranger, you have not commented on the spitting post. Does that mean you decided to just spit instead of posting a reply in stead?
no animosity intended or implied

just asking

I did comment on the spitting post. My post #50. I said, 'So what'. Instead of just spitting the muslims cut off the heads of Christians. Remember?

Christians have been persecuted by many pagan peoples and religions throughout history. Israel is not a pagan nation, but a nation of God, who is at this time in rebellion against God. Shall we expect any different from her at this time than any other nation we go to? But God will save Israel. That is the difference.

just saying.

Stranger

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.,.,.,.,Christians have been persecuted by many pagan peoples and religions throughout history.

So in your view rabbis' spitting on Christians is just what the Jews do; rights?

Israel is not a pagan nation, but a nation of God, who is at this time in rebellion against God.

A rebellion against God is putting it lightly to say the least. The Israelis have tried this before and lost. They have only one more change to get God's grace and this is at best a very, very long shot. Between you and me my advice is don't bet on this one; you will loose.

Shall we expect any different from her at this time than any other nation we go to?

Maybe this has been your problem all along, Israel is not a "her". But a bastard lost in time.

"Any child born out out of marriage. Then he had to quit to deal with the bastard child that you are."

But God will save Israel. That is the difference

Read verse (Ezek 21:32 KJV) at the end of this post and then we will talk about this one on one.

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

(Deu 7:9 KJV) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

.,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,They have failed to do the above not just once but over and over

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

.,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,They have failed to do the above not just once but over and over

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

God chose them to show us the way. By example, by following His Commandments and expressing the love for the stranger as we all should love our neighbors. It is spelled out in scripture, all you have to do is read it and do it and then it will be done; BUT THEY HAVE NOT!!

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

They were chosen to show us the way, to show us how to treat the stranger, how to be compassionate and loving to your neighbor and by doing so peace would envelope the world.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Ezek 21:24 KJV) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

(Ezek 21:25 KJV) And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

(Ezek 21:31 KJV) And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

(Ezek 21:32 KJV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

THE END

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in your view rabbis' spitting on Christians is just what the Jews do; rights?

A rebellion against God is putting it lightly to say the least. The Israelis have tried this before and lost. They have only one more change to get God's grace and this is at best a very, very long shot. Between you and me my advice is don't bet on this one; you will loose.

Maybe this has been your problem all along, Israel is not a "her". But a bastard lost in time.

"Any child born out out of marriage. Then he had to quit to deal with the bastard child that you are."

Read verse (Ezek 21:32 KJV) at the end of this post and then we will talk about this one on one.

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

(Deu 7:9 KJV) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

God chose them to show us the way. By example, by following His Commandments and expressing the love for the stranger as we all should love our neighbors. It is spelled out in scripture, all you have to do is read it and do it and then it will be done; BUT THEY HAVE NOT!!

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

They were chosen to show us the way, to show us how to treat the stranger, how to be compassionate and loving to your neighbor and by doing so peace would envelope the world.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Ezek 21:24 KJV) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

(Ezek 21:25 KJV) And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

(Ezek 21:31 KJV) And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

(Ezek 21:32 KJV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

THE END

I don't know what your point here is. Israel is under the judgement of God, yes. But Israel as a nation shall return to God as God is not finished with her. Read all of (Ez. 36-37)

It is not a question of them having only one more chance. They will be reestablished because God will do it...the Jewish people in the land of Israel. And they don't need to love the Palestinians in order to accomplish it.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So said the spider to the fly

Did you read (Ez. 36-37)? Did you see how it disagree with you? Of course you did. That is why you ignored it.

Again, Israel doesn't need to love the Palestinians to be reestablished in the promised land. God will see to it.

Stranger