God talked only to Israelite's saying this-

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the Israelis are obeying the Lord's commandments

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read (Ez. 36-37)? Did you see how it disagree with you? Of course you did. That is why you ignored it.

Again, Israel doesn't need to love the Palestinians to be reestablished in the promised land. God will see to it.

Stranger

Your own statement proves me right.
"God will see to it"

It's the "will" that proves me right; as in a future event. Which can only mean it hasn't happened yet.

They must first ask for forgiveness for all of their past indiscretions & then, maybe then He will forgive them.

But according to their repeated disobedience to the Lord's teaching I truly doubt it.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your own statement proves me right.
"God will see to it"

It's the "will" that proves me right; as in a future event. Which can only mean it hasn't happened yet.

They must first ask for forgiveness for all of their past indiscretions & then, maybe then He will forgive them.

But according to their repeated disobedience to the Lord's teaching I truly doubt it.

Why do you doubt it when Scripture is clear that God will establish again the nation of Israel. Read again (Ez.36-37)

Stranger

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you doubt it when Scripture is clear that God will establish again the nation of Israel. Read again (Ez.36-37)

22 Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lordsays: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkleclean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heartand put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.28 Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. 30 I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32 I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
22 Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lordsays: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkleclean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heartand put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.28 Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. 30 I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32 I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel!

Good Scriptures. They prove what I am saying. Though Israel is not deserving, God will be faithful to His promises.

Stranger

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The translation of the original Hebrew text, gives the wrong impression. Genesis 15:16 tells us that around 4,000 years after the birth of Isaac, that some of Abraham's descendants will return to the land in their own strength just before the iniquities of the Amorite people comes to a climax/completion.

Ezekiel 36:24 speaks of God bringing Israel back to good fertile soil, i.e. His word, and Ezekiel 34:13 confirms this understanding, because in this verse God tells us that He will teach Israel about the things of God, on the things on the mountain(s) of Israel, which at this time in God's plans has just descended down from Heaven.

Ezekiel 36:24 speaks of Israel being brought back to the Good fertile soil where the sower will scatter His seed, i.e. the Parable of the Sower, which lines up with the Ezekiel 47:1-12 prophecy, time wise when the harvest on the earth will be great, beyond our understanding.

Israel at present is worshipping their idol of the "Promised Land" and are not focusing on God's redemption plan for them as a nation, and His covenant of a Kingdom of Priests and a Holy Nation and His special Possession among the Nations, which He will renew in their near future.

Their focus is on the end outcome and not on the plays that God intends to happen between now and then.

This focus on God Bringing Israel back to the Promised Land is blindsiding us from what is really going to happen.

Last edited:

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel at present is worshipping their idol of the "Promised Land" and are not focusing on God's redemption plan for them as a nation,

God has already set out what He wanted them to do. It is written, all they had/have to do is follow His directives and then it will be done.

and His covenant of a Kingdom of Priests and a Holy Nation and His special Possession among the Nations, which He will renew in their near future.

You speak of a future event. That event has come and gone.

This focus on God Bring Israel back to the Promised Land is blindsiding us from what is really going to happen.

If you are referring to judgement day then yes, we are witnesses to it. That day will occur in your life time.

The Israeli's need to repent, ask God for His forgiveness and then, and only then will God welcome them back into His arms. If they don't, He won't and all bets are off--

(Ezek 21:25 KJV) And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

(Ezek 21:31 KJV) And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

(Ezek 21:32 KJV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

The End

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God has already set out what He wanted them to do. It is written, all they had/have to do is follow His directives and then it will be done.

You speak of a future event. That event has come and gone.

Not sure what you understand here.

If you are referring to judgement day then yes, we are witnesses to it. That day will occur in your life time.

Again, not sure what you understand here. Which judgement day are you referring too?

Also since, you do not know anything about me, your statement that this day will occur in my lifetime is foolishness. I use the term "In our near future," to refer to imminent events that will occur in under 50 or less years irrespective of whether or not I live to actually see the event(s) unfold. I also refer to events that will occur around one thousand plus years into our future as being distant future events. God has set out end time events that will unfold over 4,000 years, another over 2,300 years, and yet two other prophecies concerning Israel and Babylon respectively of their respective desolation and devastation which will unfold and has unfolded over a two age period.

In commenting on the time in which the Judgement day(s) will occur, we have to be careful to define in which time period that the respectively defined Judgement Day will occur.

The Israeli's need to repent, ask God for His forgiveness and then, and only then will God welcome them back into His arms. If they don't, He won't and all bets are off-- . . .
The End

The last statement that you made in your post, I do agree with, but there are other board members who do not understand that this "could" happen, because they believe that they know beyond any doubts, what the end play will be.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I assume that you are writing about Israel and that Israelites will be judged soon and will become fuel for the fire based on your understanding of Ezekiel 21:32.

Ezekiel 21 32 is addressed towards who? Let the scriptures speak for themselves.

Ezekiel 21:28-32 A Sword Against the Ammonites

28 "And you, son of man, prophesy and say, 'Thus says the Lord God concerning the Ammonites and concerning their reproach,' and say:
'A sword, a sword is drawn,
Polished for slaughter,
For consuming, for flashing —
29 While they see false visions for you,
While they divine a lie to you,
To bring you on the necks of the wicked, the slain
Whose day has come,
Whose iniquity shall end.
30 'Return it to its sheath.
I will judge you
In the place where you were created,
In the land of your nativity.
31 I will pour out My indignation on you;
I will blow against you with the fire of My wrath,
And deliver you into the hands of brutal men who are skillful to destroy.
32 You shall be fuel for the fire;
Your blood shall be in the midst of the land.
You shall not be remembered,
For I the Lord have spoken.'"

It seems to me from this portion of Ezekiel 21:28-32 that this passage is not addressed to the Israelite nation as you are suggesting and you are forcing a wrong conclusion.

It seems to me that this is not the only false claim that you are making.

I can never understand why everyone reject's the very notion, that Our Father started with Plan "A" and will complete all thing's He Promised with Plan "A". God doesn't preform with wickedness. only man who by deception preform's and uses wickedness, for his own gain, and we know who deceives most people!